It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Shooting Stars Be Aliens?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Zebraman here once again.

[Snip]

Aliens are talking to me, appearing to me. In the present, past, future.

In the past, I was contemplating in a grassy area with two willow trees.

The Humber Bumber college only wanted my money and I was at war with those professors and students! I like telling the truth, alternative news, conspiracy theories but they were too brainwashed to handle me. Also, those evil Kill Shakespeare creators were too busy to help me finish Cole's community connections assignment. But foolish McReery's email said he was busy but it turns out he was not.

Looking at up at the night sky, I suddenly saw a shooting star.

Later on, I decided to ruin Cole Swanson's community connections assignment by stating that humans are bad!

Everyone at school got mad at me.

Ever since then, I kept having visions of aliens.

In an experience before gazing at the shooting star, I had a vision where I was floating away from Earth and saw a spaceship.

COULD SHOOTING STARS BE ALIENS THEMSELVES?! ARE THEY IN THEIR SHIPS OR ARE THEY FLYING?!

Were the aliens talking to me?

Also, I have come to realize that evil humans around me including the ones in my school are actually shapeshifting reptilians.

MOD NOTE: DO NOT POST PRIVATE INFO

edit on 14-8-2016 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/14/2016 by TheRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: KevinIsZebraman

No. And maybe the problem was not "with those professors and students!" but with you.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

I'm serious though. I have visions of extraterrestrials. What does it mean?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Plus, that school has bad reviews.

collegetimes.co...

Ayesha

March 3, 2016

JUST HORRIBLE …PLEASE DONT SEND YOUR KIDS HERE…THEY ARE HEARTLESS, MONEY MINDED CRUEL PEOPLE….NO CARE FOR STUDENTS…#ED UP FACULTY EXCEPT FOR FEW…CO-ORDINATORS ARE LIKE VULTURES…RUN AWAY PLEASE

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

It means you should get medical help ASAP.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Is this what ATS has come to ?

Are shooting stars aliens? Simple answer .. No. It's debris from space burning up in our atmosphere whether it's space junk or meteors. It's not aliens

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
The land that the school was on was actually Aboriginal land.

There's got to be connection between that and what the beings I encounter.

Here's a link about the connection of ufos and stars.

www.huffingtonpost.co.uk...

Maybe aliens are using me as a channel to fight against evil like that school.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Maybe aliens are using me as a channel to fight against evil like that school.

You're going to 'fight evil' at your school because the aliens told you to?

If these 'suggestions' you are getting tell you to harm others, better stop listening to them. You might not be able to shut them off but you can ignore them.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

In all fairness, skool is a pretty evil place.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer

It means you should get medical help ASAP.

This. If everything you're saying is true, OP, I fear for your well-being and that of those around you. Please seek appropriate medical help as soon as possible.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

When we grew up and went to skool there were certain teachers who would hurt the children any way they could

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

By pouring their derision on everything we did,

exposing every weakness, no matter how carefully hid,

to the kids.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Damn hommie you are tripping hard!

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Very interesting video. Did you notice the voices of the future ATS super debunkers at 1:19?

edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

But in the town it was well known when they got home at night, their fat and psychopathic wives would thrash them within inches of their lives.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker
Is this what ATS has come to ?

Are shooting stars aliens? Simple answer .. No. It's debris from space burning up in our atmosphere whether it's space junk or meteors. It's not aliens

Could be destroyed planet with alien soul on board for all you know. Have you watch Final Fantasy The Spirit Within?
www.imdb.com...

A lot of possibilities. I won't lie. Aliens see us very primitive because all the smogs(black smoke). But, they don't know one thing. Balance. There is a reason why we are not dead yet. Every planet has its balance ecosystem to support life. When you mine and harvest it to death, it will only lead to your own destruction. We are not really destroying the planet fast enough due to all green energy which is the right step. Mars only destroyed it surface. If anything it could've been an asteroid field long before.

Anyways we don't have the tech like those sci-fi movies to mine the Earth fast and deep enough.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Young person please listen to what I am going to say, I have been ill myself when I was doped back in the early 1990's, so ill it contributed to me quitting a university course, I also had head injury's at about the same time which no doubt contributed.

Now I do not know what has caused your experiences, I shall not call them symptom's because to you they are obviously extremely real as were my experience's.

But what I do know is that you have to TRY to see yourself from the perspective of those around you, people whom do not hear voice's or see vision's and for whom the whole experience you are trying to explain to them is totally alien to there mind's, so much so that they assume you are ill which may or may not be the case but even if not an illness this experience you are having MUST be treated as one by YOU and you must start regarding these experiences as what they really are, a chain that stop's YOU from living a normal life and interacting normally with those around you, people may have tried to help you in the past and many of them probably just wanted you to be OK because they probably saw a nice person in a state of suffering.

The FIRST step is to recognize no matter how real it is to you that you can NOT absolutely NO accept it as real, you must also accept that to fit into society even if you think the rest of the world is deluded that you have to learn to function on THERE level even if it seem's alien to YOU and under NO CIRCUMSTANCE WHATSOEVER do what your experience's and unseen companion's want you to do.

Now here is the truth for you, your short description sound's almost like a form of Psychosis causing a reality dysfunction for you that stop's you from functioning at your best in society, also here is another fact for you, many people that suffer mental problem's similar to this are otherwise utterly brilliant and far above the IQ of those around them.

Now to answer your question about the space dust, most of it is Alien in the sense that it is actually Extra Terrestrial (not from earth) dust and debris, estimate's vary but there is abour 10.000 ton's of space debris ranging from small particles to boulder size meteor's that rain down on the earth every year from space, most of this is debris left over from cosmic impact's in the solar system and from the formation of the solar system itself but some may be material that has drifted in from outside the solar system.

There is a theory called Panspermia which state's that life may exist throughout the cosmos in spore form and so if any of that rain's down then it is by definition Alien life but not little green or grey men in space suit's.

If any of those shooting stars you see (meteor's) are alien vehicles then they are crashing and not landing so they will burn up long before they hit the ground, an alien whom visitied would land with far less problem if they come here and would not do that to there craft, that bright streak you see in the sky is the object being eaten away by the air as it suffer's massive friction, like when you rug your hand very fast over a carpet and it burn's hot and leave's a burn mark but much faster and so hot that the object is litterally burned away into gas and dust long before it reaches the ground, also most of those streak's are just skimming the edge of our atmosphere.

Now Please and I am saying this because I do care you need to tell your doctor what you are experiencing in detail and leave nothing out as they may be able to help you or get you to someone that can, you are young and have your whole life ahead of you god bless and keep you safe.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

We don't need no education.

We don't need no thought control.

No dark sarcasm in the classroom..

<<   2 >>

join