It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking Update: House Judiciary Referral for Hillary Clinton Perjury Charges

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes very familiar with Clinton policy ! I saw Grandholm at the DNC and she played her part well (couldn't stand her either).

We will see on the emails. I look forward but not expecting much.

Yes from now till mid Oct, this is the most beautiful place on Earth if you ask me!

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

ahhhhh, must be nice.

For justice to prevail, something will need to stick if not, I may have to get the rust off my pitchfork!

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: JinMI

I'm hoping that this Investigating Team doesn't "chicken-out", like these special GOP-led committees have been doing for the past 4 years on anything that involved more than a little work. They're on vacations and breaks so much, its a wonder that they get anything at all done..even when not chickening-out.

Yup, 7 weeks paid. Right now.

Their staff does all/most of the work anyway.

I hope they can make something stick, this time.

Some GOP staff members have allegedly been intimidated-threatened by Democratic Congressmen. This may be more widespread than what a few of them have been brave enough to report.

Source: www.politico.com...

The investigative panel staff-members who wake up with a fish wrapped in a pantsuit next to them, will probably file a "she's innocent!" report to their bosses.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay
would you like to point to where I said she did nothing wrong?

Would you like to point out where I said you stated she did nothing wrong?

guilty conscious much?
edit on 17-8-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
It seems the emails and other related documents are heavily redacted:

legalinsurrection.com...

This is in contraction to Hillary's claims that the emails were not classified. In fact, the redactions show just how sensitive and highly classified they were that it was dangerous to have on her private server.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

This is in contraction to Hillary's claims that the emails were not classified. In fact, the redactions show just how sensitive and highly classified they were that it was dangerous to have on her private server.

You know it is corruption at it's worst when the folks investigating
cant even read the files because of the secret classified information
that was in her emails, on the unsecured server.

“As the chairman of the chief investigative body in the House, it is significant I can’t even read these documents in their entirety,” Rep. Jason Chaffetz of Utah told Fox News. “This shows how dangerous it was to have this intelligence, highly classified to this day, on the former secretary’s unsecured personal server where it was vulnerable.” legalinsurrection.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Guilty conscience, no. Liberal on ATS, yes. When you have to dodge enough bullets you jump when you hear a bang.

ETA: I was also not so obliquely referring to people in this thread and then you mirrored my statement so it would have made sense you were doing the same.
edit on 17-8-2016 by WhateverYouSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ware2010
a reply to: burntheships
damn I am having a hard time keeping up with these Hillary Clinton post.. guess I should browse the internet looking for her next move, so I can post pointless threads too

Ahh yes, the ever annoyingly rude Ware2010 who loves to post and run with no explanations, no debate, no follow up, no spinal fortitude, just sarcasm and gone!! Why don't you quit being a shill and a troll and have a real grown up discussion at the adult table with us for once. Or would that be too much to handle? Why is this thread pointless? It's pointing out a criminal, and opening up new light on new charges, this is exciting. Oh, and lay off the emotes, jeez, what are you, 12?

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
From an update, it appears this is moving forward with a hearing in
September, with focus on oversight of the FBI. No date has been revealed,
but apparently there will be witnesses, and FBI director James Comey
will be present.

A House panel will probe FBI officials next month over whether Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton perjured herself in testimony to Congress last year about her use of private email servers while she was secretary of state.

Republican committee members plan to bring up the perjury issue at a House Judiciary Committee hearing in September that will focus on oversight of the FBI, according to a Republican committee aide who was not authorized to speak on the record. The exact date and witness list for the hearing have not been set, but FBI Director James Comey will likely testify, the aide said.

www.usatoday.com... perjured-herself-congress/88915554/

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

so what happens when she gets elected?

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: floridahillaryje367

so what happens when she gets elected?

Hypothesis 1, the worse case:

Terrorist, and other enemies of the United States, see and use her election to harp on their view that the US is weak and corrupt.

Terrorists accelerate attacks inside the US, often using legally purchased guns.

Hillary uses this to declare a national emergency and bans all gun sales to private citizens and then declares
the NRA a terrorist organization further spitting the American people.

With all hell breaking loose Hillary's friends in the military declare martial law and Hillary approves this by
executive action.

The United States of America as the nation you know ceases to exist

Do you really want another Clinton in the White House

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time".

-Abraham Lincoln

"ScienceFictionalism - the way of the Future"
universalspacealienpeoplesassociation.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

I sincerely hope that is sarcasm.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Benghazi is as dead as Chris Stevens. All Democrats + a large slice of Republicans are terrified of Trump. Issa is just grandstanding with this.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join