It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More trump temper tanties about media not supporting him

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Man, Trump truly does have a cult following, no question(s) about it anymore.

I thought you folks were all about "anti-PC," and where's all your big-boy talk of "special snowflakes?"

Hahahah, while we are it - you clowns even sound like those damned SJW's you so often detest!

You guys talk and run your mouth regarding Trump on a level I've never seen before, but that's all you do... is talk.

As soon as poor wittle thin-skinned Don becomes a "victim," of the evil liberal-hippy media, or anytime Don has to "defend," some outrageous claim he makes... his followers are always there to defend him and make excuses for him.

.... and then they go and talk about "personal responsibility!," it's absolutely hilarious.

Donald Trump and his supporters like to "speak their minds and say what they like without the PC-filter," but anytime anyone does that to them....

"Propoganda,"
"Political correctness,"
"I don't care how corrupt/established Trump is, he's better than Hillary!,"
"It's all rigged against him,"
"The media is biased against him,"
"The media doesn't cover Trump,"

The excuses for Trump are just about as flat and empty as an excuse for Hillary.

But I'll be damned, it's hilarious watching the Grand Orange One cry like a little baby that "it's not fair."

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
One more thread that belongs in the forum:

"I HATE TRUMP"

right next to"

"HILLARY FOR PRISON"

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: lortl

So I love it when someone makes sport of someone being oppressed,what kind of sick individual are you,certainly don't put liberals in a very good light,bet you like tying things to small animals as well

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

As soon as poor wittle thin-skinned Don becomes a "victim," of the evil liberal-hippy media, or anytime Don has to "defend," some outrageous claim he makes... his followers are always there to defend him and make excuses for him.

Bill Maher called good money on trump,,,

"Whiny Little Bitch"
& that's exactly what he sounds like, "waa the media is mean they report what I say".

Of course now we know that he's Putin's Little Bitch.
Don't understand how any real American, a patriotic American could plan to vote for the puppet of a Soviet Communist criminal like Putin.

K~

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Trump has been insulting the media from day 1. Anyone who is surprised about the media's retaliation against him is a fool. He dug his own grave.
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Exactly. The guy's running for president and he needs the press to be on his side. Instead of making outrageous claims and remarks which is causing him to lose support, attacking the media is only going to make the press defend themselves. He shouldn't be biting the hand that has given him the attention throughout the primaries. This guy is the biggest whiner that has ever ran for the office and supporters think he's going to be a tough president?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Dammit you beat me to the poor wittle Don gaff!

Who in their right mind can say Trump hasn't made the news? He has made news around the world! What annoys me is that die hard republican fans will climb over their grandmothers to defend a narcissistic egotist that whinges like a spoiled brat.

"I'll build a wall"

'keep Muslims out'

'punch that guy'

'get that baby outta here'

You say something stupid you will get a response. If he doesn't like what the media is saying then maybe he should get his foot in mouth disease cured.

edit on 15-8-2016 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-8-2016 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: lortl

I can't blame the guy one bit. The media is unabashedly openly campaigning for Hillary and reporting any minute ridiculous story on Trump that has no bearings on campaigns or presidency.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Yeah it totally has nothing to do with the garbage that comes from his mouth sometimes.

The world facepalms while the far right cheer.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

It's absurd that people think that you can just sit and insult the media day in and day out and then think there won't be any repercussions, but that's not even everything. Everything to complain about with Hillary is months old. Trump comes out with a new controversy daily. Hell, even when Hillary DOES have a new development in one of her ongoing scandals, he STILL can't keep his big, dumb mouth shut long enough for the media to actually focus on her for a change; and while he does this he complains about how the media is always attacking him.

At this point between the cognitive dissonance of his supporters and Trump's insanity, I've just stepped back and am just watching this for history's sake. Because this election will be talked about for a LONG time to come.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
lol seriously? Trump doesn't "need" the press to be on his side.

The "press" have already shown just how biased they are...and if you can't see the blatant media bias then you need to do more research.

I for one think it's about time somebody called them out on their shenanigans.

Real, actual journalistic integrity is rare these days.

