It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to argue Like a Right Wing Pundit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   
( Panel 2 is very Thomas Crowne, no?
!! )

The best is to see the absolute mimicry of this "style of logic" on ATS!!

(I'll post the Liberal cartoon as soon as someone puts it together!
)

[edit on 20-1-2005 by Bout Time]

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
You should be wetting you pants over the confirmation of Alberto Gonzales, Bout Time. He supports the idiotic "assault weapons" ban. He's your mole. Are things so slow on the board these days, you've resorted to trolling?

[edit on 05/1/20 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   
its a blunt faced attack on the republicans on this board but its still funny

note: not i'm not a liberal or republican i'm english

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
Are things so slow on the board these days, you've resorted to trolling?

No good arguments to be had, Grady. I'd like a defense of the lies that lead us to War, how the WMD's were heralded as being in the air in transit practically, by the administrations definition.
I'd like the Valerie Palme leaker to face the felony charges incurred. I'd like Ken Lay's vacation explained & over. I'd like an explanation of why Mr.Armstrong was paid a quarter of a $million to pimp the under funded No Child Left Behind initiative as a success, and the overall administration as a success.....yet no one is up to task.
I think the right is living the adage of " Be careful what you wish for......

The net of this post is all in fun, even though you need only watch the O'Reilly Factor or Hannity & Mongoloid to see it in practice!

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Ha, the republican gay prostitute story is finally on the news. Showing his advertisement as a gay prostitute, featuers his height, weight, and size of his dong. Also comments that he always is the pitcher, never the catcher.

Hahaha, thats how you argue like a republican, pay your "opponet" to give you softball questions and kiss your ass.

new topics

top topics

join