It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump with 70% of vote on NBC poll

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

When speaking as I did, I was not talking about this site in general, but about the world as a whole.

You may feel bashed here, but the media presence on the outside is generally in your corner and friendly to you on every side there is.

link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Or all the trump voters were polled 10x more, but obviously flawed lmao. Who knew you would say something like this?

It is a live poll and not finished and subject to 'extra votes'. No other poll says this. And I like Jill Stein. It is just not right.

Remembering that whiny line from the first Carrie movie, "They're all gonna laugh at you." ROFL

It's a poll FFS's. It only means something to weak minded people subject to the whims of peer pressure.

Cheers - Dave

You are right.

link   

That's not what I see, but we are being anecdotal.

I run in pretty liberal circles, but mostly I see 'anti-Hillary' people. I know most are pro-Trump, but I do think they are a bit timid about saying so.

Anti-Hillary is very much up-front with anti-Trump close behind.

Neither 'side' seems to be outward with being pro-either candidate.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

When speaking as I did, I was not talking about this site in general, but about the world as a whole.

You may feel bashed here, but the media presence on the outside is generally in your corner and friendly to you on every side there is.

I don't really look at liberal websites other than TYT and Secular Talk (Youtube). I have quoted them a few times. Maybe Daily Kos once. I can find no very large liberal sites. I am generally looking into quotes that are pro trump that people post on here. CNN seems pro clinton,but also covers anti clinton things, same with FOX, now.

The anti Clinton posts outnumber pro Trump posts about 3:1 and before that it was anti Bernie posts. The name changed, but it was the same sort of posts I was attempting to reseach in order to debate.

The anti Bernie or clinton posts came so fast, often 1 every 45 minutes, that was all one could keep up with.
edit on 14-8-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
This can go in the hoax bin. abcnewsgo.co is a hoax satire site. It is in no way related to the actual ABC news org.

www.google.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: justme2
This can go in the hoax bin. abcnewsgo.co is a hoax satire site. It is in no way related to the actual ABC news org.

www.google.com...

OMG, you are right. There is an abcnewsgo.co and there is an abcnews.go.com

GOOD CATCH!!

justme2 Wins the internet today!!!!

And the title still says NBC poll. We were all pulled in by the OP.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Another online poll that Trump supporters are clinging to.

I'm more interested in the willful ignorance of the Trump supporters that are desperate to find some measure, valid or not, that shows Trump doing well.

For those of you that are doing this, what does this do for you? Do you feel better about your support for Trump when you can find an online poll or a facebook page with a bunch of likes? Does it validate your opinion?

Further more, do you do with in all aspects of your life? Do you need your opinions to be validated, even if it appears that all the reliable information points to you being wrong? Do you search for anything that suggest that maybe you are right and the vast majority of everyone else is wrong?

It's curious to me. I couldn't live my life like that, lying to myself constantly to feel like my opinion is fact. So I want to know from these Trump supporters, what does relying on unreliable information do for you?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
The pic abcnewsgo.com.co gives as their headquarters is the Westboro Baptist Church.

abcnews.com.co

Thanks to ABC News President & CEO, Dr. Paul Horner for making ABC News the greatest website in the universe. We need writers! Contact us! Looking to advertise? Contact us! All trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, product names, images and logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners. Do you have a complaint? We love to hear them! You can call our complaint department directly at (785) 273-0325. Do you have a problem with self-rape? Are you looking to get off the Devil's playground? Fappy The Anti-Masturbation Dolphin can help! Praise Fappy! We reserve the right to delete and/or modify any comment posted to this website.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

These are Hillary's own people.

Even Bill is "Not with Her".

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Before posting your weird link, you should have scrolled up one.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

What weird link.

That's Hillary getting booed by her own people.

Not sure what your saying...

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

What weird link.

Your link is from an odd youtube site and I didn;t hear booing. But nonetheless, you are adding to a thread with a hoax site as the OP's main idea.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

You aren't reading the media I am looking at.

Go to MSN's website every day. Almost every article is a negative one about Trump on both the election news section AND the Op Ed.

I am not talking about the comments. You are correct that the commentary does show a somewhat different story with a lot of people angrily calling the press out and mad at Hillary.

But the overall media coverage is extremely anti-Trump and it's disingenuous to imply otherwise.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

www.google.com...

You spoilsport, you! You have upset all the Hillary haters, they thought the poll was accurate and Trump would win!

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

What weird link.

Your link is from an odd youtube site and I didn;t hear booing. But nonetheless, you are adding to a thread with a hoax site as the OP's main idea.

I don't care what any poll says.

I have seen this before. I lived through Reagan.

Trump will win all 50 States...Write it down.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

You aren't reading the media I am looking at.

Go to MSN's website every day. Almost every article is a negative one about Trump on both the election news section AND the Op Ed.

I am not talking about the comments. You are correct that the commentary does show a somewhat different story with a lot of people angrily calling the press out and mad at Hillary.

But the overall media coverage is extremely anti-Trump and it's disingenuous to imply otherwise.

I don;t see that. I also don;t look at MSN though, I find them to be 'news lite'. It's possible that the pro trump people I see typing or writing articles here or in other places are just louder?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

What weird link.

I don't care what any poll says.

I have seen this before. I lived through Reagan.

Trump will win all 50 States...Write it down.

You want to bet? A friendly bet. $10.

Or the loser must come on here and say the winner was right.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

www.google.com...

You spoilsport, you! You have upset all the Hillary haters, they thought the poll was accurate and Trump would win!

More than half of us didn't take the poll seriously. Did you read the thread?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Cant take much of anything from an internet poll. Those can be veey easily manipulated and even when not they represent people that go to that site, or level of enthusiasm. They dont represent any,idea of how people vote.

Could easily be manipulated by paid Trump people much as correct the record is manipulating things for Hillary. How would we know? Could use some truly independent scientific polling.

I think the msm polls are padding Hillarys numbers but from my own observations i think she has the edge. Dont underestimate the trump us a racist campaign. Its working.

Disclosure, Johnson is my horse in the,race.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

It's a hoax site, even if internet polls aren't perfect. It was ompletely made up and most of us knew something was wrong in the beginning of the thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join