It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton apparently suffers from Parkinson’s or a similar disease

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
This explains why Hillary wears those long top jackets..... to cover up her diapers.
If she is elected, she would be our first Diaper President!

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
With her shaky hands, I would certainly hope the "RESET" button and "NUCLEAR LAUNCH" button aren't too close together.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Source is a known liar, Roger Stone, so this thread should be moved to LoL or the Hoax Bin.

That is all.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

So all quotes from Hillary should be moved there as well?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Like coming under sniper fire in Bosnia?

Or being named for Sir Edmund Hillary?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

and......
you know this for sure?? no other presidents had incontenance problems?
you are positively, absolute sure of this...
just as you are sure she has???

do you have secret cameras placed in the bathrooms of the rich and famous or something?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
She suffers from "bitchatosis" in came about when she failed to have her other condition checked in time......Cu_tamania can cause "bitchatosis" if left unchecked. Look I was PC and left out the N.
edit on 15-8-2016 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I do believe in privacy,however,when running for POTUS your Medical Records should be open to the public.As has been stated in this thread,one tends to age quickly being the Leader of The Free World and all...

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I had a dream/vision last night that Hillary checked herself into a cancer center, and asked the nation to pray for her. Wish I could recall if it happened in the next 2 1/2 months, or if it was after she was in the Whitehouse. It was a big deal though.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Hillary, according to her, misremembers being shot at by snipers. Do we need any more evidence for a mental disorder?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Yeah sure. Next time someone posts a pro Hillary thread that contains nothing but lies it too should be moved. That said, Roger Stone is a serial liar.
edit on 15-8-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I agree sounds far fetched. No idea why people need to lie when Hillary admits she is mentally ill.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
If you're getting your information from a post that thinks a cough drop on the tongue is a 'mass excision lesion' (not there the next day, huh?) then you're reaching.

So too the theories about seizures that are just looped video trying to make someone look as idiotic as possible - YOU try being under dozens of cameras 24/7 and not looking weird once in a while.

I'm not making any excuses for Hillary's corruption, overall health or competency for office, but this is ridiculous. That most of you are trying to make fun of her at the same time as praising that whackadoodle Trump is all the more insane.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Well, Parkinson's didn't stop Hitler.

But the consequences of poor health may have fueled the raft of poor decisions that brought the downfall of Germany.

I think it's a rare 68 year old who would have the flexibility and stamina to be prez. Hillary clearly doesn't. Bluntly speaking, I think Trump shows his age too. It says something about American politics that the 3 top candidates were all too old.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

so back in 2012 Clinton fainted and suffered a concussion.

www.cnn.com...

she still could be suffering after effects from that concussion. She's no spring chicken.

It could take years for her to fully heal from that injury.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: UMayBRite!

It says something about American politics that the 3 top candidates were all too old.

That's a good insight. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Disclaimer: I absolutely loathe the politics of Hillary Clinton....

My wife is a physician and Secretary Clinton is not having a seizure in the video...
It's a possible tick but not a seizure in any conventional sense...

The Parkinson's diagnosis is also unlikely...very

-Christosterone

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Oh and Hillary is not?
Snipers, videos, emails....ect

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I never heard he had Parkinson's, but if she's to follow his "treatment" it's time they start injecting her multiple times per day with METH! Maybe they have.....

He had Parkinsonsism. There was no sign of Parkinson's before he started getting drugged up by his quack doctor. When it appears to be caused by drug use, it's not the real disease, although symptoms will manifest much the same. Overall parkinsons symptoms are caused by a lack of dopamine in the brain, and it doesn't much matter if that's because you're exhausted and find the need to take meth, or if your genetics cause the deterioration... the result is the same.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

I would star and flag anyone that started a thread requesting such.... so don't start one in the Board Questions and Issues forum.... can't star those threads.
We have plenty of proof that Hillary's words are not worthy of trust.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join