It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More trump temper tanties about media not supporting him

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Yes. I've gotten to the point where I rarely read Fox News articles because the content is almost always sensationalized or the article author is interjecting his or her own opinion as to how the events in the story happened. Not that doesn't happen with left leaning sites, but at least on those sites they have the integrity to ALSO post articles that are just pure information and no opinion.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: gunshooter
Weak thread? The man commits political suicide every time he opens his mouth. Like the stupid remarks made about losing in Pennsylvania. If it happens it's for sure 100 Hillary cheated. We need the chief of police and all the sheriffs out watching to make sure people aren't voting five times.
Please don't say he's an innocent lamb who is just misunderstood. Maybe that song by the Animals should be his campaign song.

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good.
Oh Lord please don't let me be misunderstood.

Really? every time? you mean everything he says is political suicide? WOW, a bit touchy aren't you? Lets not forget the blatant truth he spews about how crooked our government really is. He calls it like it is, and people can't handle it for some reason. Is he really wrong for making that comment about crooked Hillary cheating? Of course not, there has been proven voter fraud in the past, and with crooked Hillary's criminal record, come on now, I shouldn't even have to go on here.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Trump said this . . . but, Hillary!

Trump did this . . . but, Hillary!

Trump suggested this . . . but, Hillary!

Trump didn't release his tax returns . . . but, Hillary!

Getting really old.

edit on 15-8-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Trump said this . . . but, Hillary!

Trump did this . . . but, Hillary!

Trump suggested this . . . but, Hillary!

Trump didn't release his tax returns . . . but, Hillary!

Getting really old.

Whoa. I thought I was reading a synopsis of the first page of a Trump thread on ATS.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AutOmatIc

I've been using the English language my entire life, the last time I checked, those are the only words in the English language to describe what's coming out of Trumps mouth! I really don't think the media has a monopoly on the English language.

-Now you think I'm a paid "shill?" If you've read my posts for the past year, I've clearly made it known that I'm not a fan of either Trump nor Clinton.

At one time I could believe this quote you referenced from Trump...

"You have to bring in jobs, you have to take the jobs back from China, you have to take the jobs back from Mexico."

Except he's been exposed to have his own "Trump" products being produced in both China and Mexico!!!!

Here's a portion of an Interview Trump had with George Stephanopoulos on ABC's "This Week." regarding this issue...

“But don’t you have to also lead by example?” Stephanopoulos said. “You know, so many of the products in the Donald J. Trump Collection are made overseas — Bangladesh, China …”

“Well, that’s because you can’t even buy them here,” Trump said.

“But if you want other companies to make their products in America, shouldn’t you make your products in America?” Stephanopoulos asked again.

“But they don’t make a lot of these products,” Trump said. “They don’t even make them here anymore.”

Now before you side with Donald Trump saying "see they don't make those products in the U.S. anymore" here's a quote from Natalie LaBella, marketing manager for the AAFA (The American Apparel and Footwear Association) which was released to FactCheck.org...

“The member companies encompass a wide range of products and brands – including large and small companies, public and private firms, and companies manufacturing for the commercial market and making uniforms and other apparel and footwear for the U.S. military.”

“Demand for ‘Made in USA’ clothing and shoes is growing,” the AAFA stated. “In fact, there was a continued resurgence of the U.S. apparel manufacturing industry in 2015 despite 97 percent of the clothes sold in the United States being imported. U.S. production rose for the sixth consecutive year in 2015, rising 4.3 percent over 2014 levels. Because of this growth, U.S. production accounted for 2.7 percent of the U.S. market, its highest market share since 2008. U.S. production is up 50.8 percent since 2009.”

