It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 10

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Hello Sweet Star!

a reply to: JinMI
Oh that was awesome!!! The Smoking Man is back in my life!

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Hi night star!!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Hello Jess and Dave, good to see you this evening! Hope everyone is well!

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
a reply to: Martin75
Still no clue. I don't know if water could get in them. I taped it all with electrical tape. I guess I'll go back through and check things out tomorrow if it's not raining.
My cable is coaxial. It must be different then what you have. Coaxial has a solid copper wire in the core, then a plastic layer over the bopper, and an aluminum foil like layer over the plastic.
You need to go back through your taped areas and inspect them for a broken connection, or short circut due to moisture

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem
The one here is CAT 5. It has little tiny wires. I went through and checked the splices the other day and they were good. I think Martin's right and they got wet. I hope it's not the router box because then I won't be getting on.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR
OK earlier you said your camera was broke so we couldn’t get any pictures of the weirdness on your way to work…so. I was thinking. Just tell us your weirdest story. I just LOVE to watch people. New York so far has been the best place. Find at least a 3rd story window and just look out and watch. You have every different person you could ever think of smashed all in together but they are all alone. It is very strange.

An old high school friend of Paul’s son (my uncle’s brother’s dad-just being silly) was supposed to make his NASCAR debut tonight but so far it’s been rained out. Looks like I will be up late tonight. HAHAHA

a reply to: Skid Mark
Hopefully it’s water and you can get it dried. I’ve actually gotta get me a new router. Mine keeps resetting the wifi and that really makes me mad when I’m mid movie!

edit on 8/17/2016 by Martin75 because: Boogity Boogity Boys and Girls

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Well, off for now. Stupid me didn't make sure the battery had a full charge and forgot my power cord. Battery is almost flat. Have a good night, all.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Evening

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Howdy

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Ok i got tons of them. Picking one is hard.

Lets see today was relatively wacky free. However, while walking to work this morning i had to walk past the mann chinese theatre. In front of the theatre aspiring actors are highered to dress up like movie characters and pose/perform with the tourists out front on the sidewalk.

So today at 9am im walking past the theatre abd i see a guy dressed as captain jack sparrow trying to fight (literally)a guy dressed as spiderman over who got the best spot to stand on the sidewalk and "perform."

apparently spiderman was encroaching on jack sparrows territory. They werent acting either.

I shook my head as i walked by muttering to my self 'Hollywood' .

edit on 17-8-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
Evening

Hello!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Hello Beautiful Zazz!!!!!!

Dave, that must have been quite the sight to see. I would have voted for Jack Sparrow all the way! Give Captain Jack Sparrow the best spot!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Hi! Just a quick Fly-By to see what's happ'nin' 'round here...

JinMI
Nice Tale Jin! I like that!!

And Yes, Witcher has a good Game Franchise going. I had only just heard of it when I stumbled on The Witcher II. Has a cool extra disc in the game with the fantasy soundtrack! Very cool!!

Martin75
Hi Jess!
What You said to King, : "Maybe you can shame us back into writing....", It might just take something like that to light a fire under Our collective Ass, to get in some more Story telling here!!

Night Star
Very cool Post Night, with that artist drawing The Dragon!! He has some awesome stuff at His website too!!

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Sneaking up on me again Syx? LOL

Nice pic!

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Hi Syx

The problem with writing is.... I like to think that a story at least once a week is nice. But. Butbutbut. By the end of the week we're up to Shed 389 and it's like we haven't written in forever.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: King Seesar
Just dropping by to say hi to everyone, i love these Shed threads like i said before you guys are so talented.

I missed this earlier!!! I'm so glad that you enjoy the threads so much!

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

BOOOO!!!! Yah it's sneaky me again Night!! LOL!!

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

I know right?! The pages fly past in here.... I had like 75 pages or so between entries, and it felt like it was just a day or two before when I had actually posted one?!?!? Is like, WTF?!?!??!

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

The art, music, lore and originality of their franchise is awe inspiring. Modern Tolkien(sp) if you ask me. I've only played the first one. The 2nd has been sitting in my account for a year or so hehe. The third has won numerous awards and has very high reviews. Their creation of monsters by itself is noteworthy.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join