It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC leak Smoking Gun - Pay To Play

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Even democrats should be enraged, because this is so wrong in so many ways. Anyways, you can't get any more proof than this. The DNC utilized Pay to Play, and they want to make certain that Pay To Play donations get placed into their operating fund.

Can we set up a time for a very brief call to go over our process for handling donations from donors who have given us pay to play letters? Want to make sure we have a robust process in place to make sure that donations that come in from those donors, in any form, get put into the operating account. Let me know when would be a good time for you all. Thanks, Jackie”

Is This the Smoking Gun? Wikileaks Email Shows DNC Clinton Campaign Accepting ‘Pay for Play’ Cash.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: elouina

Watch the MSM try to deflect this with every resource they have at their disposal.

Hopefully this leads to more smoking guns.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
The "smoking gun" has been fired dozens of times. If those guns were pointed at me I'd be Swiss Cheese.

And I'd certainly wouldn't want that. :/

Hilary for President!

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I found this earlier today and still no mention here. I also haven't seen it go viral and not a very esteemed site. Truthfully, too good to be true but if anyone wants to look further:

DNC: "We bought fake followers. That used to be what everyone did. Trump? His guys are all real. We've got media-established narratives. Our coms-team works with the major outlets to shape the stories. That's traditional. He doesn't even have a Coms Team--he just fires off tweets and they all go viral. Every last damn one. "

"We have our response team go hard--racist. Sexist. Social Justice up the ass. It just pisses everyone off. It changes nobody's mind. We've got Black Lives Matter. He's got Milo [ Yiannopoulos ]. We've paid like--like 300k for Politico. They paid nothing and they've got Brietbart. You know who Trump voters trust? Brietbart. Look at the numbers."

[ shakes his head ]

"Hillary's in a panic. She's always been on some kind of medication--but they've been upping the hell out of it. She's freezing. She's having panic attacks. The Secret Service is trained to get her out of these . . . fugue states--but one's going to happen in public and it'll all be over. Why do you think she doesn't talk to the press? No one knows what to do about the debates. It's going to be a disaster."

RTN: "Wasn't there an issue with the scheduling or something?"

DNC: "We want to minimize exposure everywhere we can. With press questions. With Sanders. And so on. So we work with the NFL on scheduling. Sure--Trump complains--but he's not going to bail. That's a problem. We don't think she can last 30 minutes with him under optimal conditions."

RTN: "So what IS the plan?"

DNC: "Nobody knows right now. I'm hearing drop out and give it to Tim Kaine. I'm hearing have some kind of big Black Lives Matter 'event' around the debates to get them canceled. I saw--"

[ trails off ]

RTN: "What?"

DNC: "You know the FBI's counter-terrorism playbook involves encouraging radicals to take extra steps to see if they will and then busting them?"

RTN: "We have."

DNC: "There's a plan to use assets inside the FBI--compromised agents--to have one of these go-too-far schemes actually not get stopped. Have something go wrong. Deliver guns--explosives--whatever to these radicalized groups and then instead of busing them . . . the event happens. That way it could be timed and targeted since it's actually agents doing the planning. I've seen a plan tor an event near the first debate--State of Emergency. Local Martial Law. It'd soft-kill the whole thing."

www.realtruenews.org...

edit on 14-8-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

That site is obviously biased as hell, and nothing about it leads me to believe a word they have to say about anything.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

There is too too much for Americans to elect that person . Its not about what might have happened because there is just way too much bad stuff surrounding them . Trump "might" be the only one nuts enough to go after her through the legal system ...

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

That's a hoax. Do you really think that's the sort of thing politicians would say in an interview?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

There is an email from a law firm and no one emails back at all. You would think if it was real, someone would email back positively, negatively or WTH do you mean?
edit on 14-8-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
I found this earlier today and still no mention here. I also haven't seen it go viral and not a very esteemed site. Truthfully, too good to be true but if anyone wants to look further:

DNC: "We bought fake followers. That used to be what everyone did. Trump? His guys are all real. We've got media-established narratives. Our coms-team works with the major outlets to shape the stories. That's traditional. He doesn't even have a Coms Team--he just fires off tweets and they all go viral. Every last damn one. "

"We have our response team go hard--racist. Sexist. Social Justice up the ass. It just pisses everyone off. It changes nobody's mind. We've got Black Lives Matter. He's got Milo [ Yiannopoulos ]. We've paid like--like 300k for Politico. They paid nothing and they've got Brietbart. You know who Trump voters trust? Brietbart. Look at the numbers."

[ shakes his head ]

"Hillary's in a panic. She's always been on some kind of medication--but they've been upping the hell out of it. She's freezing. She's having panic attacks. The Secret Service is trained to get her out of these . . . fugue states--but one's going to happen in public and it'll all be over. Why do you think she doesn't talk to the press? No one knows what to do about the debates. It's going to be a disaster."

DNC: "We want to minimize exposure everywhere we can. With press questions. With Sanders. And so on. So we work with the NFL on scheduling. Sure--Trump complains--but he's not going to bail. That's a problem. We don't think she can last 30 minutes with him under optimal conditions."

DNC: "Nobody knows right now. I'm hearing drop out and give it to Tim Kaine. I'm hearing have some kind of big Black Lives Matter 'event' around the debates to get them canceled. I saw--"

[ trails off ]

DNC: "You know the FBI's counter-terrorism playbook involves encouraging radicals to take extra steps to see if they will and then busting them?"

