It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am voting for Hilary Clinton.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

There's plenty of KNOWN corruption in the Republican Party and within the Trump campaign as well. Like I said, neither party holds the moral highroad. When push comes to shove, I'll vote for the candidate whose party represents my interests. That's the Democratic Party. The Republican Party platform is unacceptable, as is their presidential candidate as well as their VP candidate, in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

i agree, and it's why i'm voting Clinton. my husband, too.

your tag line makes me laugh every time!

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

There's plenty of KNOWN corruption in the Republican Party and within the Trump campaign as well. Like I said, neither party holds the moral highroad. When push comes to shove, I'll vote for the candidate whose party represents my interests. That's the Democratic Party. The Republican Party platform is unacceptable, as is their presidential candidate as well as their VP candidate, in my opinion.

Which means you'll gladly ignore all that Hllary has done to protect your own self interests... gotcha...

Also, what Hillary has done and what Trump has done is no "apples to apples" comparison. Last I checked, Trump wasn't serving a position "for the people" as a business man, but I do remember many cases of Hillary putting her OWN interests first (while serving the people).. Hillary cried poor house as her and Bill left the White House, but now her net worth is where?? I think its all smoke and mirrors that Hillary is on your side.. She's on her own side, the side that helps her cronies and the "machine" move along.. Trump at least will disrupt that chain of corruption, it could go more south, but we know the direction the country would go in with 4 years of Hillary.
edit on 15-8-2016 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

You keep wanting to make this a contest of two individuals and not of two completely different political ideologies. I will not throw my support to political ideologies that, I believe, are detrimental to our country.

I'm not voting for "Hillary" the flawed individual, I'm voting for her political platform. I'm voting AGAINST Donald Trump, who is trying distract us and to convince us to ignore his party's unpopular platform, that denies equal rights to women and LGBTQ individuals and elevates the Christian religion beyond the what the First Amendment allows and proposes to add a constitutional amendment giving embryos equal rights! I'm voting against a party that want's to repeal, not fix, the Affordable Care Act and institute the militarization of local police departments, keep for profit prisons and reinforce the War on Drugs as it is in place.

edit on 15-8-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Finally someone who talks sense.
To the rest of you stop just deflecting because it sure looks like that is your only platform makes you look desperate.
Attack policies they have eh?.

Oh and Trump 2016
please please vote him in.

edit on 15-8-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Hillary has flip flopped on all the topics you bring up. She literally says whatever the left side wants to hear. She panders for votes, its obvious... And, yes, Trump says messed up things, but the majority of his platform wouldn't get passed through Congress anyways.. If anything, he will at least disrupt the flow of corruption in DC.... Giving a vote to Trump is not my way of saying I love Trump or any of his politics, but more so my stance of taking a reality TV star moron over the continued corruption in DC.. That's how bad of a taste Hillary has left me with, that I'd choose Donald Freaking Trump over her... I'm not happy that I need to roll the dice with this shmuck, but I can't for the life of me, give Hillary my vote...

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Hillary has flip flopped on all the topics you bring up.

Again, this isn't about the flawed individual, Hillary Clinton, it's about her party's platform and what it stands for, AND the fact that her party's platform ISN'T the Republican's party platform, which is impossible for me to vote for.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Hillary has flip flopped on all the topics you bring up.

Again, this isn't about the flawed individual, Hillary Clinton, it's about her party's platform and what it stands for, AND the fact that her party's platform ISN'T the Republican's party platform, which is impossible for me to vote for.

Ok, that's fine, that's your stance, whatever helps you sleep at night... She is essentially leading that party platform of corruption, so justify it any which way you want... people who vote for Hillary, IMO, are on the wrong side of history... Glad there are people like you out there who can look past horrible crimes a person running for president has done to protect a party platform...

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

She is essentially leading that party platform of corruption

Nope, sorry. The corruption lies in the National Republican Party platform, and that's a fact!

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Nope, sorry. The corruption lies in the National Republican Party platform, and that's a fact!

Okay, if you say so... anything to push along that precious LGBT agenda, because that's such a MAJOR national problem we should all be worrying about today....

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I may or may not vote Clinton, as I'm still exploring third party options, but I do know one thing. I damn sure won't vote Trump.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

Okay, if you say so... anything to push along that precious LGBT agenda, because that's such a MAJOR national problem we should all be worrying about today....

You know DAMN well that's not the only thing on the DNC platform

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I have only read the OP here and I agree.

I always vote Democrat. Yes I am open to new ideas but in the choice we have here, it seems pretty clear.

She has the 'work experience'. She knows government.

You can reduce it down to that.

Who knows gov and int'l relations better and has 'been there'?

HC.

It's a pretty clear choice to me.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

When I first came to ats I was so unaware of so many things.

What I said was true. I only knew that one person that was voting for trump. Or so I thought.
Turns out a fair few of my friends and family voted for him they just lied about it until he won.

Ats has taught me a lot.

If that same vote from 2016 was happening today I wouldn't vote for hillary, or trump.
I'd waste my vote and write in bernies name.

I don't believe half of what hillary is accused of on here but from my own research . From what ats has pointed out about her and I did believe. I fill ill when I see that I capitalized her name in this thread.

I definitely don't lean as far to the left anymore.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Hi there. So how's the pay and benefits at CTR? Or are you just the type of person who doesn't mind corruption and criminals for elected officials to represent us? What do you think it says about us as a country that we would even allow someone as corrupt as hillery run for office at all much less the highest office in our country? What about her draws you to her...or is the pay at CTR just that good?

lol, you know I never did really ever care about ctr. I did learn about it after you brought it up but , meh. I notice no one ever brings it up anymore.

Or are you just the type of person who doesn't mind corruption and criminals for elected officials to represent us

3 years later and with bolton, pompao , and oil ceos in positions of power in our government it looks like we got this anyway.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

So according to you, clinton voters outnumber Trump voters by around 11to 1

I never claimed any ratio. That's your number.

But she did win the popular vote. Proving she did have more voters.

I'm sorry that I was one of them but facts are facts.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Heh looking thru thread all these old name...

Damn it Hrc ya was suppose to win it was rigged in your favor lol.

Hey at least you guys might be able to vote for her again

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join