It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton apparently suffers from Parkinson’s or a similar disease

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Hillary took 7 days off between August 1st and 14th? Am I reading that right? Low Energy/Lack of Stamina is an understatement. Although I think she may be following doctor's advice, due to her diseases and afflictions.

edit on 8/15/2016 by carewemust because: she might not be on the November 8th ballot folks.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Somehow I missed this last night:

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The signs are obvious?? Really?????

Are you referring to her attempt at humor when bombarded with tons of reporters barking questions? You know, the imitation of being "hit" with a barrage of questions? The clip of which is slowed down and played over and over with scary implications that it's a seizure?? (Hint: that's not what a grand mal seizure looks like, nor a petit mal.)

See here:

[yvid]

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

reagan was an invalid in office, bush junior a full retard.

Reagan was bucked from a horse the year after he left office. He suffered very minor injuries.
I'd like to see Hillary even sit on a horse's back right now.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I cant speak to Reagan but your position on Bush is way outdated.
Bush is a fool???? If you buy that you're being played as the fool!
edit on 15-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Reagan was bucked from a horse the year after he left office. He suffered very minor injuries.
I'd like to see Hillary even sit on a horse's back right now.

I noticed that Hillary never campaigns at county fairs. Could it be because someone may ask her to get on a horse (real, or merry-go-round) for a campaign photo?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
If Hillary is elected, she will be called the Diaper Queen!

All hail the Diaper Queen!

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think she could handle the merry go round, as long there was a crew to put her on the horse and hold her while she stayed on it.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Here's what I want to know. What is the earliest footage we can come up with showing the bizarrely exaggerated facial expressions?

I've got no problem believing she's got a personality disorder, and that she's getting old, and perhaps both of these are compounded by the stroke she had some years back. I'm just trying to sort this out sequentially to get a better picture of it.

I've said this is propaganda, but there really is more than a few videos showing the bizarre expressions. I'm recalling seeing one back about a year ago and thinking she looked psychopathic. Maybe it was tied to whatever the hell is going on now. It doesn't look normal. Having a weird expression from a particular angle once or twice in your life, meh it was a fluke. This is more than a couple of times.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
If somebody is filmed as often as she is filmed, then yes, there will be a bunch of videos with odd facial expressions and nervous tics.

And so what if she does have Parkinsons? It doesn't affect the mind. Just the body.

And so what if she was incapacitated, isn't that why there is a Vice-President?

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Does anyone find it interesting that the guy who was supposedly her dr hasn't been hanging around her the past few appearances, after he was outed and her health issues were brought to light? Damage control, change the narrative.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
Does anyone find it interesting that the guy who was supposedly her dr hasn't been hanging around her the past few appearances, after he was outed and her health issues were brought to light? Damage control, change the narrative.

They probably hide the autoinjector pen a little better now too.
Wouldn't it be interesting if they need that pen at an event and they have trouble getting it quickly enough because it is hidden in their pocket!

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

And so what if she does have Parkinsons? It doesn't affect the mind. Just the body.

And so what if she was incapacitated, isn't that why there is a Vice-President?

Parkinson's slows the body's reaction to what the mind is telling it to do, and causes a loss of dexterity. We had a secretary who would drop the phone at least once each time she answered it, during the early stages. She was a couple years younger than Hillary is now. But unlike Hillary, Margie was a wonderful human being. R.I.P.
edit on 8/16/2016 by carewemust because: see above

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion
WTheck is wrong with you?
You use speculation as a premise and then support it with bias?
Shame can only be derived from resorting to defamation to cause inflammatory and endless rhetoric.
Unless you all truly have nothing better than this to occupy you minds, perhaps a little work to absorb her horrible past is better suited to deride her?
Compare her past to The Trumpet's. They are rapscallions of similar natures and equally able to rip you off and destroy the world.
Devote time to alternatives. Please.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
If Hillary is elected, she will be called the Diaper Queen!

All hail the Diaper Queen!

Bob: So Tom, who do you think will win the election?
Tom: Depends

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I'm not saying I think she's healthy, but this whole Hillary seizure story line wreaks of Rodger Stone. The clips played at normal speed don't look like seizures, they look like a robotic psychopath faking human emotions. Anything associated with Roger Stone should be dismissed, in this case that means Alex Jones election coverage in general.

Roger Stone on Alex Jones is the hardest thing to wrap my head around. How does anyone who follows conspiracies and politics take Stone serious? Stone is the human red flag. If Stone isn't proof that Jones is an establishment hack, nothing will convince you.
edit on 08pm06pm312016-08-16T18:36:02-05:0006America/Chicago by mahatche because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

If Hillary is being Prescribed the Drug Dopamine , or one of it's Compound Drugs , then , Yes , she Could have Parkinson's . The American People have a Right to know of the True Nature of her Present Health if she is Running for the Highest Office in the Land . What Reason would she have for Not Revealing that Information ?
edit on 16-8-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
This is a video from yesterday in Scranton visiting Joe Biden's home where he grew up. Notice how spritely Biden, who's 73 bounds to the house. Hillary, who's five years younger at 68, holds on the the outside railing for support, as well as the kitchen table and chairs inside. Something's definitely up with her physically (and we all know mentally too).

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Oh wow. You people...you're not only desperate, you're clueless as well!

Do you even know what "dopamine" is?

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion>>> We can be relatively positive that Bill Clinton is suffering from Parkinsons and senile dementia. There's talk about AIDS or Syphillis, but a life of excess could have just taken its toll on him. Plus he apparently doesn't eat right. As for Hillary, she had a stroke and has seizures and is most likely on anti psychotic drugs which have side effects over time. She's old and getting frail which is to be expected. I highly doubt she's planning on staying in office if she gets in, she just wants to be in the history books and not prison. But she apparently owes the globalists everything and they have her in the palm of their hands just like they do Obama. So she'd have to stay to get their agenda started as long as her health holds out. Of course, they don't like Hillary any more than anyone else does and would welcome her exit. Hillary seems to be mirroring the decline of the country, as it goes down, her health goes down, both getting worse in a death spiral. Maybe there is justice.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

gee biden seems to be holding onto the table while they are in the house just as much as hillary is, and his wife seems to need the railing supporting her more than she does..

and she seems to be able to get around okay without that support.
I think you are making alot out of nothing with this video!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join