It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More trump temper tanties about media not supporting him

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
www.abc.net.au...

Donald Trump, angered by news reports that he has grown dejected and sullen over his fading presidential prospects, has issued some of his sharpest attacks on the media. Key points: Trump says media do not discuss his real message Trump campaign chairman also takes aim at media Top Trump adviser says he needs to communicate more clearly "I am not running against crooked Hillary Clinton," the Republican presidential candidate said in a speech in Fairfield, Connecticut. "I'm running against the crooked media."

all i can say is hahahaha.
if the media dont support him its becuase theyre crooked. not because every time the donald opens his mouth foecal matter drops out.

Imagine the size of the temper tantrum hes going to have when he loses the election. i wonder if he'll send a coded/not coded sorry/not sorry message saying his supporters will riot but they wont really riot.

you can trust trump supporters to tell us what hes really saying when he says something about rioting of assassinating but needs a trumpscriber

i predict trumpbots in 3,2,1... to tell me whats wrong with this article

+20 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   
This is a real weak thread, you're also the one that said "F" the police in the recent BLM Milwaukee thread. Nice ignorant post, now onto a nice ignorant thread. The media lies through their teeth and is manipulating the presidential race. They've (the media) has been proven to be lying about comments made about Trump. I'm sorry if you can't see that, and have to blame and disrespect Trump for your shortcomings on actually knowing the truth, this thread is a FAIL!!! Here is a source to chew on. Warning, the truth may sting a little. www.breitbart.com...
edit on 15/8/16 by gunshooter because: add link

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   
More temper tantrums from anti-Trump supporters? And the media is clearly, by design, ignoring him which anyone would have an issue with.
edit on 15-8-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
More temper tantrums from anti-Trump supporters? And the media is clearly, by design, ignoring him which anyone would have an issue with.

I flagged the thread just for this post!

I posted one little observation about comparing Trumps media presence to Dr. Ron Paul's (during his primary run in 2012) and I think I hit a nerve...

edit on 15-8-2016 by NightFlight because: changed an s to a D

+31 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   
If Trump had a legitimate claim that the media was saying something he wasn't, he would have a case. However, Trump has caused his own attention from the media by making outrageous comments and claims. Now he's attacking the media because he doesn't like the idea they're reporting his outlandish comments and false accusations? How stupid can someone be who's running for president think the media wouldn't jump to report on this? Trump is winning the media attention on his own. He sure wasn't complaining when he was getting the attention earlier in the primaries.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

The media is on to him.

He has to up the ante, now.

The media thought he was crazy...and he is - like a fox!

Trump 2016

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   
This looks suspiciously like a Correct The Record thread.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Hey remember when Obama used to b**** about Fox all the time and the media backed him up and liberals on ats agreed with him? Of course that was completely different and not temper tantrums. It just goes to show once again that the media it really is against Republicans and generally anybody opposing Democrats.
edit on 15-8-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
It has been like this for years.
You have the 'right leaning' fox news, then you have
'left leaning' EVERYONE ELSE, including non-news channels.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: gunshooter
Weak thread? The man commits political suicide every time he opens his mouth. Like the stupid remarks made about losing in Pennsylvania. If it happens it's for sure 100 Hillary cheated. We need the chief of police and all the sheriffs out watching to make sure people aren't voting five times.
Please don't say he's an innocent lamb who is just misunderstood. Maybe that song by the Animals should be his campaign song.

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good.
Oh Lord please don't let me be misunderstood.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

The media is not ignoring him. His face is on all the time. Mostly with garbage coming from his mouth. When it's not outright stupidity spewing from it. Instead of relying on the media to keep his face up front he should try doing a few political ads that are on point.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: lortl

Trump has been insulting the media from day 1. Anyone who is surprised about the media's retaliation against him is a fool. He dug his own grave.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: RobotBomb

Correct the record doesn't need to intervene here. The record is the man doesn't have a clue and is not running a campaign designed to win.
Responsible parents wouldn't make so many excuses for an unruly child.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

It was completely different. And Fox is a very poor news site anyway. Very bad. Has anyone here ever watched it?.
It's a disaster folks. It's failing. A failing news outlet.

Sound familiar people?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

They are not retaliating. They just report.

That Popeye stance of I yam what I yam. Speaks his mind ...

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Apparently the media agrees with him so he can’t be wrong.

Talking about the potential for corruption in some of Clinton's practices is serious business, but it is dull compared with watching one's daily dose of the Donald.

Why Are The Media Obsessed With Trump's Controversies And Not Clinton's?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

They are not retaliating ... or reporting ... they are regurgitating.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Oh there's a certain measure of retaliation in there. For instance, at the end of every article about Donald Trump at HuffPo, they put this disclaimer at the end of the article:

Editor’s note: Donald Trump regularly incites political violence and is a serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist, misogynist and birther who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Muslims ― 1.6 billion members of an entire religion ― from entering the U.S.

Sure it's easy to report on everything Donald says, but you can't expect there to not be any vindictiveness behind any of it either. Trump has never been nice to the media. Well when you attack someone, they tend to attack back.
edit on 15-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join