It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 10

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Yea my music tastes are pretty diverse also, just depends on the the mood i am in i guess.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: King Seesar

Yup, me too. Now I'm listening to Linkin Park's In The End.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   

That whole album was killer.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   

I love that song (In The End), it brings back so many memories to me, both good and bad, great song.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   
(double post)
edit on 19-8-2016 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Here you go guys.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Awesome, thanks for the video Night Star.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: King Seesar

You're welcome! I must get some sleep now. See you tomorrow, I mean later.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I come from a land called londinium. A quiet and peaceful land, where everyone was free.

We lived well upon this land where I had reigned as King for as long as I can remember.. I was known as the child King until I became a man.

I was found as a baby outside the grounds of the old Castle, no one knows where I came from our who put me there, but I fulfilled a prophesy because of a certain birthmark i carry.

The people of my land were happy and we all lived in harmony.

Until one day they came from the sky's.. riding drarkons, (an undead dragon type animals) a great battle ensued.
The bloody battle was won by us and we sustained heavy losses. I carry an injury from this battle.

The night of the battle I retire to my tent on the battle field when suddenly I find myself unable to move.. Behind me is a warlock.. A traitor.. One of my own.. Casting a spell.

I remember the feeling of being on fire and my body being ripped apart.. The next thing I'm aware of I'm in a strange, dark, place.

Im not sure how long I have walked now.. But it must be many months.
I must find my people as I do not know what has happened to them or the land of londinium.

as I walk I stumble across a strange building, as I approach I grip my sword in its belt, ready.

A shed type structure.. Not sure what to expect I put my hand to the door and push..

The door swings open and I look inside.. I instantly release the grip from my sword and stand in the doorway..

You can call me Mr. L

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Welcome Mr. L

Pull up a chair and stay awhile. Order up yourself anything from the bar you wish. Welcome to The Shed!

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Thank you.. I am at your service.

Please could someone fill me in on this strange land I find myself in..

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

I will let one of the historian types answer that for you. Myself, having not been here quite that long could not do it justice.

I will however tell you that the creatures you will find here are mostly pleasant and kind. Also, they love to hear tales of adventure, lore and anything obscure!

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

My land was also full of pleasant and kind people and creatures.

I also have many tales of adventure which I'm sure I will get to tell over time.
Now for that drink.....

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Mr. L, that was amazing!!!

NightStar is our amazing Elf Princess that takes care of us here. I have often found that she has the best way of explaining our enchanted world, so I will let her words speak. I searched around and I think I found one of the best intros still available (I think The Shed 4 intro was best but it is no longer available
)

Intro to Shed 3

Read the opening post and then scroll down a few messages and she explains even more.

Now for the cliff notes version: Accasia, the land that you have found yourself in, is a magical land where anything and everything exists. If you can imagine it, it can be found here. And I am sure there are lots of things lurking in the shadows that just hasn't been thought up yet.

Night's post explains The Shed. It is kind of our central meeting point. We all wonder the lands of Accasia on adventures, sometimes together sometimes alone. So The Shed is a common place we can all gather or a point to track down friends if help is needed.

OK, sorry this is turning into a book! And I said I was going to let NightStar talk, LOL....

Marty heads over to The Shed bar to see what magical mixes had been put together.
"Rule #1 when at The Shed bar...pay very close attention to the pink haired pixie....she has been know to add pixie dust."

edit on 8/19/2016 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Good morning my beautiful Shedigans!!! I hope everyone is ready for an amazing day…

I have a lot of busy work to do today so I will be popping in and out….now I have A LOT of catching up to do…

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Marty heads over to The Shed bar to see what magical mixes had been put together.
"Rule #1 when at The Shed bar...pay very close attention to the pink haired pixie....she has been know to add pixie dust."

No wonder Darien liked that pink-haired pixie so much!

Good morning Miss Martin

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Thank you for the link. I have read your ancient texts and now have an understanding of this strange land.

I have briefly met this legendary one you call nightstar and I look forward to conversing with her further.
Maybe the creatures of this realm can help me find my own.. Or maybe this path is taking me to find a new home.
I worry for the people of londinium but before the great war my work there was done.. I brought peace to the lands although as I do not know, it could all have been in vain..

I met many strange creatures and had adventures in your realm before stumbling across the shed, which I will share with you in time.. For now I just need to rest these tired bones and heal my wounds which I feel this would be a safe place to do so.

Now.. What do you suggest from the bar?

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Good Morning ShedLandians! I see Dragons in the skies overhead. Such a beautiful sight!!

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Hello Mr. L. I love Your intro!!

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Hello everyone!

I began on page 4 and finished one sentence and it then said page 43! After a moment of horror and then wondering, “why bother?’ I still HAVE to get SOMEBODY’s attention here. I am going to post this and repost it a few times, assuming NS’s and Bird’s and Martin’s permission, as this is really important to me….

THIS IS AN APB TO ALL SHEDDITES FROM A TINY FISH IN A BIG BIG POND, SO LISTEN UP!

I lost someone very dear to me recently — or so I thought — but he has reemerged and I had sent him a personal invitation. Syx also sent him one, but that was several Sheds ago…

Please, if any of you see him here, any of you without exceptions, PLEASE give him a big time welcome. He just lost his best friend, his dog Rudy, and he’s hurting. He’s also, I suspect, more like me in not gravitating to talk about what’s for breakfast…although I have been giving this some serious thought and I think I understand it now, and how important it is. In today’s world, someone asking you what you had for breakfast is about as close as you can get to the experience of having someone even notice that you exist….a rare commodity indeed…

So, sigh, what did everyone have for breakfast today? Or perhaps, more my style, did anyone not have breakfast today because they couldn’t? I’d rather hear about that…no,…that’s not true…well, it is and it isn’t…I admit I enjoy both stories. I just don’t gravitate to one of them.

But I digress…..Everyone, including and especially the people I have not personally addressed yet….PLEASE, memorize this name and greet him as only a Shedite can:

Epirus

Epirus

Epirus

Epirus

Epirus

Fishy

Edit: Oops. I was so thinking of him, that I forgot to sign my name... Now that's a testimony

edit on 19-8-2016 by ClownFish because: added edit comment

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join