It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 10

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

same as always...

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

lol i just saw that HIYA ... laffs.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Hi guys got the day off. Its 11am and im still in bed. 😀

Ive been running on 1-2 hours sleep over the week and then doing full days in the sun landscaping. Didnt realize how beat i was until today.

Hi anybody whos out there.

Hi CC. Im a new guy around here. Friends can call me dave. Nice to meet you. ☺

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

oh wow those are awesome looking! I love it, i'd wear one.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Hi Dave! Coffee!

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I have that dragon sitting next to a large Amy Grant sculpture of faeries with wings that actually move if you turn it on. There is also a faery sitting on a dragon. In another area I have two wine glasses with pewter dragons. The wings wrap around the glass part and two large goblets with a dragon on one and a wizard on another.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Not the same CC Hunny. Is a completely new day!!!

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

hi dave nice to meet you too...

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Hi Dave! I'm ready for a nap. Trying hard to keep my eyes open here. LOL

Syx, Love those necklace pieces!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Oooh no coffee (i love coffee) i have a headache from dehydration i think. Ive been living exclusively off of energy drinks and budget microwave bacon. Need to do only water today. Or at least till noon. Its 11:11am right now. Then beer time!

Trying to avoid a annoying friend whos hell bent on going out partying in hollywood tonight. I told him im too old to go out late in hollywood and that i have no interest in chasing women. That didnt register. He just texted me saying "ok getting booze and bbq for us tonight!" im like wth!!??!! I aint leaving my apartment today...at all.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Pics Night?! C'Mon now, You know the saying around ATS!! LMAO!!!

CC had a couple Large Angels With wings that changed color too! Not sure, well can't remember if the wings moved or not... Memory has taken a dive again today...

@Dave I hope Your friend with the personality disorder has calmed down a bit? You are a Good Man to tend to Him as You do... A Good Man indeed!

@10 and NightStar I know right?! It is a very cool necklace!!!

@ Skid, Hey Man! Are there any dues to be paid to be in the 'It hurts to Move' Club? If so, it'l have to wait till I get paid next month...

edit on 20-8-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

You know i honestly think im going to take a nap too!

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Give Your Dragons some of that Bacon Dave. Then maybe they will leave you alone long enough to be able to grab that nap!?

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Oooh no coffee (i love coffee) i have a headache from dehydration i think. Ive been living exclusively off of energy drinks and budget microwave bacon. Need to do only water today. Or at least till noon. Its 11:11am right now. Then beer time!

Trying to avoid a annoying friend whos hell bent on going out partying in hollywood tonight. I told him im too old to go out late in hollywood and that i have no interest in chasing women. That didnt register. He just texted me saying "ok getting booze and bbq for us tonight!" im like wth!!??!! I aint leaving my apartment today...at all.

Ah yes coffee is good, i must admit i haven't had any for mths. I live on water only, apart from one day last week and had a drink. But tis good to relax and enjoy the quiet and a beer now and then, i agree.

I hear you, lol i'm too much of an introvert to go out partying anymore. I did all that in my early teens. :]

link   

Those energy drinks are bad for the heart!

Stand your ground with that friend and let him know you aren't going anywhere. Take care of your self and see you later when you wake up.

link   
a reply to: ccbears

Hi CC!!! I like your avatar those are cute little guys. I love bears. Even named my old dog bear. Had a crazy surreal experience fishing (sorta) when a black bear made an appearance.

Im pretty shy so i dont post much, but i respond when talked to. So if you ever see me here say hi to me. 😀

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Very cool awesome cool in fact, is there a link for them?

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

No Syx there is no dues for our club. I formed the club and Skid gave it a good name. Our activities will be something pain free. LOL

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Hmmm a link? Hold a sec and I'll check on that... BRB...

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Taps finger nails on table waiting for the cool link.

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join