It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 10

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: SyxPak

OMG a giant millipede, that gave me the chills! Good story Syx! Hope to hear more soon!

Hi Night, Star Bright...

Thanks for the spoiler alert on Syx's post! I was just getting ready to read it. I don't do millipedes! While living in Hawaii, a million years ago, I saw quite a few fat six and seven inchers. We were waking up with sores on the lower part of our legs and one night I pulled back the covers on impulse, just before we got in, and guess what was just waiting for us, with bib already in place! Yuk...Amazing how quickly a million years can become a nano-second...

Shoot, now I'm curious...Are these things all over the post or can you give me a hint which part to avoid? Do you do that thing in the movies, where you cover your face with your hand and separate your fingers, just barely wide enough to blur the screen, so you can have it both ways?

Fishy

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

People have been very kind to you here CC. I wasn't sure how to respond to your posts because you keep saying you don't like it here. When you say it used to be nice before when others were here just makes newer people feel unwelcomed. We have some great people in here. If you haven't had any messages it's probably because you keep saying you don't like it here and are leaving. I have contacted you elsewhere. Others have asked about you in here.

I don't like to see people fighting or upset.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ClownFish

Ahahahaha! The millipede is towards the end. They are worse than spiders and those things creep me out big time!

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Yes, out of love to Syx, I grew some courage and read it all. Great story. Actually, stories within stories...

Such talent. Amazing place. You should be quite proud...

Fishy

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

thanks fishy..i was just blowing off some sh it...i feel bad about whats going on in my life and i could have hate alot of other people with what i have all over my body...i have so many things right now in my dam head..this place i guess i just let things out...i am sitting here things who all got this # from me well just to much maybe syx can tel me..i am going to remove what i said...sorry

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Good afternoon, I hope all is well.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

i removed them all...so i guess i will be in the back ground watching and reading..and see what happens

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

It's all good hun. We Love You Ya know....

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR
I missed this earlier. Hi. I hope your friend is okay.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

We miss you!

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
Hi there. How is your day?

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Watch Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. Or don't. It might give you the creepy crawlies, the heebie jeebies, and the compulsion to look under your bed and sofa.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Thank you I appreciate that CC! Hope you enjoy the stories and maybe some people's posts as well.

Hiya Q Man!

Fishy, I am proud of this place. I know people will come and go and this place won't be able to please all of the people all of the time, but it still has some great people, friendships, stories, magic and fun.

Hello Syx and Skid!
edit on 19-8-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

I was busy now on a two hour break! All is fine I am happy your internet is back.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Pretty sure I've seen that already. LOL

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
You're in lol.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Hi CC,

So nice to read your reply! When we are in so much pain, it can look for any escape, especially through our tongues, or in this case, our fingertips. You don't need to take anything back and you certainly don't need to stay silently in the background. The only requirement is to follow the T&Cs, and that part can only be done by you alone.

Here in the Shed, it is so easy to feel welcome one moment and neglected the next. I often feel that way here, if it is of any consolation. I used to write tiny little posts just to say hi, but it felt to me, inside, like I was just hoping for someone to throw me a bone, so I quit doing it. But it isn't really like that at all. The truth is, it's not a matter of quality but of quantity. Everyone is coming to the Shed in droves, and that is absolutely amazing! And yes, sometimes it looks like there are these little cliques going on, but with a little laugh, I have to add that this is just because no one else is jumping in! Sometimes two people will be posting back and forth, and it's rather secretly indulgent to just watch in silence, or other times, I'm afraid that if I say something, I might break the spell of the beautiful cadence of their discourse. So CC, I would ask you to squint your eyes and see if you can see any truth at all in what I am saying and consider this as a viable alternative, going forward, to what you are seeing and feeling.

You, obviously, have a voice and a strong one. Put it to good use. Take it upon yourself to welcome some of the new people. Say hello more often to let people know you are there. That way you have given them both the opportunity and believe it or not, permission to notice you and respond.

Had you not posted, I would not be posting at this moment. Make sense?

Fishy

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

You might get mad but remember, you don't have to click play lol.

a reply to: Quantum12
Enjoy your break. I'm glad it's back on too. I was going stir crazy.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

You might be replying to NS, but the rest of us have to see it too!

Thank God for my poor eyesight!

(Now there's a sentence I never thought I would write)

Good night, sleep tight, don't bite the bed bugs...

Fishy

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

No one has to be afraid to post. Just jump in. Sometimes I am busy and running back and forth from here to doing things around the house or trying to catch up on new topics. Sometimes I'm speaking with someone on Skype or I'm the phone and popping in and out, but I eventually try to get back to people.

There are times when my energy is quite low and I'm too lazy to reply to every single post if I'm pages behind. My posts also depend on my pain level for the day. Right now I'm not feeling too bad at all. If I'm in a lot of pain, I may post short little replies. There are times when it's late and I'm lonely and wide awake, people are here so I feel quite chatty.

I don't think anyone means to make anyone feel left out. We are all Sheddites after all.

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join