It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More trump temper tanties about media not supporting him

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Hell, maybe Trump has some really good ideas, and well thought out plans on how to execute those ideas. How is anyone supposed to know, when he covers it all up with being Trump? It was said repeatedly that if he ended up the GOP nom, it was imperative that he change his campaign strategies to real talking points and someone would need to reel in him and his mouth, which constantly expels ridiculous statements.

Trump is still campaigning to the GOP core and the extreme right, when his focus should have long ago shifted to swing votes and the undecided. Trump is still using fear, hyperbole, and making poor Twitter decisions. Unless someone gets him under control, his campaign is about as failed as they come, and that's hard to do when their last nominee went out of his way to alienate potential voters in an incredibly winnable 2012 election.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Trump said this . . . but, Hillary!

Trump did this . . . but, Hillary!

Trump suggested this . . . but, Hillary!

Trump didn't release his tax returns . . . but, Hillary!

Getting really old.

Trump said this, which we edited.

Trump said this, which we edited.

Trump seemed to suggest this, which we edited to make it seem true.

Hillary said... nothing to the press because she can't answer why she lied. She just did a podcast interview hosted by her own staff.

She's really answering the tough questions.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Hillary said... nothing to the press because she can't answer why she lied. She just did a podcast interview hosted by her own staff.

See you at the debates.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

See you at the debates.

Oh I can't wait for the debates. Stack the audience as they will... who can cheer when he asks her why she lied, over and over, all the machinations are backfiring.

The only way she makes it through those debates is if they mainline crack coc aine into her bloodstream. I think it would physically hurt her to tell the truth.

I welcome those debates. Those events, televised live, will end her. He's the only one with the balls to call her out and it's the only open forum she can't avoid. She's been very careful to avoid answering the hard questions.

It's going to take one hell of a sideshow to overcome the thrashing of the debates. I'm interested to see what they conjure up to distract. Won't be surprised if there is a massive domestic terrorist attack to keep eyes off.
edit on 8/18/16 by Ksihkehe because: Strange spacing issue that didn't show up in the original post or edit.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Maybe they will ask about issues.

Maybe they will ask how they plan to implement their concepts with facts.

Real answers.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   

a reply to: Ksihkehe

Maybe they will ask about issues.

Maybe they will ask how they plan to implement their concepts with facts.

Real answers.

I hope for real answers, because Hillary lying and offering preferential treatment to countries who donated to the Clinton Foundation is definitely an issue. Real answers would be a real treat from Hillary.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Watching from Canada with interest, but a daytime radio host suggested even Googles algorithms is burying Trump. Yahoo and Bing shed different information.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: fernalley

anything and everything that is Google related will always be against Donald Trump.

On a related note., he has not been on CNN.com front page for a few days. I hope Donald is not itching to get back on the front page and start making incendiary remarks again.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

anything and everything that is Google related will always be against Donald Trump.

On a related note., he has not been on CNN.com front page for a few days. I hope Donald is not itching to get back on the front page and start making incendiary remarks again.

anything goole related, what nonsense, donald is his own worst enemy.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   
hahahah your funny, in what world would trump whose losing every poll win

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: lortl
hahahah your funny, in what world would trump whose losing every poll win

He will win when all the people vote rendering all the fake polls irrelevant.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

If Trump is such a screw up, why is he a successful real estate magnate with powerful women in positions of responsibility? What does Hillary have to match that!? Ummm, nothing. Except corpses littering the landscape of Benghazi and a corrupt pay for play sign on the Clinton Foundation. If that's the success you want to bring to America, I don't know what to say to you.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

If Trump is such a screw up, why is he a successful real estate magnate

Erm... because of his dad?

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

You must be one of those O-bots that don't believe we made our own businesses. Of course Trumps dad didn't grow Donald's businesses, but only gave him seed money. He made the decisions. He grew the business, not his Dad. Plenty of businesses get seed money and aren't successful.

You show your lack of business understanding. I own my own business, I appreciate the smarts and work needed to be successful. Trump has proven himself. Hillary has only proven to be a screw up and a successful corrupt pay for play mafia style moneymaker.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

donald has a trail of dodgy deals, ripoffs and lies andf you trump supporters suck it all up,shows the intelligence of the average trump supporter lol

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: lortl

Hillary and her Clinton Foundation has a trail of dodgy deals, ripoffs and lies andf you Hillary supporters suck it all up, shows the intelligence of the average Hillary supporter lol

See how it looks from the other side? Pretty lousy way to address other posters here isn't it? My apologies to Hillary supporters for the mirror quote, I was just making a point that we should keep it civil toward one another and not insult other people here.
edit on 21-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
From early in this thread.

The only fecal matter here is your evaluation.

Who are you to lecture others?

Funny how when someone fights back you try and take the high road and play it off as if you are the one whose being attacked.
Trump supporters in general are vile creatures.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Trump: 'The crooked media is run by liars and bad people!'
Media: 'Today Donald Trump accused the media of being run by liars and bad people.'
Trump: 'Why does the media keep attacking me? Where's the support?!'

edit on 22/9/2016 by MongolianPaellaFish because: fixed typo...

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

Funny how when someone fights back you try and take the high road and play it off as if you are the one whose being attacked.

I'm a registered democrat. So your assumption is wrong.

To stay on topic I'll add that Trump was not happy with CNN when they edited out Hillarys bomb useage to make Trump look alarmist.
edit on 22-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

I'm a registered democrat. So your assumption is wrong.

To stay on topic I'll add that Trump was not happy with CNN when they edited out Hillarys bomb useage to make Trump look alarmist.

What assumption did I make?
Your assumption that I assumed something about you is wrong.

CNN didn't need to edit anything out to make Trump look alarmist.

new topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join