It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton apparently suffers from Parkinson’s or a similar disease

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   

“A number of New York Democrats, very prominent, well-known, wealthy New York Democrats, told me last year that Hillary had very significant health issues and that they were surprised that she was running in view of her health problems and her lack of stamina,” Washington insider Roger Stone said. “So far, she’s run a very controlled campaign.”

“I don’t think she has the physical stamina to be president.”

Medical expert and former State Dept. official Dr. Steve Pieczenik agreed, stating at this point Hillary “is not qualified, physically, mentally or emotionally to be President of the United States.”

“I would say that she has a brain tumor, neuroblastoma, or that she has possibly an onset of Alzheimer’s disease which begins as what we would call Subcortical Vascular Dementia,” said Dr. Pieczenik on The Alex Jones Show Tuesday. “I demand that she have an independent medical neurological evaluation by people who are neither Republican nor Democrat, to evaluate her mental status and physical status to be the President of the United States.”

Source

Alex Jones is clearly biased. But, this news story isn't about Alex Jones (for those who can't tell).

This story is about whether the woman who is about to become POTUS is suffering from Parkinson’s or a similar disease. Should she be forced out of the presidential race if that's the case?

What are the potential ramifications for America and the world if this story is accurate?

I believe this could be a disastrous situation. As the thread below reveals, many people feel that way.

Do you believe Hillary Clinton as POTUS would assure WW3?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Well, Parkinson's didn't stop Hitler.

In seriousness though, I don't think Parkinson's, depending on the stage of it anyway, should necessarily eliminate someone from running as President. It should certainly be something for the American voter to consider though.
edit on -050002am8kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

I never heard he had Parkinson's, but if she's to follow his "treatment" it's time they start injecting her multiple times per day with METH! Maybe they have.....
edit on 15-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Doesn't it depend really on her stamina because if you look at all Presidents they start to age very quickly in that job.

There also is a secondary gain for her backers, because without a strong and full of vitality President they will be able to do as they please - was she chosen deliberately? If American wasn't such a powerful country in the world it might not matter quite so much, but the word-leader country does matter very much.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I don`t believe all these so call seizures etc, though she might have a serious health condition and that could affect her in the top seat throughout the next 4 years.

But this is from someone who see`s her as unfit regardless of any physical/mental illness.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Haha... I'd vote for Mr. Michael J. Fox if he was running...

They thought Johnny Cash had Parkinson's, turns out it was diabetes. I just did some light reading and apparently they share a common set of symptoms known as autonomic neuropathy. Long list of things that can cause this, but some of the symptoms seem to fit.

Ailments that can cause this set of symptoms include Parkinson's, diabetes, infections, MS, Lyme... it seems even mono can cause this.

Also, one of the potential causes is HIV... looking at you Bill.

I may dig in a bit deeper and come back.. or go pass out... not sure yet. I heard rumors some of her entourage carries some sort of strange epi-pen around with them... a clue... or maybe her meth injections for the Hitler transformation?

edit on 15-8-2016 by chronfucius because: (no reason given)

Edit, I opened another beer and dug. Chronic coughing, balance issues, bladder control (dem debates and some crude implications that her 'fashion decisions' are designed to cover up adult diapers)... anyone notice her sweating abnormally (obviously only off stage, those lights are harsh)? ... I'm going to go to bed now.
edit on 15-8-2016 by chronfucius because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

It's actually a rather common theory. Videos of him with his hand shaking during speeches and a few other classic common Parkinson related symptoms also on tape. Also some interesting controversy involving his doctor.

link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7

Doesn't it depend really on her stamina because if you look at all Presidents they start to age very quickly in that job.

Good point!

Obama had like black hair before election, the 'day after' inauguration it turned like white.

It's funny I've had like normal people tell me their 'own theory' along the lines of he got pulled into the back room where the big bosses be, and after they showed him the JFK films kind of thing and told him how it was really gonna be his hair turned white.

I wouldn't explain it quite along those lines, but when 'normal' sorts of folks start talking about that sort of thing thats like "smoke"...

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Well, I have read that her condition could cause her to have seizures from camera flashes.

[SNIP]

soulwaxer
edit on 16/8/16 by argentus because: removed line suggesting a seizure trigger

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Oh okay. I've seen those film clips but under the context his meth injection addiction was more the cause (the long term effects of).

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Huh... hadnt heard the Hitler with Parkinson... I always heard it was late stage syphilis.

As far as Her though... MCcain was harassed because of his physical health, I would be much more concerned with someone suffering from an illness that affected the brain.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Odd all the stuff I saw gave the meth thing, the syphilis thing and the parkinson thing. They're all competing theories and explanations for Hitler's odd behavior and relationship with his doctor.

Weird you all each know only one of the competing theories for the same evidence.

As for Hillary, well I think there are far bigger reasons to keep her out of the white house, but I'll take what I can get at this point.

It's clear we need completely overwhelming evidence against her to break through her elite armor.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

I wish there was something, but I dont think so... I am still not sold on Donald being anything other than a plant...

