It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump with 70% of vote on NBC poll

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvillerBob

originally posted by: reldra
However, looking at this website, if one is a Hillary suppoerter, they get completely bashed. If you support Trump, here you seem to be safe.

This website, by its nature, is more likely to attract people who are looking for - and believe when they find - conspiracy theories. Unfortunately, Clinton is like the gift that keeps on giving in that respect, and the only thing better than a conspiracy theory is a conspiracy theory that is proven right.

Also, I'd say many of the members here are more likely to be open to ideas outside of the mainstream. Trump is most definitely outside of the mainstream.

I've said it elsewhere but I'll say it again. I think Trump is a terrible candidate. He is, however, incredibly refreshing in the world of politics. Also, he might not be good, but he's still better than the alternative, even at his worst.

Trump is mainstream. Clinton conspiracy theories are a staple. Trump conspiracy theories are just oming to the fore.
edit on 14-8-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
It is another FAKE WEBSITE for TRUMP!!! It is a GoDaddy site out of Arizona.

Here is the "Whois" Who owns abcnewsgo.co

The site is similar to an "NBCPoll" site that was also debunked earlier this week. Someone is setting these fake sites up and doing fake polls.

The "entertainment," "health," and "tech" tabs are entirely blank. The "polls" are all incredibly pro-Trump in theme on the main page "Do you agree with Trump that Obama is guilty of treason to America?" - besides being awkwardly phrased, I would like to point you to the REAL abc site so you can compare...

ABC NEWS - REAL SITE FOR COMPARISON

Trump is NOT winning by 70% in a legitimate National News poll. This is simply an advertisement attempting to DECEIVE you into thinking it is a legitimate National News poll...

- AB

ETA: Well, it seems by the time I got this posted it had already been discussed...had to get dinner... Sorry!! I didn't see the hoax part when I started. Should have checked...
edit on 14-8-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

edit on 14-8-2016 by buckwhizzle because: idiot

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Isn't NBC the network that ran the "Erdogan has fled the country for asylum in Germany" story?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
This thread offers yet more proof, if more were needed, that Trumpheads are gullible and foolish people.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

wow totally weak tryhardbs article

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

of course you vetted this article personally and no its bs

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I don't think so. I don't think any previous polls can accurately predict this one. Especially any polls that use just registered voters. There will be SO many voters that usually vote that will stay home, more so on the Progressive side I think because of the sour taste from what was done to Bernie and the scandals with Hillary that no registered voters poll could POSSIBLY accurately portray the results.

Jaden

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

When you are polled one of the questions is if you are planning on voting so those polls take into consideration if those people will be voting. Many polls have had a history of accurately portraying election results and this time should be no different.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Yeah.. Stein and Johnson are in second and third place.

That would be awesome, but that is just an online poll I could sign into it with a VPN and vote endlessly. What I am saying is that it isn't prone to accuracy.

While I agree that is possible, the fact remains, when one looks at the participation in the Trump rallies, compared to the Clinton rallies, we're talking like a 10:1 advantage. Something smells in Denmark IMO, with these mainstream media 'polls'. I stopped trusting MSM 15 years ago, and everything I've read or seen since does nothing but bolster my conclusion.

So what I'm saying is that anyone who believes the MSM polls are anything close to accurate, when it is obvious that they have slanted and lied in numerous ways in the last 30 years, has their head in the sand. When 95% of the American people say they don't trust MSM, and then somehow, they trust the polls being put out by MSM, there's a serious disconnect...

And let me be clear, I am no Trump 'fan'. A lot of his views are anathema to me. But as usual, I am voting the lesser of two evils in this election. Because I've been researching what's been going on for the last 4+ years, and I KNOW that the Clintons and Bushes are as freaking evil as they come. I could post a litany of evidence I've read in dozens of books (probably hundreds of books...I read a lot), but everyone knows what the 'accusations' are. Some people manage to think that everyone else is lying, and the Clintons are telling the truth. I wish people would realize that Clinton is a Neocon wolf in a Democrat chicken coop. It would be like voting for George Bush again...there's seriously little difference between the two, at least in terms of foreign policy...
edit on 15-8-2016 by nomoredemsorreps because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden
a reply to: Grimpachi

I don't think so. I don't think any previous polls can accurately predict this one. Especially any polls that use just registered voters. There will be SO many voters that usually vote that will stay home, more so on the Progressive side I think because of the sour taste from what was done to Bernie and the scandals with Hillary that no registered voters poll could POSSIBLY accurately portray the results.

