It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton apparently suffers from Parkinson’s or a similar disease

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Total BS thread here.
She is in 100% good health, now get on with your life. Now, billyboy, hmm, that is another topic we can discuss.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I just read the OP and my mind just wrangled a new conspiracy. Wouldnt it be mad if HC was a hidden producer of The West Wing and the series was a prepper to accept a potus hiding a serious condition and then to accept it lol.

Also, as far as i remember, a controversial self medication for MS or Parkinsons' was Ecstasy. A UK guy was doing this a few years ago and whilst "medicated" showed zero symptoms apart from gurning wide eyed manicness [sound familiar lol?]
edit on 15-8-2016 by kountzero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: kountzero
I just read the OP and my mind just wrangled a new conspiracy. Wouldnt it be mad if HC was a hidden producer of The West Wing and the series was a prepper to accept a potus hiding a serious condition and then to accept it lol.

Also, as far as i remember, a controversial self medication for MS or Parkinsons' was Ecstasy. A UK guy was doing this a few years ago and whilst "medicated" showed zero symptoms apart from gurning wide eyed manicness [sound familiar lol?]

hmm, can they dope her food with that

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Well, other than odd neurological behaviors, I haven't noticed a specific reason to determine such weirdness as being attributable to Parkinson's. Meanwhile, we know she had debilitating brain clots on the brain (STROKE).

Being an extremely ambitious person, I find it offensive how the Democrat Machine even has the balls to parade her around, when following the logic that Image Is Everything to someone like her, to be up there logging such multimedia examples of such is embarrassing, to say the least. My logic I suppose, would be not unlike keeping someone alive for a decade on life support (where they have no clue) and then showing them on TV like that to advocate keeping her alive for another decade. All while a brain damaged yet truly hardwired-to-be-ambitious person you could robot around not unlike how you could a pervert at a nudist colony.
edit on 15-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Huh... hadnt heard the Hitler with Parkinson... I always heard it was late stage syphilis.

As far as Her though... MCcain was harassed because of his physical health, I would be much more concerned with someone suffering from an illness that affected the brain.

McCain let reporters see 1500 pages of medical records. Psychiatric records, too, since the public and the media were questioning his temperament for president.

If Hillary wants to tamp down these rumors she could do this, too. But she doesn't get to choose who sees them, as we know there are certain networks in her pocket. (CNN, cough cough!)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: gps777
originally posted by: soulwaxer

I'm sure those hand held lasers will cause seizures as well. Just an idea for those attending the debates.

soulwaxer

Now now don`t encourage low acts, the anti-trump crowds cowardly bashing people as they leave a Rally is a testament to who is really calling for violence or low acts, don`t encourage others to sink to that level.

I`m looking forward to watching fair debates.

Fair debates??

Good luck with that. The MSM bias towards Hillary Clinton can attest to the impossibility of that. They've declared war on Donald Trump, so anything goes.

soulwaxer

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: chronfucius
a reply to: Ohanka

I heard rumors some of her entourage carries some sort of strange epi-pen around with them... a clue... or maybe her meth injections for the Hitler transformation?

her 'fashion decisions' are designed to cover up adult diapers)... anyone notice her sweating abnormally (obviously only off stage, those lights are harsh)? ... I'm going to go to bed now.

The SS agent in 2 pictures is carrying a flashlight. The high res photo was even able to show the brand.

No, she is not wearing diapers.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Fair debates??

Good luck with that. The MSM bias towards Hillary Clinton can attest to the impossibility of that. They've declared war on Donald Trump, so anything goes.

soulwaxer

Well I`m sure someone would get into a heap of trouble for shining a laser into Hillary`s eye`s.

Not to mention the Secret Service guys seeing a red dot between her eye`s and yelling "kill shot!" while rugby tackling her to the ground. lol
edit on 15-8-2016 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

I heard rumors some of her entourage carries some sort of strange epi-pen around with them... a clue... or maybe her meth injections for the Hitler transformation?

her 'fashion decisions' are designed to cover up adult diapers)... anyone notice her sweating abnormally (obviously only off stage, those lights are harsh)? ... I'm going to go to bed now.

The SS agent in 2 pictures is carrying a flashlight. The high res photo was even able to show the brand.