Don't even get me started on the "polls" that the MSM loves to shove down our throats. Who actually participated in these "polls" lol It is such propagandic b.s. and everyone knows it. Anyone calling me asking me to participate in a "poll" gets promptly hung up on (which I have never been called btw). Let's discuss the "oversampling" b. s. I mean seriously? Come on...lol

But feel free to believe what the "talking heads" tell you to believe. Meanwhile about those #sorosleaks that the media won't touch.

What about the blatant attempt by the CTR (Correct the Record ) PAC getting paid millions of dollars to shill on the internet much propaganda in favor of Hillary? And flood message boards , blogs, forums. comments sections, twitter, facebook, and everywhere else they can with pro-Hillary biased propaganda?

*crickets*

Keep your head in the sand.

Believe what we tell you to believe.

Continue to be a good little taxpaying slave.

Pay no attention to the criminals behind the curtain.

of a reply to: WeRpeons

edit on 15-8-2016 by AutOmatIc because: ctr

edit on 15-8-2016 by AutOmatIc because: spelling

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: gunshooter
Is obvious people who jump on the anti-Trump bandwagon are totally ignorant and closed minded. When I first heard Trump was jumping in I rolled my eyes, but I was open enough to listen to what he had to say and do some actual research, something most people on ATS avoid like the plague. They'd rather sit in their chairs and bitch and whine and condemn based on media??? lolol. Trump is more well informed than most people on this site. He is a true patrit. Trump is trying to UNDO the NWO, which one would THINK is a GOOD thing. As for the media stuff - if you listen to ENTIRE talks with him then you get the WHOLE context and not the selective clips from news. Trump is saying the elections are rigged because Hillary STOLE IT FROM BERNIE SANDERS! It's been PROVEN the polls are RIGGED and he's saying MAKE IT FAIR - not because he's behind (which he isn't when you look at genuine polls and not the news MADE UP stuff. CNN recently ADMITTED they have done EVERYTHING they can to SUPPORT HILLARY. They intentionally are doing this and you think this is real reporting???? LMAO. He's trying to bring the dark into the light. I can't believe how many people choose to laugh and mock at him why? Because he's a businessman? Because he had a tv show? Because he's stumbled over some words? How about YOU step into the arena to face the globalists and see how well YOU (those who mock Trump from ignorance, not knowledge) do trying to rally a nation. He and Putin are trying to TELL THE WORLD what's really going on and you're sitting there picking away and nonsense. One thing you cannot do is call yourselves "informed". (not directed at you gunshooter is directed at those who post from ignorance).

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

It's absurd to expect the media to be professional and not inject themselves and their own personal feelings (about being insulted) into their reporting? I would agree that would be an absurd thing to expect from our current media ... but than again that is exactly why so many people are insulting them.

Sure everything to complain about with Hillary is months old; It would seem that our journalist are too lazy to do any investigative work; they want to simply regurgitate simple sound bites over and over again. Trump certainly has a lot of those.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AutOmatIc

Really? I don't need the press to tell me how incompetent and what an Idiot Trump truly is. You're gullible to ignore the ridiculous and incompetent things that come out of his mouth!! If he wouldn't talk so stupid the press wouldn't have a field day pointing it out! It's funny how many of our allies can recognize and laugh at the foolishness and incompetency of this guy, but supporters here at home are blind to it. Stop blaming the press for calling out this idiot. He's incompetent, a bully and whiner. If that's what you want in a president that's your prerogative, good luck with that.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Well Huffington is what it is. They don't speak for all and most are not retaliating. Though to hear Donald they are
How about Donny boys math. If not for the media changing the meaning of his words he'd be beating Hillary by 20%.
He tweeted this last night I think.
I don't know where that figure comes from but there you have it.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Most of the time the media doesn't interject its own opinion (that is unless you read a lot of blogs). Usually the media just lets Donald hang himself.

Like I said, don't spend a year insulting the media then wonder why they've burrowed up your ass with a fine toothed comb.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

It's just an example of what I'm talking about. I'm not saying the bias is as bad as right wing media is with hounding Hillary, but there is some retaliation there. HuffPo is just one media outlet; they all have ways of taking potshots at Donald. Of course Donald brings about 90% of the attention on himself. He asked for it after all. The media is just acquiescing to him; they are just doing it in a way that makes him mad though.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

It's absurd to expect the media to be professional and not inject themselves and their own personal feelings (about being insulted) into their reporting? I would agree that would be an absurd thing to expect from our current media ... but than again that is exactly why so many people are insulting them.

