It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convicted Spy Is Using Hillary's "Lack Of Intent" Defense To Seek Leniency

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Well it was going to happen sooner or later, Hillary's "lack of intent" defense is now being used by a convicted spy, Well when i say he is a spy, he had 6 classified items, which is 104 less than hillary had, Should he be let off or sent to jail?

www.zerohedge.com... convicted-spy-using-hillarys-lack-intent-defense-seek-leniency

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I'm surprised the MSM isn't touting him for a presidential run.Maybe he hasn't enough suspicious deaths connected to him...

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

Good lord I can't wait for the debates...
Trump will bring this up because we know for sure the mainstream moderators will NEVER broach any of her treasonous actions...
What makes the debates so appetizing is we haven't seen a politician so willing to call the other out....it's become a debate 'game' as opposed to an actual debate of each other's ideas, positions and, more importantly, their actions...

I hope to see a Mondalesque curb stomping....

We can't hope for a 49-1 victory like in 1984 but 48-2 sounds good...

LONG LIVE THE SILENT MAJORITY......
We have been awakened from a 32 year slumber!!

-Christosterone

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Should be interesting, but at the same time a wicked snore...

Five bucks say they apply a double standard and quietly bury this guy.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Link no longer/doesn't work .

Clintons are at it again!!

😈

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyJeans

www.zerohedge.com... convicted-spy-using-hillarys-lack-intent-defense-seek-leniency

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Hmm still doesn't work for me although I was able to google and find it.

Anywho seems it was only a matter of time . And yes I'm sure this guy will be taken to the gallows while Hillary is taken to the spa.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
He is not royalty. That defense won't work for him.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

It doesn't work for me either, But it used to work when i first posted it, i even checked it, Is that type of problem common here on ATS?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla

Links are easy
zerohedge article

I have to agree with saucier's attorneys, the charges should be dropped, probation at worst. If Hillary can walk unscathed and even still run for president there is a terrible breach in the justice system. As the house oversight committee stated, Comey has set a terrible precident that may exist for years to come.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 8/15.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I'm not sure,although I am sure that I'm not the one to ask because I'm internet illiterate.
I have not had problems posting links although that could just be because nobody bothered to click them

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

Good lord I can't wait for the debates...
Trump will bring this up because we know for sure the mainstream moderators will NEVER broach any of her treasonous actions...
What makes the debates so appetizing is we haven't seen a politician so willing to call the other out....it's become a debate 'game' as opposed to an actual debate of each other's ideas, positions and, more importantly, their actions...

I hope to see a Mondalesque curb stomping....

We can't hope for a 49-1 victory like in 1984 but 48-2 sounds good...

LONG LIVE THE SILENT MAJORITY......
We have been awakened from a 32 year slumber!!

-Christosterone

I'm with you on that! In fact, my brain has shifted to cruise mode, waiting for the first debate with truly bated breath!

On topic, we all knew this would be coming. So did Comey which is why he threw in the disclaimer that others who were guilty of the same actions as Hillary would not be exempt from prosecution. He was tossing out the double standard there.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
hmmm . . . well I am just glad that I am no longer in the Army, seeing as my job was to catch spies, people abusing classified materials, and those just mishandling them. The people whom were often 'let off' the easiest were those abusing the classified material. That's right those mishandling classified were often punished almost as severely as actual spies (sometimes worse because spies can be turned and you can't fix stupid). Thus I could no longer in good conscience actively try to catch those people doing what a presidential candidate and former SecState did without repercussions.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
you would have a fool for a lawyer if your lawyer didn`t at least try to use the hillary defense.
a dangerous precedence indeed.
enough people are going to use the hillary defense until inevitably some shrewd lawyer is going to find a way to make it work for the common man and then the country truly will be doomed.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

No, then Top Secret will go back to what it was WWI and prior. The politicians knew nothing about it.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Lol... Trump will bring up nothing that would actually hurt Hillary in the eyes of the public. He is bought and paid for by the Clinton cabal and his entire campaign's purpose is to deliver the election to Clinton on a silver platter. If anyone in the game honestly wanted to bring down Hillary they would have done it a long time ago, but they won't because they're all on the same side, and it isn't ours.

top topics

join