Add on to that the fact the Media will not say a negative thing about her, she gets away with only doing small controlled press conferences, and I just dont think anything can stop her... I hope I am just feeling down and not seeing the positives... but time will tell.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   
originally posted by: soulwaxer

I'm sure those hand held lasers will cause seizures as well. Just an idea for those attending the debates.

soulwaxer

Now now don`t encourage low acts, the anti-trump crowds cowardly bashing people as they leave a Rally is a testament to who is really calling for violence or low acts, don`t encourage others to sink to that level.

I`m looking forward to watching fair debates.

edit on 15-8-2016 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Both Stone and Pieczenik are also troublesome sources.

The good Doctor is a psychiatrist no longer with the American Psychiatric Association after being censured for publicly labeling Sitting President Bush as clinically depressed.

He's an Alex Jones regular who enjoys making wild and controversial statements on the show. He has an impressive resume in some aspects, but this Clinton claim is too extensive for someone to make who has not done a physical examination or seen private test results.

A brain tumor? You cannot diagnose that on the fly. I have known people with brain tumors such as he describes and have quite painful memories of this. It is highly irresponsible to toss that out there. But he has a history of such painfully irresponsible conspiracy stirring.

Alzheimer's? Dementia? Again, you cannot make a diagnosis like that from some distant point.

Then again this doc said Sandy Hook was a false flag. He enjoys pot stirring of the most painful and aggregious kind Right along with Mr. Jones.

He didn't serve under Bill Clinton either, so that makes me wonder if there is some history there.

A personal psyop? He would be good at that given his experience.

Stone is a very biased source. He is a Republican activist. He is a Trump supporter along with Alex Jones. From his wiki:

The New York Times has described Stone as a "renowned infighter"[4] and a "seasoned practitioner of hard-edged politics."[5] During the 2004 presidential campaign, CBS News described Stone as a "veteran Republican strategist".[6] In 2008, Daily Beast described him as a "self-admitted hit man for the GOP."[7]

I think this is an effort to get Trump elected, and the only way to do that is to make Clinton the lesser choice in such a way that supporters will doubt her.

Or it's just this election cycles Birtherism. Instead of her "papers" they want to see her "prove" her fitness to them. People will now use these "sources" to affirm their bias. Yay.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7

But modern Presidents didn't rapidly age while campaigning for the job, like Hillary is. I don't need to rehash all the symptoms. Most of them are well-known by anyone who visits ATS regularly.

Regarding the Parkinson's, here's a link I posted in Bill Clinton's Parkinson thread the other day. It's a highly respected physician's diagnosis of Hillary Clinton's afflictions. He concludes that Hillary suffers from early-onset Parkinson's disease.

LINK: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

I feel bad for her in a way, because it progresses fairly rapidly. The person is so strong at first, but 3 years later, they're full of meds, can hardly talk, or perform basic tasks..like putting on their pantsuit. Google up a couple of videos if you have never known anyone with this dreadful disease. Parkinsons is far far worse than anything any U.S. President has been afflicted with, while in office.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
Alzheimer's? Dementia? Again, you cannot make a diagnosis like that from some distant point.

I dont know if you've seen the same multimedia examples of Modern Hillary as I have, but the ones I've seen...

Considering IMAGE IS EVERYTHING to this kind of person, to be showing obvious outward signs of major metal illnesses, to me it seems the story, here where there is all this smoke there effectively must be every bit of the fire.
edit on 15-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The signs are obvious?? Really?????

Are you referring to her attempt at humor when bombarded with tons of reporters barking questions? You know, the imitation of being "hit" with a barrage of questions? The clip of which is slowed down and played over and over with scary implications that it's a seizure?? (Hint: that's not what a grand mal seizure looks like, nor a petit mal.)

It's like someone slowing down Trump's footage where he goes after the disabled reporter, putting it in slow-mo and implying he was having a seizure.

All the speeches I've seen have shown her to be quite competent. She's not forgetting things or suddenly stopping and not knowing where she is, she doesn't have shaking hands like Bill does, and if she did lose her balance on stairs one time (haven't watched that video so I can't confirm or debunk) it is hardly an indication of a massive brain disorder.

Again, I would have no problem seeing Stone "the republican hit man" as lying his pants off about "democrat insiders" dishing dirt on Clintons health. It is a CLSSIC "rumor campaign."
edit on 15-8-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

In seriousness though, I don't think Parkinson's, depending on the stage of it anyway, should necessarily eliminate someone from running as President. It should certainly be something for the American voter to consider though.

VERY MUCH depending on the stage, and still... how can you tell she wont hit the stage of depression, paranoia, delusions and hallucinations that can be associated with Parkinson's disease?

I wouldn't really be inclined to give her the benefit of the doubt. Seriously... "let's give her a chance, maybe she handles the disease completely different than everyone else who ever had it.....!!!"

For all we know she could be 6 months down the line and like someone so elequently wrote here, she could go Hitler on you guys? With delusions of grandeur and so on. It will be a f'ing mess and at that point she will outtrump Trump in behavioural issues....
edit on 15/8/16 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

Typing the presidential authorisation code sequence into the 'football' is going to be tricky, especially if it takes 10 minutes to put her socks on mate.

I'd say Parkinsons could be a problem...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join