Sure everything to complain about with Hillary is months old; It would seem that our journalist are too lazy to do any investigative work; they want to simply regurgitate simple sound bites over and over again. Trump certainly has a lot of those.

It's absurd to expect a presidential candidate to act... presidential. Cordial. Respectful. Calm. Collected. Reserved.

Trump, however, has treated a presidential election as a poop slinging contest - granted, his "opponent," is a lifelong familial friend - and he appeals to people who are obsessed with social media and television.

He offers virtually no substance. No plans or policies.

He just promises this and that, says he's going to do this or that, and for some reason - people actually believe him.

My girlfriend (I'm 22, she's 20) watched Back to the Future last night. One of my favorite films, she hasn't seen any of them.

When Marty travels back to '55, Doc Brown comments on his "portable television studio," and they have a quick banter regarding "who is President in 1985?" In which Marty replies, "Ronald Reagen." Doc Brown jumps up and exclaims "the actor?!?," and later on in the film comments on the "portable studio," again and makes the connection that "yes, it makes sense, the president must look good on television."

Since those days, this is what the American people want and unequivocally vote for. Celebrities have no place in political affairs - ESPECIALLY those who have made a living off of being in front of cameras - scripted speeches and the whole nine yards.

Donald Trump is the embodiment of this, in my opinion. He has virtually no experience when it comes to these affairs, which is fair, but he has a great deal of experience when it comes to being a television mogul and reality television star.

And some people actually believe that "electing," a reality television star to POTUS is a "step in the right direction."

Yeah - let's elect lifelong conmen and cars salesman to the highest office in the land.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The media has been saying false things about Trump from the start. It continues to work in his favor, but it is getting a little old. If any of you lefties were suffering this kind of constant character assassination by the media you would have gone crying to your safe-space months ago. Trump just continues on brushing these things off.

I don't blame him for lashing out on a media that has a 6% approval rating.
Laughable that you all latch onto everything they say when 94% know deep down it's BS.
By all means continue with this lovely charade.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
The media has been saying false things about Trump from the start. It continues to work in his favor, but it is getting a little old. If any of you lefties were suffering this kind of constant character assassination by the media you would have gone crying to your safe-space months ago. Trump just continues on brushing these things off.

I don't blame him for lashing out on a media that has a 6% approval rating.
Laughable that you all latch onto everything they say when 94% know deep down it's BS.
By all means continue with this lovely charade.

Lovely charade? I don't even watch television, man. I haven't since I graduated which was over four years now.

Latch onto everything "they," say?

Who is they? The media?

What have they said - specifically - that someone - specifically - has latched onto, and where at - specifically?

"The medias fault," you literally demonstrated my point exactly.

Excuses, excuses, excuses. Donald Trump knows about as much as personal accountability/responsibility as Hillary - and it's pretty funny, diehard fan girls of the respective bases consistently make the excuses for them.

The media has been saying false things?
Awh, poor baby. Let's send Donnie a care package of an XXXL box of Kleenex tissues to wipe his teary eyes as well as a lifetime supply of Ring Pops for him to suckle on when "the world isn't being fair."

While we're at it, let's create a "Trump television network," that is only and always GOOD, POSITIVE coverage of Donald Trump that way his special-snowflake syndrome can be kept under control from all those loudmouthed mean-worded feeling-hurting news reporters that may hurt his feelings or make him feel at a disadvantage!

"If you lefties suffered media character assassination," HAHAHAHAHAH - are you #ing kidding me, man?

Or have you already forgot about "Crooked Hillary," and/or "Comrade Bernie?"

How about "Lyin Ted Cruz?"

HAHAHAHAHAHAH - Trump supporters were the ones that COINED these phrases. Now that Trumps ignorant and big mouth has gotten him in trouble, it's the fault of "the media?"

Get on with it. Makes no sense.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
It was proven the media was biased against Bernie Sanders, why is it so shocking that the media is also biased against Trump?

Clinton supporters don't give a crap about media bias because currently it favors their desired candidate. You lucked out this time guys, but in the future the MSM won't always select the candidate you prefer. Imagine how you'd feel then?

edit on 15-8-2016 by primespickle because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join