It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More trump temper tanties about media not supporting him

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim
From early in this thread.

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
The only fecal matter here is your evaluation.

Who are you to lecture others?

Funny how when someone fights back you try and take the high road and play it off as if you are the one whose being attacked.
Trump supporters in general are vile creatures.

This was your response directly to me. so the "Trump supporters in general are vile creatures", wasn't a response to me but maybe just your catchphrase on your posts?
edit on 22-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

It was an opinion about Trump supporters. I would classify you as one as you seem to support Trump in every thread, defending even the undefendable. If you don't class yourself as one then it doesn't apply to you.

You then told me "I'm a registered democrat." As if this somehow had anything to do with my post.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

It was an opinion about Trump supporters. I would classify you as one as you seem to support Trump in every thread, defending even the undefendable. If you don't class yourself as one then it doesn't apply to you.

You then told me "I'm a registered democrat." As if this somehow had anything to do with my post.

If you are trying to win people over to your viewpoints, why do you go into name calling then? Serves the opposite purpose. I know you've had some solid viewpoints, but you undercut it with the insults. I'm a democrat that is skeptical of Hillary. I don't think I'm alone in this situation. I'm sure you can understand that.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: Annee

Hillary said... nothing to the press because she can't answer why she lied. She just did a podcast interview hosted by her own staff.

She's really answering the tough questions.

See you at the debates.

Oh I can't wait for the debates. Stack the audience as they will... who can cheer when he asks her why she lied, over and over, all the machinations are backfiring.

The only way she makes it through those debates is if they mainline crack coc aine into her bloodstream. I think it would physically hurt her to tell the truth.

I welcome those debates. Those events, televised live, will end her. He's the only one with the balls to call her out and it's the only open forum she can't avoid. She's been very careful to avoid answering the hard questions.

It's going to take one hell of a sideshow to overcome the thrashing of the debates. I'm interested to see what they conjure up to distract. Won't be surprised if there is a massive domestic terrorist attack to keep eyes off.

yes hilary got so thrashed at the debates lol

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: lortl

Debates, plural... if you're going to gloat about it you might want to at least wait until what I said is shown to be false. Wouldn't want to appear like a troll now, would you?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: lortl

Oh she's getting thrashed, but it's by Weiner.

Aren't you glad you brought it up?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: lortl

Oh she's getting thrashed, but it's by Weiner.

Aren't you glad you brought it up?

Thrashed? You think thats whats happening? We'll see come election day.

Your only hope of making Trump a better candidate was to bury the opposition and it's failed.
How bad must Trump be.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

Can you at least stay on topic? The media is too busy covering the latest Hillary scandal to be bothered to cover Trump.
edit on 6-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   

The latest scandal... like all the fabricated scandals, has been ended.

Trump is now throwing tantrums about the FBi, since his camp has been spouting off how she will be under investigation during the election day which is no longer true.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

The latest scandal... like all the fabricated scandals, has been ended.

Trump is now throwing tantrums about the FBi, since his camp has been spouting off how she will be under investigation during the election day which is no longer true.

Give up the arguing and enjoy this.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join