It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports from witnesses of active shooter, Terminal 8, JFK.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Reports from witnesses of active shooter, Terminal 8, JFK.

This just came across my twitter feed - I'll post updates as they transpire. I'd appreciate any ATS members in the area weighing in here with any information on this report.

ETA: Now coming through on various outlets:
www.dailymail.co.uk...
heavy.com... layed/
www.news.com.au...
edit on 14-8-2016 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

olice are responding to a call of reported shots fired within JFK Airport Sunday night.

Reports of a shooting happened in Terminal 8 around 9:30 p.m. Witnesses tell police they heard two shots fired within the terminal.

Police are evacuating the area while they search for a suspect.
pix11.com...

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
so, is this the way its going to be from now on?
terrorists, and shooters everywhere..all the time?
what a sad, sick world this has become.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Oh yay. Just what this country needs right now. More (likely mass) shootings to fuel fires

< walks away shaking head in disdain >

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
cant find any info on this at all.
any updates?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Wouldn' terminal 8 be beyond security checkpoints.

So either someone managed to sneak a gun past (not really hard according to recent TSA testing reports) or it was the security themselves discharging rounds in response to something.

Or maybe someone had some fireworks and thought they would get some internet fame by playing some sick prank... I hope its that one.

(probably not security discharging according to the reports, they don't seem to know much.)
edit on 14-8-2016 by chronfucius because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
A little video from outside the terminal. LINK

Lots of cops. Not much else.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: autopat51

The terrorism theory may hold some water. Queens just had the Imam killing so this could be some sort of misplaced retaliation. Or maybe the Imam was trying to stop the attack personally instead of through authorities, and was taken out...

I could speculate for ever, but deduction of possibilities will make speculation more accurate, and we'll need a bit more information before really being able to narrow down possibilities.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: chronfucius

add in a heavy dose of "wag the dog".....

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: chronfucius

I like the conspiracy please continue

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
UPDATE: NYPD now saying they are investigating 'multiple callers' of shots fired at JFK airport. So far no confirmed shots fired.

Also see this update

JFK Airport:
-Shots Fired Report
-Terminal 1 & 8 Evacuated
-No Victims Found
-Investigation Ongoing
edit on 14-8-2016 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Yeah, Fox alert right now, no confirmation if shots were fired.

Terminal evac'd.

Wtf? first that mall and now this?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
These sort of things bring the down fall of civilizations. The lack of peace.

I dont care how "useful" it is now to who ever.

We will be throwing rocks at eachother for food, all of us.

A thousand cuts, one for every ten inflicted on the hand with the blade.

"Surrounded by primates, mother-ship beam me up"....

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA
hmmm...terror by telephone, keep the pot stirred?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Oh yay. Just what this country needs right now. More (likely mass) shootings to fuel fires

< walks away shaking head in disdain >

This is not something that should be routine nightly news. I am less shocked with each new incident. So is much of America.

(As a cable guy, I usually flip through the news while checking channels. Every now and then I ask clients what they think about whatever headline is on. They just ask what channel HBO is on.)

This kind of desensitization and apathy will be our end.

They don't need to take away our guns, just our spirit.

edit on 14-8-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: autopat51
so, is this the way its going to be from now on?
terrorists, and shooters everywhere..all the time?
what a sad, sick world this has become.

Pretty much unfortunately.

This is the third world war as predicted by Nostradamus we have seen the emergence of a new emotionless type of soldier, incapable of compassion and indiscriminate with who they kill.

This war has no clearly defined battle front and the deaths, while fewer than conventional war are traumatic to a lot more people.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973
true..a war with no battle lines, no clear enemy..a war of terror.
what could be worse really?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: autopat51

Ignoring the enemy, because it's not a political correct enemy, in my opinion is worse.

Take it as ISIS or BLM.

Don't you think, the law biding, citizens of Milwaukee are worried about BLM riots?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Ok guys theory here,

With all the BS that is going and with security being "supposedly" upped inside the airport, was there not a intelligence report about 2 months ago that said if large crowds where outside of the a terminal building that they had un-covered a direct threat to peoples at that location from the usual suspects Daesh.

The idea was that to avoid anyone getting into a terminal with a weapon the first security check was going to be at a secured location outside of the building rather than how it is at the moment after check in. This protocol was not used however as you have simply moved a large crowd from inside the building to outside.

Well look at the pictures in the Daily mail link, would it not be of interest for a terrorist group to call in a Hoax to see how it is handled to then plan something for the evacuated crowds outside next time round???...

Any call to authorities regarding a active shooter should not be just put down as a prank, I hope they are looking much deeper into what actions could follow..

RA
edit on 14-8-2016 by slider1982 because: added

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: autopat51
a reply to: markosity1973
no clear enemy..

Not really certain this statement can be correct???... It is fairly obvious who the enemy is, you can debate about how they became the enemy granted but the fact remains that radical Islam is very much the enemy and I would go as far as to say Islam in general has a lot to answer for as there is not a massive amount of noise coming from the moderate Muslims condoning the actions from their brothers and sisters worldwide. For a religion of peace they have a high body count and a copious amount of blood on their hands..

RA

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join