It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 10

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

yes they are cute..i just love polar bears and also unicorns so i change it when i find new ones...i sure will say hi to you..i am the same why i dont talk unless some one is talking to me...

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Did someone say unicorns?

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Yeah no. Im really worried about him. I had to go back over to his apartment yesterday after work. He lives in hollywood. And i was doing landscaping up the street when a mutual friend calls telling me hes going crazy at hs apartment buiding and to get over there quick!

So having no car i walk all the way to his place. I find him crazed at the apartment swimming pool. Hes muttering to himself that he cant take the smell anymore. He has a jug of muriatic pool acid in his hands and hes pouring it on the brick work. Which it immediately starts foaming and eating up the bricks. Hes babbling about only pool acid gets rid of urine smell. Hes dispondent and ignoring my pleas for him to sto. So i wrestle a open jug of pool acid out of his hands. In response he gets furious and tries to fight me (litteraly) over the issue. I end up having to do a police like jujitsu restraint on him. Luckly ny friend arrived soon and took over.

We have no idea whatvto do to help him. Hes been essentially feral his whole lufe with no parents (his mom shot him with a .38 last year during an argument cause shes crazy too)or supervision other than us and he escapes everytime we try and get him medical help.
edit on 20-8-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
No dues. Pain is bad enough.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
a reply to: awareness10

Ok...
I was at Pinterest and I found where 'they' saved it from.
www.pinterest.com...
Part way down the page has some other cool dragon stuff too!
They had this there too!

I am 'following' this user, Dragon. Their page is here:
www.pinterest.com...
That's where I first saw the necklace...
Confused yet? I sure am!!

edit on 20-8-2016 by SyxPak because: fixed a spelling boo boo...

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

This dude lives alone? Sounds dangerous. He should be on meds or supervised or something.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
No dues. Pain is bad enough.

Damned right Skiddy! We've paid our dues!

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Wow Dave! You have your hands full with that guy for sure!! You are gonna need to trick him it sounds like, to get Him some medical help. Bait Him with an offer for a beer maybe at Your place? Then have someone call for help?! Wish I had the magic answer Bro... Wow Man......

@Skid. Glad that the only dues are to be in pain. I have that covered full on!!

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

oh wow nice thankyou!

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Yeah hes been in and out of his moms house his whole life. They currently arent allow to go near each other (restraining order) since she shot him last year. He lives off of inheritance money thats quickly running out. Got fired last month from dominos pizza cause as the delivery boy he was eating the customer pizza.

Its a shame. Cause hes a very talented pianist women throw themselves at him (until he opens his mouth) because he looks like brad pitt on a bender.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

You are welcome!!

I get some of My cool Dragon Pics from there! There and a trusty google search!!

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
i dont have pinterest, grr. I will have to make an account!

did a search here tho

search.avira.net...#/images/result?q=dragon+jewelry&source=omnibar-with-icon
edit on 8/20/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/20/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Poor guy! That inheritance won't last long if he is using it to live off of. He needs to be on meds. That would help him to be able to hold on to a job and if not he should be on disability. At least with disability he would have a steady income. Guy still needs medical attention.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Hi CC. Polar bears are the cutest of the bears. Minus maybe panda bears.

All of my avatars are flowers i grow. Im a lonely person and those flowers are the closest i get for caring for others. Theyre like my kids and friends. So i rotate my avatar to be different shots of my little flower buddies.

Ill make sure to say hi to you if you promise to say high to me when you see me.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Yeah hes impossible though and wouldnt take the meds. Refuse to see the doctor.

I havent thought about disability. Thats good advice. I dont have much experience with that sort of thing. Ill look into it.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
That makes both of us.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

I know man and it does suck, doesn't it?!

Man it's pouring down rain here right now!! Had storms last night too.. Before that was hot as hell around here for days!! Hate this weather. Just makes the back pains even worse!! Grrrr....

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Dave I know a guy on Disability because HE is a detriment to society! He told his SS lawyer He would go off on anyone and kick their Hind end if They get in his way! They put Him right on Disibility for that!!!!

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

As long as he has records from Doctors that prove he has mental problems, he shouldn't have a problem. Someone would have to be with him to help when he signs up for it though. I wouldn't leave him on his own for that.

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join