If that's a flashlight he's carrying, what did he need it for?

Maybe to check her pupils?

soulwaxer

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

If that's a flashlight he's carrying, what did he need it for?

Maybe to check her pupils?

soulwaxer

I have posted the why and the photo multiple times.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

well, I don't demand anything, but this does seem to be good political advice to here:

“I demand that she have an independent medical neurological evaluation by people who are neither Republican nor Democrat, to evaluate her mental status and physical status to be the President of the United States.

if she could find a nice neutral non-partisan doctor to perform it, but then we, the people would have to accept his findings, and I doubt if that would happen... we would also have to accept the fact that not all our questions would be answered since I do believe we all have the right to privacy when it comes to our medical records. and let's face it, if trump has the right to privacy when it comes to his tax statements, she should have some privacy when it comes to her medical needs. all we should need to have is an honest assessment of her physical and mental abilities as they would pertain to being president.

I do reject the idea that because she has trouble walking up and down stairs or standing for long periods of time she isn't fit to president though.... one of our presidents was confined to a wheelchair, and he managed fine. and to be honest, the fact that a thread was created to debate weather or not she was wearing diapers was rather pathetic and only served to show why birth control is just as much a medical necessity as anyone's blood pressure medicine!

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

oh, that's just another reason why women, particularly mothers, shouldn't be considered for the presidency!! considering that many mothers will be facing this as they get older, why should this matter? is anyone gonna look at their own mothers any differently if they develop incontenance problems because they chose to have them?

As every woman who delivers a child knows, labor and delivery subject the body to forces that are not encountered in any other circumstance. Muscles and nerves in the pelvis are especially affected. As the baby's head comes down into the pelvis, it presses against the muscles that line the inside of the pelvis. The farther down the baby's head goes into the pelvis, the greater the pressure against these muscles and underlying nerves. After the cervix is totally dilated, the pushing phase of labor begins. The mother is usually asked to wait for a contraction to start, then hold her breath, and bear down as hard as she can in order to push the baby out. This bearing down presses the baby's head against the mother's muscles and nerves to such an extent that the normal flow of blood is cut off temporarily until that push is over. Without a fresh supply of blood, the tissues are deprived of oxygen and nutrition, making them more susceptible to damage. The pressures generated by pushing are 3 times higher than the tissues would normally tolerate for any prolonged time. However, the few minutes of rest in between contractions usually lets blood flow back to the area. This fresh blood carries oxygen and nutrition to the muscles and nerves and carries carbon dioxide and waste away. The few minutes between contractions are normally enough for the tissue to recover.

However, unless delivery occurs quickly, the baby's head continues to be pressed against the tissues. For some women this pressure can cumulatively add up to many hours. Two nerves, called the pudendal and the pelvic nerves, lie on each side of the birth canal within the muscles that are directly under the baby's head. Because they are so close to the baby's head, these nerves are especially vulnerable to the pressures of labor. The pudendal and pelvic nerves carry the signals from the brain to the muscles that hold the bladder and rectum in place. If these nerves are injured, the signals meant for the muscles around the bladder, vagina, and rectum may not be transmitted properly. Without stimulation from the nerves, the pelvic muscles, like any underused muscle in the body, can become weak and flaccid. Some studies show changes in the function of these nerves in more than half of women following vaginal delivery. Interestingly, a prolonged labor or pushing phase before a cesarean is performed makes it likely nerve damage has already happened even if the baby is eventually delivered by cesarean. Over time and with age, the normal supporting tissues of the bladder, rectum and uterus weaken, adding to the effect of childbirth injury. The result can be incontinence of urine or stool, or prolapse.

www.rosenmanmd.com...

this has been the sickest, most vile election campaign in probably the past century.
I'd say that I will be glad when it's over but more than likely once it's over the two parties will just begin the next campaign early, and continue on with their political horsecrap jockeying for position in the next election cycle.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Well, Parkinson's didn't stop Hitler.

But Parkinson's did stop Pope John Paul II. And being Pope is a lot easier than being leader of the free world.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

And you know this as a fact, how?
edit on 8jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I am absolutely convinced that's she's deteriorating. I tended to my father, who was riddled with "benign" brain tumors for four years, agonizing right with him as he slowly slipped away.

