It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Continuing silence from Edward Snowden

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Yeah, the 911 observation was made in the article. But I'm sure his form of distress followed by silence is Hillary. In fact information leads to believe he is seeking a pardon from her. I'm sure a distress from him would be more dire than the two probabilities of presidents we have, both I can assure are not our answer.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
The odd part is it was related (apparently) to a trivial denomination of bitcoin. Some speculate before this finding that this may be a drama stunt, but I disagree.

You should never concern yourself with these kinds of remarks as they are intended to attack the integrity of those who resist the powers that be or stick up for the rule of law and decency in politics and business. They are designed to separate the support base for for the person concerned in an attempt to isolate them. Suck remarks are usually followed by ridicule, which is a powerful weapon, to drive a wedge further between the target and their support base.

Divide and rule in other words.

Think about it. Why would someone like Snoweden who knows his life is in danger, shred their own credibility, which is one of the few things that's keeping them alive, by doing something that defies common sense and is as stupid as these attackers want to believe.

If you keep an eye on these sorts of comments you will soon notice they they are usually made in the first few responses in a thread on the subject. That alone is suspicious activity as it suggests such people are sitting in front of a computer keeping a constant eye on new posts with fingers poised at the ready. I will leave you to decide whether or not such people are paid to make such comments.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

While I believe in shills luckily we are buffered with our own critical thinking. The point isn't to post the end all be all ideas. The point of this forum and all the rest is to bounce ideas, and when we can facts about any matter at hand.

By the way, it's not always money driven. Sometimes people believe the narrative they defend. It's called idealism. I've learned how to spot it and I am not afraid to offer a different narrative. At the root of it all most people believe the same thing, unfortunately perversion has caused a division to allow things to stay the same.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Edward tweeted this a little while ago. A bit of dry humor?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
wrong thread
edit on 8/15/2016 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I try to keep this poor guy in mind- no matter how bad my day is going he's got the goobers on his back.

I was thinking about his "it's time" message the other night, and I realized that he's probably looking to go on the move.

If clinton 'wins' this 'election' snowden would be a high value target, dead or alive. She's used to having people killed. He's in russia and she's not affraid to start a bodies and bullets war with them. It's no skin off her back, just more profit to be made with shady deals- clinton business as usual.

Maybe "it's time" for him to disappear? Poor fellow.
I only wish the citizens of this country had done more with the chance his sacrifice gave them. Anyone who understood the opportunity was too busy making sure the rent got paid...

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

A few tidbits:

Iceland wants to offer Edward asylum. Tweet

People in Norway are trying to assure him safe passage to accept an award in November.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join