FactCheck.org

So in just this one example Trump has proven he has no credibility. Day after day he shows his incompetency and lack of credibility by changing or denying what he said the day before. I honestly feel like he's mentally ill at times. He's saying thing that anyone here on ATS would know would be a detriment to a presidential campaign. He continuously says one thing and than denies it a day or two days later. I can list numerous examples of how he has said one thing and denies it the next. Trump supporters are ready to point fingers at Hillary Clinton for lying but Trump certainly doesn't take a back seat.

I totally get that people want a non-establishment candidate to become President. A majority of Americans including myself are getting sick and tired of self-centered career politicians who ignore the voice of the American people. However, in my view and many others, Trump is too incompetent and his childish temperament is far too dangerous for the American people to ignore. He's not the intelligent in control non-establishment candidate the people of the U.S. desperately want. Just because someone's rich doesn't make them smart, nor does it mean they have the maturity and temperament to avoid putting our young men and women into harms way.

I really think Trump did a dis-service to himself by running for president. Nobody really knew Trump was such an idiot, now they do.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

I really think Trump did a dis-service to himself by running for president. Nobody really knew Trump was such an idiot, now they do.

Yes, as I've previously said - - this transparency of his behavior will affect future business dealings.

I know I wouldn't want to work with him on any big financial deals.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Why not? He makes the best deals. Tremendous deals. Really, really, it's true. Let me tell you, you'll make such a huge deal with him, that your head will spin, ok? China and Obama and those other losers could never make deals like this, ok? It's true, it's true. (-crowd goes wild-)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

Why not? He makes the best deals. Tremendous deals. Really, really, it's true. Let me tell you, you'll make such a huge deal with him, that your head will spin, ok? China and Obama and those other losers could never make deals like this, ok? It's true, it's true. (-crowd goes wild-)

LOL

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: lortl

Every single thread, exactly the same.

Thank you for correcting the record for us. Now we know.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   
The media admits they are helping Hillary as much as possible. CNN receives money from the government to slant news as they see fit. Just do a search on Amber Lyons. Of course Trump would bash the media. For the first time they've been completely exposed to be monolithically controlled by globalists who hate Trump.

Furthermore Trump is actually way ahead in the polls. You will be hard pressed to find actual Hillary supporters. The media polls deliberately biased their results by only polling democrats. Actual unbiased polls show Trump ahead and the evil oligarchy is shaking in their boots. Go ahead and conduct your own poll and see. Trump will need our prayers.

I live in a liberal state and I actually do not know a single Hillary supporter. Trump rallies are well attended by enthusiastic supporters and Hillary can't get anyone to show up. Plus she's so sick that she can barely stand up while doing them. Just wait to see what happens after the first couple of debates, if Hillary even attends.

investmentwatchblog.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   
As soon as a thread opens that is not in favour of Trump it gets spammed by Trump supporters. Claiming Correct The Record.

The irony. Just look at the first page.

I'm starting to feel that they are jealous of Correct The Record, since they get paid to do this whereas Trump supporters are just trolls for free.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: lortl
www.abc.net.au...

Donald Trump, angered by news reports that he has grown dejected and sullen over his fading presidential prospects, has issued some of his sharpest attacks on the media. Key points: Trump says media do not discuss his real message Trump campaign chairman also takes aim at media Top Trump adviser says he needs to communicate more clearly "I am not running against crooked Hillary Clinton," the Republican presidential candidate said in a speech in Fairfield, Connecticut. "I'm running against the crooked media."

all i can say is hahahaha.
if the media dont support him its becuase theyre crooked. not because every time the donald opens his mouth foecal matter drops out.

Imagine the size of the temper tantrum hes going to have when he loses the election. i wonder if he'll send a coded/not coded sorry/not sorry message saying his supporters will riot but they wont really riot.

you can trust trump supporters to tell us what hes really saying when he says something about rioting of assassinating but needs a trumpscriber

i predict trumpbots in 3,2,1... to tell me whats wrong with this article

By their own admission the media is spewing total corrupt support for Hillary. Donald Trump is justified to speak against this corruption. The only fecal matter here is your evaluation.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   

www.abc.net.au...

