It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Won’t Let Go of Hillary During Awkward Hug

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
With all the leaks and the emails and the controversy, they can only communicate with "hugs" and "pats on the back".

Conspiracy!

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
And you wonder why people cant take you guys seriously, this on the level of Obama will destroy america with ebola.

This is yuge

And no American takes Canada seriously.

Thats really yuge there bud

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: IAMTAT

Fun for conservatives but a yawn fest for the rest of the world.

Yet you continue to come to these treads.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Now that you mention it, that could very well have been Morse code?? Maybe she was asking how his son is doing with his newly acquired influence in Ukraine??

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Do men wear pantsuits?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
yuge

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll
depending on which restroom they use

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist
a reply to: DBCowboy

Now that you mention it, that could very well have been Morse code?? Maybe she was asking how his son is doing with his newly acquired influence in Ukraine??

The Clinton's DO like having secret communications with members of the Obama administration on tarmacs.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Is this a 'gossip' thread? or maybe a "rumor" thread?

Gossip

noun

idle talk or rumor, especially about the personal or private affairs of others:
Synonyms Expand

1. small talk, hearsay, palaver, chitchat. Gossip, scandal apply to idle talk and newsmongering about the affairs of others. Gossip is light chat or talk: to trade gossip about the neighbors. Scandal is rumor or general talk that is damaging to reputation; it is usually more or less malicious: The town never lived down the election scandal. 3. chatterer, talker, gabbler,

edit on 8/15/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: ware2010
Kinda just looks like Joe had something to say and Hillary was ina hurry to get in the a/c..?

Kinda looked like Hillary REALLY didn't want Joe pressing up against her any longer than necessary.

She didn't want any stains on her blue pantsuit. Besides, everybody knows that Joe Biden is a jokester. He was simply testing Hillary's continence.. her ability to refrain from using her Depends.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Oh, I see. It's a joke thread.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

He had to be in position to hold her up.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

edit on 1582016 by Snarl because: Point made. So now ... nvm

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
ATS HAS GOT TO ACT!!!!

Seriously this is getting pathetic, I have been around these parts for long enough to have endured a few Presidential elections but this is getting to the point where its transforming ATS from the internet number one conspiracy forum to the interests number one "conservative ranting" forum.

Recents posts page is just thread after thread about this garbage.

Hell its on almost every bloody forum, yet I can't get the owners to crate a UK/EU Madness forum for those of us who don't bleed stars and stripes to hang out.

Sorry but if this keeps up, I am honestly going to just leave ATS and I don't think i will be the only one.

Cannot honestly remember the last time i read a really good conspiracy thread on this site.

A thread about Clinton and Biden hugging a little bit to long..... what has ATS become?

you saw the thread title, right?

who forced you to click it?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

The point i am making is that crap like this is now what ATS is about, every second thread now is almost a thread that is some how about a American political personality.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Olivine
wow, that really is strange looking, what is that? is that some kind of pace maker for her brain?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Its election year yo.

Just ignore the US threads.

An EU Madness thread not a bad idea after what I've been noting going on over there just this summer alone.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Very difficult to ignore them when they constitute most of the threads that make up ATS.

I have lobbied the owners to create a EU/UK madness forum however they have refused to do so.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Threads like this should be in the mud pit.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: jedi_hamster

The point i am making is that crap like this is now what ATS is about, every second thread now is almost a thread that is some how about a American political personality.

i get it. i really do.

still, you're overreacting terribly. there's a much bigger problem here. people posting crap, lies, deception and outright BS are being tolerated, even when caught up lying over and over again. people acting like attention seeking # that should be on meds in a psychiatric facility.

and you're bothered by silly threads about politicians? this is US election like no other, get used to it. it'll end eventually.

i pretty much prefer threads that don't try to be serious at all and don't hide it, than threads pretending to be dead serious, while being full of crap and BS, written by some mentally ill idiot.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join