It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture of Swiss Train attacker.. No name guess why ..

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

It's quite simple. You saw a picture of a person with brown skin and decided he was Muslim and the attack was motivated by his faith (of course you aren't alone in doing that, people are still doing it in this thread even though the photo has been proven to be dubious). If you don't think that's both racist and basically just anti Islam because you don't like it, then that's between you and your thought processes. Anyhow, it turns out you were wrong.

For the rest of your post, no, none of it is right, it's you making assumptions without anything to balance them. Nice to try, but kind of difficult when there is no substance behind them. Although lapsed, I am Christian, and as such I don't feel the need to tar everyone with the same brush based on colour, creed, gender or gender preference. I know that to do so is massively dense.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Since the picture is not of the Purp I have asked the staff to delete or place this thread in the hoax bin.. So for an inaccurate thread.. apologizes

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I did that after I posted too.

Not a dig at you for it, but I know how threads go here, even if an explanation is posted on the first page, people will still flag it and take it as gospel.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: 727Sky

I did that after I posted too.

Not a dig at you for it, but I know how threads go here, even if an explanation is posted on the first page, people will still flag it and take it as gospel.

Yup, well said.
Look no farther than the last post on page 2 for proof of that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join