It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton apparently suffers from Parkinson’s or a similar disease

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

The hair is a huge problem, as hair is an indication of overall health. Trump couldn't possibly perform as president with those short fingers of his- apparently he has some kind of finger disorder - Midget Digitalis, I believe? Not to mention that orange skin - he apparently has some kind of skin disorder - God knows what his insides look like. Apparently he has hearing problems too - every time he says something stupid in a TV interview, he claims he couldn't hear through his earpiece. We can't have a deaf president!! And what's with that mouth of his? It's like he pouted once and it froze. Frozen body parts? That can't be a good indication of health!

Just a few of the myriad of health issues with Trump, which means he must step down as presidential candidate.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
Trump couldn't possibly perform as president with those short fingers of his- apparently he has some kind of finger disorder - Midget Digitalis, I believe? Not to mention that orange skin - he apparently has some kind of skin disorder - God knows what his insides look like.

Friendly reminder:
Insulting Trump's small hands is Politically inCorrect Bigotry

Surely you of all people in this site wouldn't condone Body Shaming?
edit on 17-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Lincoln and JFK did for sure. Potentially debilitating is potentially debilitating - no matter whether it's neurological in nature or not.

If she is able to speak and respond intelligently and address issues of the campaign - then she's pretty capable, as far as her health is concerned. Could she have a stroke her first day in office? Sure, but so could the overweight, red meat eating, sleep deprived, type A personality Trump.

Donald's overweight? Have you taken a gander at Hill's fat dumper wedged into those elastic waisted pantsuits?

Red meat? You mean the junk Hillary crams down her throat so much they named a burger after her?

In short, would the real Hillary in a private moment go for an Oliveburger or a Boca Burger? When, in May 2007, Associated Press reporters asked the presidential hopefuls to name the single item that most recalled their back-home origins, Hillary Clinton chose the Oliveburger served at the Pickwick, her high-school hangout in Park Ridge, Ill. This Greek coffee shop is still in business, next door to a landmark Art Deco movie house, also called Pickwick. To find out just what an Oliveburger might be, I called the owner, George Paziotopoulos, who bought the restaurant from his cousin about eight years ago.

"It's 6 ounces of grilled ground beef sirloin on a toasted hamburger bun with a thick topping of chopped, pimento-stuffed green olives," he said, pointing out that he was not the owner during Hillary's time. However, in May 2003, he welcomed her back with Barbara Walters and a local friend in tow, and while filming an interview, they all ate (reportedly "with great relish") what had been renamed the Hillaryburger, seasoned with Dijon mustard, a pretty fancy condiment for a Greek diner.

www.slate.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

a reply to: UnBreakable

I just think it's disingenuous to use pillows as an issue, when so many other presidents had horrible, sometimes debilitating health problems.

You want to talk policies, ideologies, actions, even personalities - no problem, but she uses a pillow against her back and now she can't perform her job as president? Please.

Let's see how she does in the debates with Trump. Then we'll see whose mind works better.

I think the member was just posting it because most normal people don't need pre-placed pillows in a chair on a set that they will appear on.
Some actually make appearances on a stage without a chair there for them to plop their fat arse in.

Yes, BG, that was my intent to point that out. I had never seen a politician bring a pillow to put in a chair during an interview.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Not making fun. It's a disorder that he can't help. But it is a fact, and I don't think he could perform his duties as president any more than Hillary could with a pillow in her chair.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Not making fun. It's a disorder that he can't help. But it is a fact, and I don't think he could perform his duties as president any more than Hillary could with a pillow in her chair.

