It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Who Leaked Clinton's Medical Records Found Dead

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Mirrorspectrum: Your daily source of news

August 12 2016
mirrorspectrum.com...#

Russia’s Foreign Intelligence Service has issued a report saying that the father of a doctor treating Hillary Clinton for dementia was found killed this weekend after he leaked information about her deteriorating health to the public. [emphasis in original]

According to the report, Vincent Fleck, the father of Clinton’s physician Dr. Daniel Fleck, was found near his home just 24 hours after releasing Hillary’s most secret medical records to the public.
. . .
. . .
While SVR analysts were still investigating this case, this report notes, they received information this past Sunday (7 August) that Vincent Fleck had been reported dead in a mysterious swimming “event” near his home—and that was followed 24 hours later by the leaking to the public of Hillary Clinton’s secret medical reports from a Twitter account named @HillsMedlRecords—and that was nearly immediately shut down.
. . .

Prior to this Twitter account being shut down, however, this report continues, its creator was able to state “I hate to do this, but people need to need to know. Dr. Bardack was not honest about Hillary Clinton’s health and I have proof” and release several damaging medical documents—the most damaging being a diagnosis of Hillary Clinton that says she has “Complex Partial Seizures” and “Subcortical Vascular Dementia.”
. . .

This is exceedingly plausible to me.
Though, given all the givens hereon, I suppose I could have put it in the speculation forum but I figured it would have been moved to this forum so I'll start it here.
I think it is far more substantial than a speculative anything.
It just has all the hallmarks of the sorts of things that happen around the undynamic duo.
It's also sad to me that reasonable decent people have to go to such lengths as releasing such data--evidently out of a sense of patriotism and decency toward protecting, saving the Republic from the globalist traitors.
A valiant effort, anyway.
Not sure how much I'll respond to the usual . . . uhhh . . . naysayers. I'm trying to maintain my peace more . . . and to be calmer and milder in my routine net postings.
It seems to me that this is 'merely' confirmation of several sources of different bits and pieces of the same topic.
Folks in a position to know are dismayed at the prospect of such a brain with such serious deficits, incapacities . . . being in charge of "THE BUTTON."
I applaud their patriotism and desire for the people to know the facts.

edit on 15/8/2016 by BO XIAN because: tags

edit on 15/8/2016 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN
Wait, Russia's intelligence agency is reporting this? Seriously. Get a better source.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Yes, the father of Dr. Daniel Fleck died. However, it was during a race and witnesses say they saw him "in distress". A very public event.

No conspiracy here. I don't even think Daniel Fleck was Hillary's doctor, either.

Sorry

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'm not surprised. Russian intelligence NEVER reports factual information about the US. Here's a fun article about Russia's relationship with the US:

Why Russia Is Like America's Jealous Ex Who Can't Move On

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Well, I guess when Jesus paid the price he paid it for the Russians too.

He should ask for a partial refund.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
Yes, the father of Dr. Daniel Fleck died. However, it was during a race and witnesses say they saw him "in distress". A very public event.

No conspiracy here. I don't even think Daniel Fleck was Hillary's doctor, either.

Sorry

I recall when the Russians used a poisoned pin on the tip of an umbrella to kill a fellow and what about the killing of the Russian deflector in the UK a few years ago? They have their own fish to fry in this engagement. What would they do/give to have the election go their way? Hoax? Maybe, even likely as it somewhat serves the same purpose doesn't it?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

If it's false or a hoax, it seems to me to be a pretty elaborate one.

And given the plentiful amount of such assertions from so many directions . . . are they ALL hoaxes?

I'm quite skeptical of THAT.

And given the nature of the MSM, TPTB, etc. etc. etc.

HOW ELSE would such a FACT or set of facts surface

OTHER THAN via rather insecure, tangential sources?

Again . . . it was the flakiest sources and groups that FIRST AND MOST ACCURATELY identified who Hitler was and what he would be come and what he would do.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

If it's false or a hoax, it seems to me to be a pretty elaborate one.

And given the plentiful amount of such assertions from so many directions . . . are they ALL hoaxes?

Which directions are these? When I googled searched your article all I saw were a bunch of dubious blogs resourcing this same information. How about posting some of these other "directions"?

I'm quite skeptical of THAT.

And given the nature of the MSM, TPTB, etc. etc. etc.

HOW ELSE would such a FACT or set of facts surface

OTHER THAN via rather insecure, tangential sources?

Again . . . it was the flakiest sources and groups that FIRST AND MOST ACCURATELY identified who Hitler was and what he would be come and what he would do.

That doesn't mean that Russia is suddenly trustworthy.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
hmmmm . . . clintons . . . dead man?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

By other sources etc. I'm referring to the several to a handful of threads and sources on THE TOPIC of her brain

ALREADY posted on ATS originating from various whistle blower sorts of assertions at various levels of knowledge and closeness to the actors involved.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Wait, Russia's intelligence agency is reporting this? Seriously. Get a better source.

At this point in time I would trust Russian sources more than American.
Have you seen the MSM approval ratings?
In reality, NO news agency anywhere can be trusted!

Especially ours!!

ETA:
Gonna call shenanigans on this story though.
edit on 15-8-2016 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Just came from elsewhere there are biblical boil,lice,locust and water turning to blood events occuring at this moment in the middle east and the world is poised for ww3 but thats not important whats important is chasing imaginary monsters with mobile phones,who Jennifer Anniston is screwing this week and Trumps latest gaff.The US is headed for judgement but no one cares or gives a damn the time to warn people is just about over.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Wait, so now we trust the Russians?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Just came from elsewhere there are biblical boil,lice,locust and water turning to blood events occuring at this moment in the middle east

Got a source for that? I'd really like to see it.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I dont want to derail the thread but Ill give you 2

boils herehttp;//

water turning blood red here http;//

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

what on earth are you talking about?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Let me guess, he died from a stroke..... of luck for the Clintons.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

The story comes from Whatdoesitmean.com, which means Sorcha Faal is reporting it. It's a hoax.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Boy these Clintons sure are good at having people knocked off, but they don't know jack about getting rid of bodies. You'd think they would hire a cleaner or some such....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join