I don't have a clue as to the cause, because so many different things can go wrong in the brain, but she's definitely suffering from a neurological malady of some kind. It really hit home when I saw her reaction to the balloons dropping from the ceiling at the convention. Her odd mannerisms are called Ataxia, which is a symptom I'm all too familiar with.

As much as I loath and despise that entire family of super villians, I wouldn't wish a neurological disorder on my worst enemy. I would rather see her rot in jail.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

I'm so glad that you are still here, AB. A voice of reason on the "Alex Jones Sister Channel" that ATS seems to have become.

There is no validity to the myths about Hillary's health. I wish ATS would ban Infowars and Alex Jones from here as sources, just like they did GLP and Sorcha Faal. Alex Jones is a dangerous, crazy liar.

Hillary is not who I'd like to see in the White House, but she's infinitely preferable to Trump.

The Real Meaning of All Those Right-Wing Conspiracy Theories About Hillary’s Health

The lunatic right is desperate for a deus ex machina.

So - let's start with that. Deus ex machina - it's an ancient Greek 'resolution' technique for plays - theatre - loosely it means "God in the machine" - but as a theater gimmick, it means a suddenly appearing "fix" for an insurmountable problem.

Okay - so, keeping that in mind (and yes, the right -- a la Jones, Drudge, Breitbart - are lunatics), here's some more of the story - and some reason. Showing that these hysterical shrieking heads are inventing preposterous 'theories' as if one of their ridiculous fantasies is going to happen. Sorta like if Jesus was to suddenly return on election day.....

As Clinton conspiracies go, this stuff is [petty]. After all, some of the same right-wing characters painting Clinton as a frail invalid are also accusing her of masterminding the murder of Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich, who is said, without evidence, to be involved in last month’s leak of DNC documents.

(This is only the latest of the dozens of murders some attribute to the Clintons.) Echoing the right-wing conspiracy site InfoWars, Trump has accused Clinton of co-founding ISIS, though very early Friday morning, he expressed incredulity on Twitter that the media took his claim seriously: “THEY DON’T GET SARCASM?”

Clinton has been accused of maintaining a secret police force to harass her critics. Countless Republicans have said she deliberately covered up the motives for the terrorist attack in Benghazi, Libya.

Indeed, though right-wingers now cite her 2012 concussion as evidence of her failing health, Fox News previously accused her of faking the concussion to get out of testifying about Benghazi.

It’s hard to blame conspiracy theorists for this contradiction; with so many rumors swirling around, internal consistency is impossible.

Where I put "petty", the word was picayune. Good word.
Anyhoo - Alex and company are just yanking your chains, you guys. Hillary is well enough for the presidency.

Most Clinton conspiracy theories are meant to delegitimize her, to explain away her baffling, irksome persistence in public life as a product of a scarcely comprehensible homicidal ruthlessness.

The idea that she’s secretly much weaker than she appears, by contrast, is pure wishful thinking. It’s the demented cousin of the right-wing conviction [of 2012] that Romney was winning.

It's like hoping a giant meteor will strike instead...

oh wait:

Someone already thought of that.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

There is no validity to the myths about Hillary's health.

How is this "speculation" any different than the "Trump has a mental disorder" tv diagnosis?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

That isn't speculation. That is clinical fact.

I've already backed up that claim - feel free to read through my posts, I'm not going to bang my head against your brick wall anymore.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

It's funny.

Many Trump supporters cry foul and get upset because "Hillary supporters never talk about issues or policies," and "it's always baseless personal attacks against Hillary."

Trump supporters main ammunition right now are YouTube clips of Hillary walking up stairs and the "contreversery," that ensued afterwards.

But I digress, for the Hillary is Hitler comments and comparisons seem to take precedence over anything else.

Because remember, Hillary Clinton rounded up millions of innocent folks, put them in camps against their will, and murdered millions of them in cold blood.

You people are so deluded.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

That isn't speculation. That is clinical fact.

That is a laugh riot!

Diagnose Trump on tv is fact
Diagnose Hillary on tv and .....

Showing that these hysterical shrieking heads are inventing preposterous 'theories' as if one of their ridiculous fantasies is going to happen.

You are priceless ......
edit on 15/8/2016 by shooterbrody because: spelling diabnose should have been diagnose

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join