Donald Trump, angered by news reports that he has grown dejected and sullen over his fading presidential prospects, has issued some of his sharpest attacks on the media. Key points: Trump says media do not discuss his real message Trump campaign chairman also takes aim at media Top Trump adviser says he needs to communicate more clearly "I am not running against crooked Hillary Clinton," the Republican presidential candidate said in a speech in Fairfield, Connecticut. "I'm running against the crooked media."

if the media dont support him its becuase theyre crooked. not because every time the donald opens his mouth foecal matter drops out.

Imagine the size of the temper tantrum hes going to have when he loses the election. i wonder if he'll send a coded/not coded sorry/not sorry message saying his supporters will riot but they wont really riot.

you can trust trump supporters to tell us what hes really saying when he says something about rioting of assassinating but needs a trumpscriber

By their own admission the biased media is spewing total corrupt support for Hillary. Donald Trump is justified to speak against this corruption. The only fecal matter here is your evaluation and your baiting comments to those that choose to exercise their freedom to chose a presidential candidate that wasn't corrupt.

edit on 16-8-2016 by thepixelpusher because: edited for content.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Plain and simple comparison...if you had a group of friends that all blatantly and openly slander you, would you fight back against them or cower? Seems we have a lot of people in this thread that would cower.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abinkadoo
Plain and simple comparison...if you had a group of friends that all blatantly and openly slander you, would you fight back against them or cower? Seems we have a lot of people in this thread that would cower.

Why would you consider the media as "friends"?

Also running for President isn't like a schoolyard, I know, shocking right considering Trumps approach.

If you openly announce to the country your opinions and thoughts, most of which are either factually incorrect or controversial and then you complain that people don't like them?

It's not good for his campaign because he comes off as a petulant child who hates not getting his own way.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Then don't pretend that the media reporting is truth when you quote something against Trump, which you seem hell bent on doing at every step and thread.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

Lmao I knew someone was going to take my unintentional bait. Let's replace the word friends with "a group of people".

So you'd rather him not be open? Isn't being open called transparency? And who doesn't like his comments? The government controlled media, sjws, or trump haters?

Could you take on the amount of controversy the media stirs up about him without having a rebuttal or no?

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abinkadoo
a reply to: SudoNim

Lmao I knew someone was going to take my unintentional bait. Let's replace the word friends with "a group of people".

So you'd rather him not be open? Isn't being open called transparency? And who doesn't like his comments? The government controlled media, sjws, or trump haters?

Could you take on the amount of controversy the media stirs up about him without having a rebuttal or no?

Did you just admit to political baiting? Isn't that against the T&C's?

Who doesn't like his comments? The majority of people in America and the rest of the world. It's only the Trump supporters who constantly find ways to excuse his inappropriate comments.

There's having a rebuttal and then there's having a temper tantrum. Trump's ability to handle the media scrutiny is awful, the media knows this so they keep prodding.

Is Trump really fit to be President if he responds so badly to critique and criticism?

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Lets not take this out of context. Cuomo is saying the media is Hillary's biggest supporter because Trump's ridiculous rhetoric is calling attention from the press. When they report it, they're actually benefiting Hillary's campaign and giving her free press time! Just like how Trump was getting all the free press time during the primaries. Did you hear of any of the other candidates complaining about the amount of press time Trump was getting everyday during the primaries?

In actuality, Clinton doesn't even need to spend that much money on ads because the press is reporting on Trump's stupidity. He's causing all this bad publicity and attention himself as Clinton is just sitting back and laughing.

So of course the media is inadvertently supporting and benefiting Hillary. If this was any other political candidate spouting off ridiculous remarks, the press would be all over them too! Clearing up false accusations and lies is part of the presses responsibility.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

www.abc.net.au...

If all you can say is " lololol" why even bother with making a thread?

Keep eating up that Propaganda Pie...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join