It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 10

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

thanks i am going to check them out..

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Good afternoon ShedLandians! Hope You are having a great day!!

Happy Birthday again Jess!! Hope Your day Was/Is a Good one!!

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Evening CC and Syx! How are you guys doing tonight?

I'm poking around the new topics and popping in and out of here. No energy today at all.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

hello night...i hurt like hell..but i so need to get things done around here..and get some more boxes unpacked..we had a great time with my niece last night..i so wished we would have found her a few months ago..as then we could have gotten her a better place to live..we did drive around here to help her see what ones she would like to live in..she likes the idea we will be closer together and we can help her any time she needs it..and she wont have to pay like 800 a month at a hotel.now i so think thats a little bit to high...so we will see how we can help her out now..we bith had some good talks we told to each other..i wont tell them to any one..as i dont want to tell them as then they will tell her dont hang around us as we are bad people..when we are not bad at all..i love this girl so much and i know she can get feeling better about us soon i hope..well i time to get off my puter and do some unpacking..hope you have a great day...

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Glad you had such a nice visit with your Niece CC! Family is important. If you are in pain, be very careful with unpacking. Have a great night!

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Be sure and look at Darkinsider 's thread. I fear the Pixies are up to their old tricks again. One of then spiked his coffee with Pixie dust again.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Hi Sweetie! Have a link? Never mind, found it. LOL
Yes, could have been the pixies and one of their concoctions. I could use some of that magic in my coffee.

I might take off in a while and lay down and watch a movie. So tired lately.

edit on 22-8-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

i will do a little at a time..so hate when my back hurts..so just need to get this back surgery done and over with...i will talk to him soon about getting this started...love ya cuz

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Pixie dust? You mean those sticks of powdered candy?

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Good morning Sheddies!

Happy belated birthday Martin!!!

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
Pixie dust? You mean those sticks of powdered candy?

Those are pixie stix.
The Pixie dust they drop in coffee and on doughnuts in the shed from time to time, does more then just sweeten things up a bit. It makes your whole life into a sweet adventure, hot fudge dipped, whipping cream covered , with shaved almonds and a marischino cherry on top!

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Those are pixie stix.

So it is. I've had some experiences with those lol.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Just doing a happy dance......why, I do not know why, but wanted to stop by and say hello to all of my Sheddite friends. I truly hope you having a magical day.

Loving life. Gonna ride this wave for a while.

Peace and Love

KD

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci on page 31
I just wanted to apologise first, for my lack of writing lately... I just haven't been able to, nothing has been swimming about in my imagination. It makes me wonder if there's something to that whole stereotype about how the more gloomy one is, the more creative one is. Because I am the complete and utter opposite of gloomy lately.

Anyway! Story time!

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The trapped fairies had at last been freed! The waves of anguish and despair that had assaulted Kaelci assailed her no longer as she was suddenly bathed in the glow of relief and happiness that the fairies shone down upon her.

She watched in delight as the tiny beings flittered and danced all about her, their wings gleaming, their tiny beautiful faces beaming with joy, tiny sparkles dripping from their tiny bodies as they spun around and around her, fairy dust enshrouding her, enwrapping her, uplifting her, her euphoria rising as each gentle sparkle touched her skin.

Giggling to herself, she watched in the purest of joy as the tiny creatures at last waved to her and flew off into the distance. As they departed, magical shiny baubles lingered in the air behind them, makeshift lights that swam through the air above her… above them… she suddenly remembered that she was not alone.

Kaelci turned about slowly, wondering just what had happened to Darien, had he even assisted with the reclamation of these delicate beings? She had been so focused, so in tune to her own need to rescue the creatures, she had forgotten entirely that it was only because of him that she had even come across the trapped darlings. Who had even placed them in those horrible jars? Would they seek retribution for this likely undesired liberation?

Where was he? As she gazed around in search of the Magister, she noticed for the first time the beauty of her surrounds! She stared about in wide-eyed wonder as she saw trees of green, flowery vines enwrapping themselves about each branch, each trunk; the shining baubles the fairies had left behind illuminating soft rainbow sands, tufts of aqua coloured grass poking through here and there… what was this place? It was beautiful!

An unexpected hand upon her shoulder caused her to jump and she swiftly spun about, heart racing as she expected to see whatever evil had dared encase the fairies in their horrid prisons, a sigh of relief as she saw ‘twas only Darien, his boyish grin smiling down at her, his dark eyes gleaming happily as they gazed into her own, a strange tone to his voice as at last he spoke to her.

“Yes, yes, I know what you’re thinking. That blasted Darien! Not listening to me! And he knew all along!... Yes, dear Kaelci, I did know, ‘tis why I brought you here after all.”

“But… why?”

“It was merely a trial.”

“A trial….!?”

Kaelci stared at Darien incredulously, her heart pounding, a rage beginning to manifest within as she thought of those poor fairies, bitterly entrapped for nought but a trial!? She could feel her face reddening as her anger rose, her green eyes flashing as they sought answers from the man who stood before her, a tinge of spite evident as she struggled to formulate her words.

“How-… what-… why would you do this? You would encase such beautiful creatures for a trial!?”

“No, no. Not I, young miss. But I knew that they were here, and I wanted to see your reaction… I daresay, I’m pleased with the result.”

Shaking her head to herself, Kaelci was entirely confused, a mild throbbing beginning to thump about her temple as she threw her arms up into the air and turned away from the infuriating Magister. She doubted she would ever understand these strange people from that time long gone; first Sita, and now Darien, they were completely foreign to her.

She gazed up at the shining baubles that floated overheard, and allowed the light peace that shone from each shining orb to enter her aura, the gentle emanations soothing the budding ache within her head, her anger dissipating near instantly as she watched the baubles slowly spin in the air above. Remaining at peace as Darien touched her shoulder and moved her to face him once more, his perpetual boyishness having disappeared as he looked solemnly down at her and kissed her forehead.

“You are a kind soul, dear Kaelci. I had forgotten that such beautiful people could exist, thank you.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
One and only....I don't wanna drunk post. Lol

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Happy birthday are you drunk? Lol

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Working on it! Lol

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
They made you wear a hat?! They didn't all sing to you too did they?

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I see 0 margaritas in front of you!

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Waited for mom to leave......

new topics

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join