It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 10

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi Night, Star Bright!

I can't believe how fast you folks type. I see nothing on the boards and start to say something and look up and the universe completely changed.

Hope you are well....I'm just feeling the gravity of the chair and realizing how tired I am by all of the dyslexia that I am typing and having to fix. Time for bed...oh, yes, what a lovely idea...duh...I forgot.

Good night sweet lady!

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ClownFish

LOL! You're so cute! Sweet fishy dreams!

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Hi Jin!
How's everything?

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi NS!! How are you!? Everything is well here. On the clock doing the work thang.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Don't work too hard too hard sweetie! I'll be back later. Have some movies to watch.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Hi empty room

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Hi empty room

Thanks visited. What a great picture. I haven't had a candied apple in quite some time. Gonna change that this weekend........

Peace brother

KD

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Heya VBT, Heyas KD!

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI Hey Jin

Hey KD

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Those look good. They're good with chocolate too.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
Those look good. They're good with chocolate too.

Everything is good with chocolate.

Hope today you didn't wake up wanting to scream. I was at that point until I realized that the TV was always on and all that came out of it, regardless of the station or topic, was the sound of angry people arguing.

We have gone back to this little ritual where we don't switch on the TV or check the email or ATS or Suspicious Observers. We don't chatter about what's going on and what we have to do.

Instead we, usually, go to the living room and sit silently for a moment and open ourselves to "impressions from something higher." And it works like a charm. There has never been an absence of something wonderful and valuable and it sets the tone for the entire day.

It's amazing. It works. It's free. It doesn't take time away but rather adds all kinds of energy and purpose and focus....sort of makes me wonder where I've been all my life.

Um..........where did that come from, wince.......but more importantly, where did it go?

Good morning my very Real virtual Friends.

Fishy

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Damn, I didn't mean to kill the thread.

I'll swim back to my list of chores...

Fishy

Syx? You there? You might fly by and wake everyone up! Burn the toast, set off some fire alarms...that will wake them up....

On second thought...yes....never mind....

Rock a buy, baby, on the tree tops...

(what the hell does rock a buy mean?)

Shhhh......

Sleep....how did that snake sing it?....sleep....sleep....

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Man it's barely lunch and today has already kicked my butt!!!!! I will try to swing back in later…

I’m searching for the crew Fishy.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Fishy, you crack me up! LOL

Hi Martin! I'm here!

Just drinking coffee.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Is anyone home? Comes out of the shed kitchen with a French vanilla coffee and heads to the garden.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Hi Friend.

One sign of life!...I saw another elsewhere...is it just me or is there something rather strange out there today? Actually it started last night. We went to a local MUFON meeting and everyone seemed stranger than normal. The meeting was sort of boring and sometimes it feels like everyone is waiting for it to end. Last night, they all sort of hung around, as if a bit drugged. And the cars beyond, and in every direction away from and within the parking lot, were all honking at nothing, from a lot of directions. Like dogs barking in the entire neighborhood, instead of just a few houses worth.

And now, equally disconcerting, is that it's this really eery feeling that things are too quiet...except for the seemingly giant bug that keeps zapping in the bug zapper. It's July 4th in there and I'm feeling sort of guilty wondering what I have done, while also so grateful I did it! The poor thing won't die and I feel the need to try to rescue it, while thinking that bug parts will splash on my face! What have I done and should I feel grateful that I did it?

As long as that transcendental or existential question stays to the limit of bugs, I'm fine...Now that's the problem with fractals...They just keep getting smaller and smaller...OR larger and larger...Never sure if I'm on the right scale.

I keep looking for the Candid Camera trucks...or worse...The Twilight Zone...

I suppose the only thing to do is to sit still, wait for a boom and then hope to glance in that direction, but then what?

Oh, yes...the laundry...thank God for dirty laundry and dirty dishes. But soon, everything looks optional and that's when it gets scary.

Is it just me? Tell me someone that it's just me. I can take it. It means that at least it isn't you, so it isn't everyone...just me. Yes, I know it's just me. I'm usually not like this. Not at all. So, now I get it! It's NOT me.

Okay...for my next trick...

Fishy

edit on 24-8-2016 by ClownFish because: Typos, those pesky typos...like that line in Return To Me.."Sometimes hairy legs are your only check with reality"

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Aha!

Normality!

I think? How would I know? Don't know how I would know, I just know that now it feels better.

That will do, indeed....

Thanks ladies...

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

You went to a MUFON meeting? What did they talk about????

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Hi guys!!! 😃

I got the day off and can play in the shed with everyone. The best part. I have no sleep nor caffeine! So you know my posts are going to be wacky.

Hey fishie!!!👋

Cool mufon meeting. Always wanted to go to one. But i would find it hard to shut up. Like theyd say look at this video footage of an orb ufo. And id be " thats not a spaceship its an electronic countermeasure using lasers to induce a plasma bloom cause it functions as a non linear optical medium for a phase conjugate laser rig. " and then theyd all just simultaneously point to the door and yell "out!"

And then id shuffle back to my dragon and fly off somewhere.

But seriously ive always wanted to go to a mufon meeting. Ive seen lots of stuff i cant explain. It would be nice to sit in a room with like minded members and not feel like were being judged.

Ok. So this is weird. Ive got the day off and now instead of enjoying it im having financial anxiety. And even just didnt pick up a debt collectors call a second ago and now the anxietys worse.

Hi elfie!
How you feeling. Get any good sleep?
I slept nothing. And mosquitos are getting into my apartment which is no fun.

Syx:
My dragons are chasing birds. Theyre not fast enough to catch them yet but theyre trying. Should this be encouraged or not? Birds land on my patio because i have flowers there. Im afraid one of the dragons is going to lung at the window trying to get a bird and accidently break it.

Skid:
Your avatar perfectly describes my last week at work.

Hello jess:
Hoping your day gets a bit more chill and that you get a reprieve from the stress.
edit on 24-8-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join