It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 10

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Hello Jin, 10 and Dave!

That was nice thanks for that Star!

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci on page 69

The Last Tidbit
She gazed up at the shining baubles that floated overheard, and allowed the light peace that shone from each shining orb to enter her aura, the gentle emanations soothing the budding ache within her head, her anger dissipating near instantly as she watched the baubles slowly spin in the air above. Remaining at peace as Darien touched her shoulder and moved her to face him once more, his perpetual boyishness having disappeared as he looked solemnly down at her and kissed her forehead.

“You are a kind soul, dear Kaelci. I had forgotten that such beautiful people could exist, thank you.”

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Darien and Kaelci had lingered within the enchanting beauty of this hidden realm for hours it seemed, a sweet silence having fallen between them long ago as they sat together in peace upon the rainbow sands and gazed up at the sparkling stars of the night sky, the moon high above them shining a surreal shade of purple.

As Kaelci peered up at the sky, she could barely contain her smile as she saw the silhouettes of adolescent dragons dancing about the few scattered clouds, the purple moon vaguely illuminating the wondrous creatures as they ducked and weaved with scarce effort.

Spellbound by the grace and elegance of the enchanting creatures, she leaned back into Darien’s arms and held his hands within her own, and together they watched the rare display that was being performed above them, a strange tranquillity having overcome them within the serenity of what was possible the most beautiful hidden treasure that Accasia beheld; this secret cove by sandy shoals.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

edit on 25 8 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

That is awesome kaelci!

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

This secret cove by sandy shaols sounds perfect. Id love to visit there.

Wish i was on a dragon right now. Instead sitting on a bus nervously heading into court for a trial.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Good morning my beautiful Shedigans!!!!

Sorry I have been MIA. My uncle Jack has taken a turn for the worse. He is going to stop treatment. After talking to doctors and family he feels that this will allow him to enjoy what time he has left and not spend it hooked to tubes in hospital beds.

We are trying to arrange a wedding tonight. NOT what we had hoped for but this is his wish I will move the earth to see it come true!!!!

I love you all and have been reading....just not much up for posting.

edit on 8/25/2016 by Martin75 because: Added picture of Jack with brothers, sisters, mom

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

I'm so sorry to hear that
My thoughts are with you and your family.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Morning jess.

Hope your feeling a little more buoyant today than yesterday.

I understand his decision to enjoy freely the time he has left.

I think hearing about him getting married to the love of his life is the most beautiful thing ive heard in a while. Im so happy for him.

edit on 25-8-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10
a reply to: BASSPLYR
Thank you both sooo much!!!

Dave – Thank you [[[HUGS]]] you have no idea how much you helped last night. It was tough. Today I am doing much better. I have my moments but know that Jack will kick my ass if he catches me crying on his wedding day. He & Sandi are true soulmates. Knowing that they will have time together again is what helps….

edit on 8/25/2016 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

That picture of the two of them. They look so happy together.

Thank you for making me smile on a emotionally heavy morning for me. ((((Hugs))))

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Good day everyone!

a reply to: Night Star
Thank you. Not give spoilers but things are not going the way they seem for Aria and Errollorre. (in the story)

a reply to: visitedbythem
Thanks. There's plenty of fighting ahead.

a reply to: WalkInSilence
Wis, so nice to see you.
Gail is well.
Thanks for your comment.

I brought a few donuts for everyone.
This should hold a couple of Sheddites over until brunch.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Oh Honey, I am so sorry to hear about your Uncle! I think the wedding tonight will be so beautiful. You'll have to share pics with us. Cry if you need to, I'm sure you won't be the only one. You know we are here for you. Don't hesitate to PM me anytime for any reason! You and your family will be in my thoughts tonight. I will be with you all as your Uncle's dream of uniting with his soulmate comes true.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Glad you liked the little starfish story 10! I like to throw it out there once in a while to remind people that they can make a difference in other people's lives, even when it seems impossible.

Kaelci, beautiful story entry! Love the imagery and eloquence! I wonder where they will go next and what will happen.

Dave, no need to be nervous in court today. It will be over before you know it.

Errollore, I had a feeling that things wouldn't be that easy for Errollore and Aria. I know how you write and figured you might have some surprises along the way.

I will be going out today for lunch with my Sister, my Aunt and Cousin in a while. It is our only remaining Aunt as all others have passed away as all our Uncles have. We try to get together with her maybe once a month.

To all the wonderful Sheddites and lurkers, have a lovely day! I love you all!

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Mom found this at Tracker Supply....you do whatever you can on short notice! I also have my other mom making her a bridal bouquet as we speak. Grandma is going through her closet looking for a dress or I will stop on the way home and buy one.

a reply to: Night Star
Thank you sooooo much Night! It is so hard to be happy and sad at the same time...
edit on 8/25/2016 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

oh how Beautiful!! May this day be of the utmost joy for them!
Hugs!

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Glad you liked the little starfish story 10! I like to throw it out there once in a while to remind people that they can make a difference in other people's lives, even when it seems impossible.

Kaelci, beautiful story entry! Love the imagery and eloquence! I wonder where they will go next and what will happen.

Dave, no need to be nervous in court today. It will be over before you know it.

Errollore, I had a feeling that things wouldn't be that easy for Errollore and Aria. I know how you write and figured you might have some surprises along the way.

I will be going out today for lunch with my Sister, my Aunt and Cousin in a while. It is our only remaining Aunt as all others have passed away as all our Uncles have. We try to get together with her maybe once a month.

To all the wonderful Sheddites and lurkers, have a lovely day! I love you all!

It's a good thing to remind people of, and you do it so well Star!

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

What a lovely photo Martin, Thankyou for sharing this with everyone.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Im sorry about your uncle Marty. He looks happy in the picture.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Finally out of court.

Beverly Hills PD like me.

Defendent almost escaped his handcuffs in the court room. Was cuffed behind the back did some ninja move and hopped his legs through the links and got his cuffs in front of him. Did it in like under a second. Bailiff wasnt thrilled.

Waiting for a bus standing under a freeway overpass in inglewood (a aweful part of town)
edit on 25-8-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR
Be careful

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Thank you sir. Back on a bus and safe in santa monica. Normally id have something with me for protection. But not if im heading inside a court.

Hows the day treating ya?

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join