It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 10

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Hello my Lovely people! Hello lurkers!

I slept well, but slept most of the day away. I just seem to come alive at night and can't get to bed at a decent hour, so end up sleeping all day.

Careful on that boat Dave!

Thanks Syx! Yes pesky was put in her place in my story. LOL Your turn now! I love reading everyone's stories!

I hope everyone is having a good day. I hope to color my hair sometime today. Should do some laundry too.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
Thank you Syx!

That poem was special to me, and, I'm sad that it's 7 pages behind already LOL. Ah well.

Some dragon crisped bacon would be good for breakfast this morning, hmmmmm! Well, I suppose we have to be careful with using dragon fire for these things, don't want to char the meat into smithereens and burn down the forest while we do such things

Some dragon roasted coffee just may be on the cards too, dragon roasted and brewed to perfection via pixie magic! Perfect@!!!

a reply to: Everyone
Good morning!
I actually was able to embrace sleep last night! But, that doesn't stop the caffeine monster from drinking everything in sight within the Shed's kitchen

Pixies! Beware!

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Hey we can have breakfast together for a change. It's close to supper time actually, but I slept the day away. LOL Raises coffee cup and clinks with Kaelci's cup.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hey! I've had "breakfast for dinner" several times

Plenty of times I've delighted in the deliciousness of bacon and eggs, frenchtoast, and even just breakfast cereal LOL for lazy dinners, amazing.

*clinks coffee cups*

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Have to color my hair now. Be back soon.

Kaelci, I could eat breakfast food any time of day or night. Yum!

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Hi folks!

This is our weather in the Northwoods.

NOAA has predicted we will have a below average fall. (Got the carhartt's out today and packed the car with gear.) I'm ready!!!

Enjoying the calm.

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend.

We love breakfast for dinner. I have alot of blackberries right now. You have given me the idea of making blackberry pancakes. Will that work?

Thought I would give this recipe a try. I'll let ya'll know how it comes out.

www.grouprecipes.com...

Good Night for now.
edit on 27-8-2016 by crappiekat because: to add

edit on 27-8-2016 by crappiekat because: to add link

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Have to color my hair now.

Do the crayons leave a waxy residue?

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
OMG Kat, that picture is just breath taking!

Skid, I don't know yet, I have to wait a half an hour. LOL

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
A rainbow, just because.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I've been playing this Russian song over and over and over lately, I reeeeeeeeeeeeally like it! So much that I can just play it on repeat, haha... as a result... my son has started singing along to it... he can barely speak english as is and he's singing along to russian, haha! But it's adorable!

AND!
I finally bought my next gemstone for my new collection just before. Same vendor as the last one since I was pleased with my green aventurine.

Clickeeeeeee
^ So that shall be mine in about 3 or 4 weeks judging by the transit time of the last one, haha!
And a pretty image just for the Shed!

edit on 27 8 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Wow!!! Thats pretty what kinda stone is it. Did you ever decide on the opal from the other day. That was pretty too.

As for the song.. Never heard of a kiss for eternity but i know that accasia has a very special type of spell called an infinity kiss. 😀

Me likes infinity kisses. If i could only find someone to hex me so that a cloud of butterfly like kisses flutter around chasing me all day trying to attack me with their smooches.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Um not to be a stickler but that rainbow is backwards. Red bands are in the outside of the bow. Blue on the inside. Its a Long vs short wavelength thingy.

However, every rainbow has a mirror image reflection of its self thats usually too faint to be visible. Located above the primary rainbow. When you can see it. The red is on the inside and the blue on the outside.
edit on 27-8-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR
Infinity kisses you say?
Hmmmmmmmmm! I think I've heard of those! Are they like infinity hugs? I'll have to get Kaelci onto learning these strange and mysterious spells......

The stone is an amethyst!

One of the interesting facts about Amethyst crystals is that the ancient Greeks made cups from the purple stone, as they believed it could prevent you from becoming inebriated.

But, I always liked amethysts when I was a kid, so thus, my next stone

Though the metaphysical properties are nice too

Oh, and the opal!! I chose not to get it... it was so pretty.. but.. a bit expensive for now..

edit on 27 8 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I have quite a few pieces of amethyst, as natural stones and pieces in jewelry. I just bought an amethyst ring last week. Always loved purple. I have quite a bit of rose quartz as well as other stones. I have wind chimes everywhere and faeries and dragons and mermaids. Oh and my plants! Must have some nature indoors! Quite enchanting around my place.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Really? What kinda plants you have inside. Mine need a high pressure sodium halide.

Actually to be honest. If i had a second bedroom i would set up a hps rig in there. Do you know how insane my plumeria and heliconia would bloom under that kinda wattage?

It would be like a secret doorway that leads straight to a mini borneo in my apartment

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

That does sound so enchanting! I love it

Now that I'm no longer uncertain about the future, I can finally decorate my home. I've been sitting in bland boring unenchanting emptiness for almost 3 years, it's been quite depressing. No more! Every fortnight now I'm getting something new to make my house more of a home

Next will be a bookshelf, I need more shelving, and I have dragon ornaments and things hidden away that would like to sit out with me out here in the loungeroom.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaelci

...Next will be a bookshelf, I need more shelving, and I have dragon ornaments and things hidden away that would like to sit out with me out here in the loungeroom.

I'll get my tools out!

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

!! *hugs*

Hey Gordi
How are you??

I left out some fine whisky upon the bar a couple of days ago, did you sense it?

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaelci
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

!! *hugs*

Hey Gordi
How are you??

I left out some fine whisky upon the bar a couple of days ago, did you sense it?

[[[[[B]]]]]

ahhh is that what it was?

Sorry, not been around.... busy with "Tiddles"!!

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
This is "Tiddles" by the way...

It had to be done!

G

new topics

top topics

<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join