It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrifying Prophecy - The Sister Lakes In Sweden Are Merging - The End Of The World Soon Here?...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
This prophecy is terrifying and interesting and very different from other prophecies since it involves three changing lakes in the real world. I paste some quotes for you below...

This prophecy is shocking, terrifying and interesting to many people. Instead of giving a certain year when the world will end it shows three growing lakes that gradually merge together. Two lakes have already merged and when all three lakes merge it is said that ”The End Of The World” will arrive.

In the south of Sweden there is an ancient legend called ”Systersjöarna” which means ”The Sister Lakes”. The story began many centuries ago when a rich farmer in the province of ”Smaland” was informed by a seer that his three daughters would be slain by their elder brothers.

For the full story and images of the lakes please check here:The Sister Lakes Unite - Real World Sign Of The End Times..

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Gaussq

I'd like to hear from geologists to find out based on the composition of the ground in that area, if the merging of these lakes was already bound to happen or if this is an unusual result.

I'd also be curious about the 3rd lake and if it seems it will also merge, fulfilling the lesser part of the prophecy

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Speaking of interesting lakes heres another one

http://

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

A plague of boils in Turkey,Jordan,Syria and Lebanon is underway,locusts and lice plagues are also currently in the middle east

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Here's a bright spot, I've noticed the honey bees have come back this summer!!! Yippie! ...Sorry, continue on with the doom and gloom.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Even without the lakes one would have to be intentionally obtuse and living in bliss not to know the signs.
SnF
edit on Ram81516v20201600000057 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Those lakes have probably merged in the past after heavy rains / So maybe again and again in the future..

Many lakes in that area. www.google.co.uk...@57.2314515,13.2215554,10.75z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x4650f64935da5af5:0xa01907aa3404dc0!8m2 !3d57.1597167!4d13.403521

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

You could argue that even if the merge was created over time and naturally destined it could still fit the prophecy as an egg timer.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

Here's a bright spot, I've noticed the honey bees have come back this summer!!! Yippie! ...Sorry, continue on with the doom and gloom.

I have spent many a happy five minutes in a day watching the bees crawl through the artichoke flowers outside our front door, getting covered in pollen and buzzing contentedly.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: WanderingNomadd

I read the article,but there wasn't anything about how the merging of these 3 lakes will cause the world to end....what's the difference between 3 smaller lakes and 1 big one??

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
a reply to: WanderingNomadd

I read the article,but there wasn't anything about how the merging of these 3 lakes will cause the world to end....what's the difference between 3 smaller lakes and 1 big one??

Global warming?

Could be the merging of the lakes was observed in the past, and some natural disaster occurred.
edit on 15-8-2016 by GodEmperor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

It's confirmed! We have giant bumblebees all over the place outside this year, and so many honey bees that it's hard to get to where the water needs to go for the flowers they love so much! They fly in your face there's so many of them! Haven't been stung (yet!).

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

And bats! Before there was two for quite some time. Last year a few more and now nearly a dozen eating up all the fireflies.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: InFriNiTee

Where are you guys?? I hardly saw any this year

Haven't heard of these lakes before, thanks

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Starcrossd

more bees more bats...that's a good sign!

top topics

join