It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton apparently suffers from Parkinson’s or a similar disease

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

The Diaper Queen has to many problems to be fit for president.
If she is elected it will be like that movie Weekend at Bernie's!

edit on 23-8-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

nypost.com...

It doesn’t take a genius to know that Kim Kardashian West, Nicki Minaj and Jennifer Lopez have changed America’s body aesthetics

Perhaps Bill got Hillary a new booty?

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

this is the reason she wears long coats, the dark colors are for covering up leaky accidents.

I wonder if she hangs one of those little green pine trees down there to cover the poo stank?

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: UnBreakable

I just think it's disingenuous to use pillows as an issue, when so many other presidents had horrible, sometimes debilitating health problems.

You want to talk policies, ideologies, actions, even personalities - no problem, but she uses a pillow against her back and now she can't perform her job as president? Please.

Let's see how she does in the debates with Trump. Then we'll see whose mind works better.

I think the member was just posting it because most normal people don't need pre-placed pillows in a chair on a set that they will appear on.
Some actually make appearances on a stage without a chair there for them to plop their fat arse in.

She's short. She's using the pillows to push her forward a bit so her feet touch the ground. Honestly. Some of those chairs they put on stages are built for six footers.

And she wears the long tunics because she's wearing a (relatively heavy) bulletproof vest. Trump wears one too. You can sometimes see the outline of it under their clothes if they turn the right way.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

Ugh!! Some of these posts really couldn't get much lower. People are being disgusting. Where are we, GLP or the Britebart comment section????

You are spot on SC. Bullet proof vests are an accessory item worn daily, I'm sure, by both candidates. I wonder how awesome the average person would look sporting one of those all the time?

Seriously. People should imagine someone saying these things about their mom or grandmother or someone older and female they don't hate. It's just ugly.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Ugh!! Some of these posts really couldn't get much lower. People are being disgusting. Where are we, GLP or the Britebart comment section????

You are spot on SC. Bullet proof vests are an accessory item worn daily, I'm sure, by both candidates. I wonder how awesome the average person would look sporting one of those all the time?

Seriously. People should imagine someone saying these things about their mom or grandmother or someone older and female they don't hate. It's just ugly.

Clinton deserves no respect at all. She is the worst kind of criminal.
Please don't associate her with people's mums or grandmothers. She is nothing like them.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Struck you didn't it? Enough that you had to say "don't do that!"

She is a mum and a grandmother. The truth is people are enjoying dehumanizing her.

It is unnecessary and whether you realize it or not, the effort to demean says far more about those who denigrate her than the woman herself.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian
And she wears the long tunics because she's wearing a (relatively heavy) bulletproof vest. Trump wears one too. You can sometimes see the outline of it under their clothes if they turn the right way.

No.... it's to cover up her diaper, a bulletproof vest doesn't stick out like a sore thumb around your booty.

Get real folks..... Nobody wants their sick brain damage grandmother in diapers controlling 330 million people!

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I thought you were just kidding about Hillary wearing Depend diapers. But a quick Google search confirms that you are NOT kidding. One of Hillary's "lost" e-mails that was recently found by Wiki-leaks, confirms it.

Source: endingthefed.com...

Looks like Assange has done it again. His Wiki-Leaks confirmed that Hillary Leaks. No wonder she doesn't like to ride in a car for more than 20 miles at a time. Her donor-funded jet offers more privacy for the sprinkling on the medicated powder, changing, and sanitarily getting rid of the soaked one.
edit on 8/23/2016 by carewemust because: What? A high-maintenance President? Not in this day and age!

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The wikileaks dump cast a brown shadow over hillarys campaign?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   

I did a quick google search and it seems like depends don't seem to bulge like that. Might be her reptilian tail but I don't think it's a diaper.
edit on 24-8-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I just did a google search on adult diaper images... and sure enough they do bulge out like Hillary's. It also depends on brand and style of diaper.... I'd bet the Diaper Queen hers is full of ****!

Now.... how do I undo all those images I just saw?
That's gonna leave a mental scar/.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: UKTruth

Struck you didn't it? Enough that you had to say "don't do that!"

She is a mum and a grandmother. The truth is people are enjoying dehumanizing her.

It is unnecessary and whether you realize it or not, the effort to demean says far more about those who denigrate her than the woman herself.

She's a criminal. I have no more respect for her than a murderer or a terrorist. In fact she is worse.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

I just did a google search on adult diaper images... and sure enough they do bulge out like Hillary's. It also depends on brand and style of diaper.... I'd bet the Diaper Queen hers is full of ****!

It's clearly a diaper.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Some of those chairs they put on stages are built for six footers.

So....
Special stage chairs for 6 footers, eh?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: imitator

It's clearly a diaper.

And we have seen the photos of her wearing the urine bag and Foley catheter...
So the diaper is not for holding pee!

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I guess some do.

Probably did it on purpose, to get the weak bladder vote.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

It's actually kuru.

Braim damaged canabalistic diaper wearing dancing queen with back and colin problems suffering the
early stages of Kuru.

Sounds like a keeper.
edit on Rpm82416v49201600000021 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Breaking News: Hillary Still Alive!

www.youtube.com...

edit on 25-8-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join