If it was only a pillow for an aching back, of course, I'd have no qualms about that. But she apparently has a few other, more serious issues that should be addressed.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Yes I do . My Mother Passed away from Severe Parkinson's Disease in 1996 . Dopamine Medication is what was Prescribed for her by her Doctor . and had little effect in stopping the Side Effects of the Drug . It did little in Relieving her Uncontrolled Bowel Movements , Shaking Fits , Constant Extreme Muscle Pain . Depression , and Mood Swings . It was an Agony for me to she her in such a state . I was not saying as a Fact that Hillary has Parkinson's Disease , but Only the American Public Has a Right to know about her Present Physical and Mental Health considering the Fact that she is running for President of the United States .
edit on 17-8-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
It does appear that Hillary does not have the stamina to even run for office, never mind be in office. She has to sit down during speeches, has to make constant toilet dashes, falls over and shakes uncontrollably. Who knows whether it's all medical. Maybe she just doesn't have much energy. I hear she is also trying to change the debate format from 2012 to allow her to sit down. I hope they stop that and make her stand.
edit on 17/8/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Anybody know more about a rare brain disease called "dysphasia"? This is what the Trump campaign leadership thinks she has.

Source: www.msn.com...

I see her inability to comprehend a lot of things, but no trouble with speaking. She's boring and redundant, but that's not indication of a "disease".. is it?

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion
This story is about whether the woman who is about to become POTUS is suffering from Parkinson’s or a similar disease. Should she be forced out of the presidential race if that's the case?

What are the potential ramifications for America and the world if this story is accurate?
Except it doesn't say anything about Parkinson's in the quote you gave in the opening post. Alzheimer's is mentioned but I don't see how the person being quoted can make a diagnosis.

Is it just me or is this thread a load of nonsense?

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: mindrape

originally posted by: Profusion
This story is about whether the woman who is about to become POTUS is suffering from Parkinson’s or a similar disease.

Is it just me or is this thread a load of nonsense?

It's not nonsense, MindRape. Hillary has admitted herself that she has/had the disease known as "Endometriosis".
REF: endometriosisandme.weebly.com...

RE: www.healthline.com...
This is a very painful disease. Strong pain medications can cause some of the balance issues Hillary has displayed, along with her need for more rest than what normal 70 year-olds require.

Take this one with a grain of salt.. but keep in mind that the Enquirer often has bits of of truth mixed in with its "entertainment".
Hillary's Health and Prognosis: www.nationalenquirer.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes it is nonsense.

Endometriosis is nothing to do with Parkinson's disease and the quote in the opening post has nothing to do with Parkinson's. Complete nonsense. LOL

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: mindrape

Yes it is nonsense.

Endometriosis is nothing to do with Parkinson's disease and the quote in the opening post has nothing to do with Parkinson's. Complete nonsense. LOL

Since the title of the thread says "Parkinson's or a Similar Disease", the door was opened to many possibilities. Bottom line to all the thousands of posts blanketing the internet now, is that Hillary's not well.

Her doctor will have to confirm this..eventually.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Nothing's wrong. Just wearing a wool coat in the middle of August on Nantucket.

What’s Wrong With Her? Hillary Wears Heavy Coat and Black Pants to Nantucket Fundraiser… In August
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Could it be that Hillary really isn't human? I'm not kidding. Check out some of the threads in the E.T./UFO section of ATS, and apply what you read to some of Hillary Clinton's actions during this campaign. It will freak you out.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Monday, August 22, 2016

Looks like many of us were flat out wrong. Hillary is in EXCELLENT (physical) HEALTH! She attested to this tonight on the Jimmy Kimmel show. Hillary also opened a pickle jar to show that her physical prowess and dexterity are a good as ever.

Story: www.politico.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Im not buying it.
Tv says she has major colin problems.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Im not buying it.
Tv says she has major colin problems.

You mean that powell kink in her duodenum? Yes.. it can be painful. From what I've read, Hillary flew 20 miles in her jet, rather than endure 30 minutes of sitting on a hard car seat.
edit on 8/23/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
Nothing's wrong. Just wearing a wool coat in the middle of August on Nantucket.

What’s Wrong With Her? Hillary Wears Heavy Coat and Black Pants to Nantucket Fundraiser… In August
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Hillary is wearing adult diapers..... this is the reason she wears long coats, the dark colors are for covering up leaky accidents.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

More proof she lied about her colin problem.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join