It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Won’t Let Go of Hillary During Awkward Hug

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Pervy old Uncle Joe Biden is at it again.
Watch this very awkward hug Joe recently shared with Hillary Clinton. Even after receiving 'The double pat' at least TWICE...Joe won't let go.
Who can blame him?...Hillary WAS looking like a big, round, yummy Easter egg in her lovely purple pantsuit.

Maybe Joe was just being a gentleman and was trying to hold her up to keep her from collapsing again.

www.youtube.com...

Vice President Joe Biden wouldn’t let go of Hillary Clinton’s waist for a lengthy amount of time, about 18 seconds, during his greeting hug before their joint campaign appearance in Pennsylvania.

The two, who are former political rivals and were known to have a frosty relationship within the Obama administration, are campaigning in Scranton on Monday.

Clinton appeared ready for the hug to be over a few times, patting him on the arm while Biden kept talking to her. Biden is known for his awkward interactions with women.

freebeacon.com...

edit on 15-8-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I guess people will make a thread about anything anymore.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

lol, totally looks like he wants to shove his tongue down her throat.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

What a creep. It's either 10 year old girls or Hillary Clinton?

Alex, I'll take "Perverts in DC" for $500

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Old Joe likes to hold onto the ladies.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Kinda just looks like Joe had something to say and Hillary was ina hurry to get in the a/c..?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
They're merely exchanging long protein strings.

"If you could think of a simpler way, I'd like to hear it."

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

She was much too polite too him. A fingernail in the ear wouldn't have been excessive.

Is she scared of him?

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
What synchronicity! I stumbled upon a strange pic of Clinton, and was roaming ATS looking for a suitable thread to share it. This is perfect.

I was just randomly following links, and ended up at this twitter image showing pics of Hillary waiting for Biden to land in Scranton. (minutes prior to the Biden embrace)

Does anyone else see the evil skull/Chewbacca face?

zoomed in.

Maybe it's photo shopped, but the twitter account belongs to Edward-Isaac Dovere, the senior White House reporter from Politico.

She really is Voldemort, hehehe.
edit on 8/15/2016 by Olivine because: ease up dude, if we can't at least laugh at the debacle that is our political system, we are truly doomed.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ware2010
Kinda just looks like Joe had something to say and Hillary was ina hurry to get in the a/c..?

Kinda looked like Hillary REALLY didn't want Joe pressing up against her any longer than necessary.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

The hug wasn't that awkward.

It was the dry-humping for fifteen minutes afterwards that nauseated me.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Olivine

Okay...that IS creepy.

Good find.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Olivine
I saw it immediately, before reading your post.

And what happened to Podesta?
He looks about 100 years old and is dressed up like Fred Ziffle.

edit on b000000312016-08-15T15:36:54-05:0003America/ChicagoMon, 15 Aug 2016 15:36:54 -0500300000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
ATS HAS GOT TO ACT!!!!

Seriously this is getting pathetic, I have been around these parts for long enough to have endured a few Presidential elections but this is getting to the point where its transforming ATS from the internet number one conspiracy forum to the interests number one "conservative ranting" forum.

Recents posts page is just thread after thread about this garbage.

Hell its on almost every bloody forum, yet I can't get the owners to crate a UK/EU Madness forum for those of us who don't bleed stars and stripes to hang out.

Sorry but if this keeps up, I am honestly going to just leave ATS and I don't think i will be the only one.

Cannot honestly remember the last time i read a really good conspiracy thread on this site.

A thread about Clinton and Biden hugging a little bit to long..... what has ATS become?

If you're so offended. Report it...if you haven't done so already.
This is news...Biden has a longstanding (pun intended) reputation of sharing awkward hugs with women.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
ATS HAS GOT TO ACT!!!!

Seriously this is getting pathetic, I have been around these parts for long enough to have endured a few Presidential elections but this is getting to the point where its transforming ATS from the internet number one conspiracy forum to the interests number one "conservative ranting" forum.

Recents posts page is just thread after thread about this garbage.

Hell its on almost every bloody forum, yet I can't get the owners to crate a UK/EU Madness forum for those of us who don't bleed stars and stripes to hang out.

Sorry but if this keeps up, I am honestly going to just leave ATS and I don't think i will be the only one.

Cannot honestly remember the last time i read a really good conspiracy thread on this site.

A thread about Clinton and Biden hugging a little bit to long..... what has ATS become?

If you're so offended. Report it...if you haven't done so already.
This is news...Biden has a longstanding (pun intended) reputation of sharing awkward hugs with women.

And smelling young girls hair..... in front of a camera.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

We could put UK/EU in every title then a search would bring them all up. I've gone over to Britain or British in my titles recently. Like this one. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Biden's hugging weirdness is such an anomaly it deserves attention in the struggle to understand the more pukeworthy aspects of creation.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Slow news day in the conservative world?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Pervy old Uncle Joe Biden is at it again.
Watch this very awkward hug Joe recently shared with Hillary Clinton. Even after receiving 'The double pat' at least TWICE...Joe won't let go.
Who can blame him?...Hillary WAS looking like a big, round, yummy Easter egg in her lovely purple pantsuit.

Maybe Joe was just being a gentleman and was trying to hold her up to keep her from collapsing again.

www.youtube.com...

Vice President Joe Biden wouldn’t let go of Hillary Clinton’s waist for a lengthy amount of time, about 18 seconds, during his greeting hug before their joint campaign appearance in Pennsylvania.

The two, who are former political rivals and were known to have a frosty relationship within the Obama administration, are campaigning in Scranton on Monday.

Clinton appeared ready for the hug to be over a few times, patting him on the arm while Biden kept talking to her. Biden is known for his awkward interactions with women.

freebeacon.com...

I'm surprised he didn't grab a handful of her arse, like her husband Bill does to the young interns.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The responses to my original post so far read like the comments section of a facebook post.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join