DNC: "There's a plan to use assets inside the FBI--compromised agents--to have one of these go-too-far schemes actually not get stopped. Have something go wrong. Deliver guns--explosives--whatever to these radicalized groups and then instead of busing them . . . the event happens. That way it could be timed and targeted since it's actually agents doing the planning. I've seen a plan tor an event near the first debate--State of Emergency. Local Martial Law. It'd soft-kill the whole thing."

www.realtruenews.org...

Wow that is rich. If true, this should be enough to bring the whole thing down on its own.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

That's a hoax. Do you really think that's the sort of thing politicians would say in an interview?

Depends on who he is but to be so candid and discuss every anti-Hilary talking point no.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

There were replies.
source

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

There is an email from a law firm and no one emails back at all. You would think if it was real, someone would email back positively, negatively or WTH do you mean?

A. The email said, call me.
B. This email was found on the DNC server.
c. This email was from a person with an ongoing relationship and indicated that she was involved in operations by her statement.

Well well... Thanx for helping me find this. This gets even juicer.. This very law-firm was representing both Hillary and the DNC at the same time.

A high profile law firm is now caught up in the DNC WikiLeaks mess. A group of Bernie Sanders supporters filed a class action lawsuit against the Democratic National Committee, and the now-former chairwoman, Debbie Wasserman-Shultz. In a letter sent Monday, they are demanding that attorneys from Perkins Coie LLP be removed from the case due to a conflict of interest. New emails discovered through the WikiLeaks dump show that attorneys from the law firm have given strategy advice to hurt Sanders, well before he dropped out. To add fuel to their claim, they’ve now discovered that attorneys from Perkins Coie are representing both the Democratic National Committee and Clinton’s campaign.

DNC Lawyers Now Implicated in Email Leaks as Giving ‘Pro-Hillary’ Advice

edit on 14-8-2016 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Checked all the links, I am really not sure if the interview part is real but it does seem probable and realistic. So if it's fake, they did a good job. The letter from the DNC has a response from the law firm apparently, so that part does appear real. So, what everyone thought was happening, it appears was happening, conspiracy fact. Hillary and her trolls it appears were selling favourscat the DNC. Does this behavior extend to the state department? We just have to wait for more, or dig up more, evidence.

She really is a vile piece of work.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 8/14.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

[ shakes his head ]

[ trails off ]

www.realtruenews.org...

Even as a tertiary issue-- the 750 warm Craigslister bodies to pad the
floor at the Democratic Convention looks like the real deal as well.
What a great snag.
It also speaks directly to the segment of the population actually
supporting the candidates.. evidently more than the narrative for
Trump, and deliberately skewed by the media. Not too surprising
given the feedback a lot of us are receiving while ignoring the
ether oracles.

But directly on the OP-- even if Hillary had no pressing health issues:
the P2P letters exchanged (with the demand for secrecy) are the
gigantic donkey in the dustbin. This one may not even get lifted,
much less swept under the rug by the MSM. Just the same if she
drops for a health problem it could be the most honesty the DNC
has given us during the whole 2016 cycle.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Looks fake. Plenty of real ammo to use so I would avoid the fakes.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
GOP Vice Presidential candidate MIKE PENCE is now calling for a "pay-to-play" investigation, due to more than one leaked DNC e-mail indicating severe wrongdoing by Hillary Clinton.

Ref: www.realclearpolitics.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Subject of the email was "SEC letters and donations." This is in reference to the Securities and Exchange Commission's "pat to play" rules:

www.sec.gov...

The Securities and Exchange Commission is adopting a new rule under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940 that prohibits an investment adviser from providing advisory services for compensation to a government client for two years after the adviser or certain of its executives or employees make a contribution to certain elected officials or candidates.

More info here: www.sec.gov...

In other words, the DNC was keeping track of these donations, as they should. Far from a smoking gun, this is evidence of them properly following the law.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Might as well give up. Our transition to a kleptocracy seems thoroughly complete.

Six thousand years of recorded human governance and once again we prove the rule, rather than the exception.

*sigh*

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Speaking of pay to play. A major Clinton donor was appointed to a security advisory board. This security board would even deal with nuclear security business with the secretary.

He has already been removed from his position due to the severity of this carelessness.

It is one thing to make them ambassador of minor countries, but a major security advisory board? This one may come back to bite her. Actually watch this one, it will.

If I recall correctly, MSNBC made some sort of joke about English being a requirement.

edit on 15-8-2016 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

We've known this about Hillary for years. This is mild compared to some of the other stuff, which includes arming terrorists as part of pay for play, giving secrets to China and skimming off the top of major charities for personal gain. The dead body count keeps getting larger as well.

The problem is, more than half of America is utterly clueless to Hillary's history, but more importantly there is now ample evidence, overwhelming actually that she rigged the outcome of the primary elections. No doubt this will come to play in the up coming elections.

Note how shrill the media is at denouncing the "crazy" conspiracy thought that the elections might have been rigged. Well I understand perfectly the mathematics involved here, and in my expert opinion, assuming the demographics have been ruled out as asserted, there is no chance that the primary elections were fair.

edit on 16-8-2016 by SevenThunders because: wrong vid format

<<   2 >>

join