It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 10

page: 156
<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Thank you everyone, he's a pretty cute kid. I think we'll keep him.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Has Skid signed off for the night??
edit on 6-9-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

you're thread replies always crack me up!

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I think he'll appreciate your wise decision when he's old enough to understand that.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Yes I am using one of those cards. I also save a lot by getting a couple of my meds at Walmart instead of CVS, the rest I get at the CVS pharmacy. At Walmart I saved like 20 bucks on one med alone. My most expensive med though is actually cheaper at CVS than Walmart. One med was only 6 per month at CVS, but switching to Walmart I got a 3 month supply for ten bucks. The expensive med I don't take the three a day that I am allowed, so I don't need them every month.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClownFish
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Bass I agree with Clownfish who put this very eloquently.

Please save your self. You have shown true compassion which I commend but you must respect your self.
I have had three close friends with this illness and it was hard to draw the line but I all ways kept my self out of harms way.
You must. It is painful I know.
Anecdotally.
I had had invited "one of them" to visit with a semi wild horse herd I was monitoring. I had explained how she was to behave for her own safety.
She totally ignored my instructions once we got there and was all most killed. She had a fit telling me it was my fault because I sent out "energy" that it was "my" territory.

I turned my back on her right there, after seventeen years of friend ship and never saw her again.
And I was better off all though I missed her. She was dictatorial but I ignored it all those years because "we were friends".
I have been more selective since then. And aware of my own worth.

edit on 6-9-2016 by WalkInSilence because: I'm an illitarate tech imbecille

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Hi Wis and Ten and Q and everyone!

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I am happy you are happy.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Miss Elfie - those earrings sound lovely!
I need more jewellery, I used to have a jewellery box filled with necklaces and bracelets and earrings, but alas, with the turbulence of the past 10 years, I need to reacquire such things.

Miss Martin - I only have the green aventurine at the moment, the amethyst will be on its way soon, but still slowly collecting my stones
I think one a month is reasonable. Aventurine has calming effects, anti-stress, mostly considered a luck stone though.

As to my anxiety, it's just been brought on very suddenly by money issues thanks to my son clearing me out of literally -everything- on Saturday morning when he bought 4 bedframes on a site I had my payment information saved onto. So I'm waiting for delivery on those so I can refuse them, and get my money back. Thing is, it's a 2 part order because I had something saved in the cart already that I WAS actually intending to buy, and I'm uncertain if I won't get my money back or not until that one is sent and returned to them too. Since while they're seperate weeks apart parcels, they're technically the same order.

But, Dave has been and is being there for me since it happened, which I appreciate sosososososo much, such a wonderful boyfriend, but.. I just feel in limbo. I have no money until the 16th when I get my usual fortnightly pay. Can get assistance if I desperately need it before then, but that's not the point. Yeah. I'm just sick with anxiety and The Waiting Game while I try to fix all this.

I don't really need any more assurance when it comes to this, I know that it'll all work out. But. It doesn't stop my stomach from twisting and churning and barely eating, barely sleeping, worrying and fretting until it actually IS over and done with.

*nods*
*curls back up on the cushy chair by the fireplace*

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz
You always have to work twice as hard to make up for everything you were supposed to get done yesterday. LOL
Ah, such is life. We go running at the speed of life just so we can slow down for the special moments. But it’s more than worth it when we finally get a special moment and we can enjoy it.

a reply to: awareness10

Link to BlogSpot about the stargate
I found this and it was dated Feb 2010. It is a really cool read. Great find!!

a reply to: visitedbythem
What a cool pic!!! I never saw that out my office window, heck who am I kidding? I don’t have office windows. LOL

That is crazy about the price differences. It shouldn’t be that way. I have one med they write that way, every little bit counts.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
This is moving fast. I only type with two fingers. Seriously. I forgot to say hi to Zazz and Rider. Anyone else? Slow down!!!!! LOL

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Oh Bummer

You are all so hyper active and I must sleep.
Rest well all you "Night Hawks" .

edit on 6-9-2016 by WalkInSilence because: Bah Humbug

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Nite WIS, sleep well

link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

You are still my friend!

A last word before I slumber.
Q. This is why I wrote that comment, you don't listen. Or question a response.
I am being an old fart here. Good Night.

link   
a reply to: kaelci

If you are sitting in that chair near the fireplace, you just sat on the cat!

I get all nerved up like that too, but for my anxiety I needed meds for it. I was always a worry wart where my stomach would feel like it was in a knot all the time. And there always seems to be something to be worried about and stressed out over. We love you Honey. Now please let the cat go, he needs to breathe.

edit on 6-9-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Don't give me a hard time lol

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

originally posted by: Darkinsider

You are me friends....and no matter what life may throw at us....we have each other. And I deeply appreciate that!!

That was so nice Dark. And true.
I don't think I have properly said hello to you. So Hello.

Hey Walk!!, you are correct. We have not met. But, now....WOW, lol, so nice to meet you and thank you for being here. I'm Irish, so you will have to forgive some of my outbursts.....all harmless.

Peace and Love

KD

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Ohhh, THAT'S why it was so cushy

haha, nooooo, I pick the kitty cat up and huggle it while I lurk

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

hi kaelci, glad to see you're doing well

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:06 PM