It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Who Leaked Clinton's Medical Records Found Dead

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: BO XIAN
Wait, Russia's intelligence agency is reporting this? Seriously. Get a better source.

At this point in time I would trust Russian sources more than American.
Have you seen the MSM approval ratings?
In reality, NO news agency anywhere can be trusted!

Especially ours!!

ETA:
Gonna call shenanigans on this story though.

Bull#. The MSM isn't as bad as ATS likes to pretend it is. It isn't perfect, but anyone who believes that the MSM lies 100% of the time or near all the time is delusional or just wants to believe the lie.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
This is exceedingly plausible to me.

You really are getting desperate, pushing a Sorcha Faal hoax!

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

No its actually worse than ATS says it is

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
It is a fallacy to refute the origins of an argument instead of the argument itself, whether it is mainstream media, russian media, or otherwise.

Clearly there is not enough evidence. Though the doctor has died in an apparent drowning, there is zero evidence that it was carried out by some spook hit squad.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

By other sources etc. I'm referring to the several to a handful of threads and sources on THE TOPIC of her brain

ALREADY posted on ATS originating from various whistle blower sorts of assertions at various levels of knowledge and closeness to the actors involved.

And that has WHAT to do with Russia's claim that her doctor's father was supposedly killed because he leaked Hillary's medical records?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

No its actually worse than ATS says it is

Wow... One anecdote proves that the media lies more than ATS says it does...? Could you have been any more lazy? Like I'm not even going to bother to refute that lazy rebuttal of yours.
edit on 15-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I wont argue with you you'll just bring me down to your level of ignorance and beat me with experience

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Wait, so now we trust the Russians?

Well when they dis Hillary, of COURSE they are telling the truth. It's not like Russia has any vested interest in Trump winning the election or anything right?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

I wont argue with you you'll just bring me down to your level of ignorance and beat me with experience

Says the guy who thinks that one anecdote is representative of a whole industry and posts sources to red algae blooms as "evidence" of the seas turning to blood. Do you, bud. I think your lazy reporting speaks for itself.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
It is a fallacy to refute the origins of an argument instead of the argument itself, whether it is mainstream media, russian media, or otherwise.

Yes, of course, but its SORCHA FAAL for crying out loud!

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

I'm not sure what that is, but it changes nothing.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Sorcha Faal is a known hoaxter. Writes ridiculous stories with generally no foundation in reality. Because of this, any Sorcha Faal story that is used as evidence of anything, is treated as a hoax. I realize even a broken clock can be right twice a day, but when it comes to Sorcha Faal, the clock has no hands.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

This is exceedingly plausible to me.

You really are getting desperate, pushing a Sorcha Faal hoax!

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

If you wanted people to completely dismiss factual information as a hoax, who would you have report it?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Sorcha Faal is a notorious hoax site which has long been considered a joke even among hard core conspiracy theorists. Check it out on the ATS search engine. I've carefully examined and fact checked Sorcha Faal articles for years as I'm sure others here have as well. Whoever is doing it uses a very clever and yet very rigid formula for generating disinformation by making false associations between valid news stories and topics of current interest on conspiracy forums. It's always easily debunked and never valid. Fake Russian sources are almost always cited as sources though I don't think it's ever been determined there is actually a link to Russia.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Now I know. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

Have mentioned it hereon half a dozen times or more . . . .

In my B.A. program, I was acting director at the Univ Library Special Collections Dept.

We had a LOT of materials from the extreme left all the way over to the extreme right wing perspectives. At the time, we were one of 2 universities that had that full spectrum.

I was looking at some of the materials from one of the flaky groups once when my boss was upstairs in my Dept . . . and I was being a bit derisive about how flaky the group was . . . and their materials etc.

He chided me rather sternly.

He had the worlds best private collection of pre-Hitler era posters, pamphlets, leaflets, etc. etc. And he noted as that level of world expert on the topic that IT WAS THE FLAKIEST GROUPS who FIRST, AND MOST ACCURATELY asserted, stated who Hitler really was, what he would become and what he would do.

I've never forgotten that stern exhortation from a very wise, brilliant and knowledgeable PhD librarian, collector.

There is on ATS and elsewhere . . . a virtually hyper-rigid DOGMA about quality sources and 'proofs.'

And, some of that--maybe even a lot of it--is good--TO A POINT.

Trouble is, in this context of a globalist oligarchy moving increasingly rapidly and tyrannically to force their will down every throat on the planet . . . there are ALL MANNER of and facets of sub-conspiracies that will not very practically be provable--probably--for decades.

And to DEMAND proof of such is sheer idiocy and cluelessness about the nature of power and its covert exercise thereof.

WHEN the super powerful and super rich work hard to cover stuff up and keep it off the public awareness and radar--how LOGICAL IS IT to think that proofs are going to be remotely common or easy, if at all possible?

Sure, false positives are a hazard.

AND SO ARE FALSE NEGATIVES. But the hyper dogmatic about 'proofs' seem to be in TERMINAL DENIAL about false negative error risks.

In this OP case . . . who knows . . . it IS one of many assertions about her brain damage. It IS super clear from her behavior, arrogance etc. etc. etc. that she DOES HAVE ATTACHMENT DISORDER CAUSED brain damage in the brain regions that manage RELATIONSHIPS and that manage EMOTIONAL EXPRESSION. MRI studies have documented that all of us with serious levels of RAD have such brain damage, to varying degrees. And her's seems to be extremely serious.

Add to that the growing list of sources saying she has blood clots, seizures, dementia etc. . . . it's more than a little concerning for one with their super arrogant, hostile, reactionary, vengeful, finger on THE BUTTON.

edit on 15/8/2016 by BO XIAN because: tags

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

You are welcome to move it to the HOAX bin as far as I'm concerned.

I rarely dig that deeply.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Elaborate?

It's from Sorcha's Faal.

archive.is...

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Add to that the growing list of sources saying she has blood clots, seizures, dementia etc. . . . it's more than a little concerning for one with their super arrogant, hostile, reactionary, vengeful, finger on THE BUTTON.

Similar silly made up stories about Obama were pushed when he was running, that his BC's were fakes, he was born in Kenya, he was a Muslim, he was a foreign student, he was not a natural born US citizen etc.

What is funny is some people still believe those lies, and are still pushing them here.

After Hillary is elected people will still be pushing the crap about her.

We had Bush Derangement Syndrome, we have Obama Derangement Syndrome now it looks like Hillary Derangement Syndrome will be much worse than both of those!

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

a reply to: Zaphod58

You are welcome to move it to the HOAX bin as far as I'm concerned.

I rarely dig that deeply.

So as long as a story agrees with what you want the truth to be you are happy to run with it.... no critical thinking needed!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join