It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kashmir Militants threaten To Burn Alive Women Riding Two-Wheelers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   
www.deccanchronicle.com...

Only few years ago a Girl band from Kashmir who was popular, was threatened not to sing by the Militants. Is there any way to actually fix this problem of Radicalization ? Should we start monitoring everything which happens inside a mosque ? This Wahabi Ideology seems to be spreading literally everywhere, its like a disease which is spreading through out the Islamic world and this spread is literally unchecked. Or should we slowly and steadily start mass manipulation of the religious leaders of the Islamic world to follow a far more tolerant ideology to slowly change this disastrous doctrine over a period of decades ? Or should we simply go the Chinese route, Brute forced along with banning kids from any form of religious education or visiting an religious site.
edit on 15-8-2016 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: maddy21
ERM Why is it in English, or rather part English? Makes absolutely no sense whatsover.

This is a suspicious document, ignore it.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad
ERM Why is it in English, or rather part English? Makes absolutely no sense whatsover.
This is a suspicious document, ignore it.

Not everyone in Kashmir reads or writes the same language Most of the Muslims over there cant speak Arabic, the local language is called "Koshur".
English simply understood by everyone..

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Well, let's put ourselves in their sandals for a moment...

Do they have a proper grievance..? No, but let's not let that stop us from coming up with a remedy.

This is simple, replace the Scooty with Camels. Not only will fossil fuel emissions go down, but girls still get from point A to point B..!

Winner, winner, Chicken Dinner!

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow
This is simple, replace the Scooty with Camels.

This solution should be implemented through out the middle east,,,

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow

Well, let's put ourselves in their sandals for a moment...

Not a chance, do you know what Veruca treatments cost's??..

I say get them all tank tops and nice skirts then let them drive Lambo's around the village, Maybe this could be a episode for a Top gear, or whatever Clarksons new show is called?..

RA

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

I think with what has come to light recently (Turkey coup) we can see that the CIA/Fethullah Gülen connection just may be the root problem and it will be up to the country leaders and people to get that cancer out of the arteries of their countries or district's .

They are the NGO / Gladio B covert poison that has been set up . Turkey started the ball rolling on this but I think it will roll all the way to China and it will only be those countries that wont get on board that will suffer the most .

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

I think with what has come to light recently (Turkey coup) we can see that the CIA/Fethullah Gülen connection just may be the root problem

Good thing the coup failed so Turkish men can not have sex with children.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

We are giving last & final warning to pick n choose , m s mall, Dickson, hcfc bank & lala sheikh

I'm a little skeptical myself.
edit on 15-8-2016 by VP740 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-8-2016 by VP740 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
aaand it's in English because....?

new topics

top topics

join