Jaden

I think there's going to be a record turnout this election. I haven't seen so many people talking about politics in my 60 years on this planet. People are definitely pi$$ed off and taking names...

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: nomoredemsorreps

Going by the rally turnouts is very deceptive . For one thing, it had already been exposed that many of the Trump rallies were overbooked by giving out far more FREE tickets than any venue could hold so people were lined up and couldn't get in that was all to project an image.

As far as you voting for the lesser of two evils...why. If you plan on voting for evil you should vote for the strongest.

Personally, I will not be voting for evil I will vote third.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
This fake ABCNews site poll reminds me of the Social Media poll that has a thread here on ATS. I guess without an official, unbiased controller/overseer, polls don't mean anything. Right?

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

You misunderstood my post. I agree that there will be record turn out this time, but the turnout will be from people who haven't typically voted in the past. I stated that many of the people who typically vote will stay home. I stand by that.

The record turnout will be from people who are "mad as hell and aren't going to take it any more"...

Jaden

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden

You misunderstood my post. I agree that there will be record turn out this time, but the turnout will be from people who haven't typically voted in the past. I stated that many of the people who typically vote will stay home. I stand by that.

The record turnout will be from people who are "mad as hell and aren't going to take it any more"...

Jaden

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply my response was a negative response to your post. I completely agree that a bunch of people who have not voted in a long time, if ever, will be voting this time around.

I also am gobsmacked at the people that call the crimes of the Clintons and Bushes conspiracy 'theories'. There is freaking NO 'theory' about Mena Airport, and the numerous murders associated with that operation. I've read almost a dozen books about this and the associated crimes, like the s&l scandals from the money laundering that have cia, clinton and bush all over it. Just because the cia has PREVENTED criminal charges for these crimes, doesn't mean they didn't happen. You can't lie in books! If you do, you will get sued. And NONE of these authors have ever been sued. Threatened? Family threatened? Murdered? Yes, some of them, but never sued.

And there's also the Clinton Foundation crimes in Haiti that would be prosecuted with ANYONE else involved. Never mind the female victims threatened and harassed by PIs and nefarious types at Hillary's instruction (per witnesses in various books, and NOT A THEORY!).

So, I feel sorry for the people that actually think they are voting for anything but true evil if they vote for Clinton. Heck, what's even more amazing is that these people (the Clintons) aren't even Democrats! They're Neocons, per their voting habits in the last 20+ years. Like I said, it's gobsmacking, the rationale these people use to make a completely flawed decision.

And NO, I'm no Trump fan. I AM a TRUTH fan though, and the Clintons FAIL at that, big time...

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Going by the rally turnouts is very deceptive . For one thing, it had already been exposed that many of the Trump rallies were overbooked by giving out far more FREE tickets than any venue could hold so people were lined up and couldn't get in that was all to project an image.

As far as you voting for the lesser of two evils...why. If you plan on voting for evil you should vote for the strongest.

Personally, I will not be voting for evil I will vote third.

I completely disagree with this conclusion. Who cares how many were 'overbooked'? And who the heck PAYS money to go to these things?? So talking about some nebulous 'FREE' ticket scam goes beyond the ridiculous. There are FACTS that cannot be disputed. That the attendance at Trump meetings is, by a factor of TEN or more, the number of people at any Clinton get together. And I have seen the numbers and they show a ten of more factorial greater attendance at Trump functions.

Even more damning, IMO, is that almost ever single Hillary function is at some high school gym, or at some union hall, and she manages to make THOSE small spaces look empty! Whereas Trump fills arenas with tens of thousands of people. No RATIONAL person would dispute the fact that the interest in Trump far outweighs any interest in Clinton.

Eyes do NOT deceive. Sorry. The day someone gets convinced that their eyes are lying to them, is the end of the world, IMO.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla
In an ongoing NBC poll of 112'000 people Donald Trump is gathering 70% of the vote while hillary clinton is on just 6% , ouch

abcnewsgo.co...

I'm seeing similar numbers in a "person in the street" poll that I'm conducting. No phone calls.. merely talking to all kinds of people. Will "publish" the results here on ATS when completed.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join