It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 10

page: 132
<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Hi everyone and thank you to those who've replied to my earlier post. Again I must apologize, but I need to log out for the evening now. I'll be back on again tomorrow and will try to catch up with you all.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi Night, Star Bright!

I've been frantically going through pages, hit and miss style and then backing up and trying again...fell through a few rabbit holes on the way...thankfully rabbits are vegetarians....trying to find out why people were congratulating you.

So, today is your wedding anniversary?! 37 years?!!!! That is way cool.

We have you beat by a few years but to be honest, I've forgotten how many. I start by sort of chunk counting the decades and then start narrowing down the formula with my thumb and then finger and then I think that there are enough numbers in there that I would be better off starting with the little finger of my left hand and working towards the little finger of my right, to give me maximum range, but then I forgot what the decade marker was, and it just gets really weird and stressful from there...

Anyway, Happy Anniversary dear lady. The fact that you are still married after all these years says something.

Fishy

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Congrats to Night.

Wink to Fishy.

Hugs to Mike and Dada.

A nod to WIS.

A cuddle for Jessie's mom.

A tickle for Kaelci.

A Boar for Syx to roast.

A smile for everyone else. You are the gift that keeps on giving, even if you don't know it.

A shrug for everyone I've missed.... I'm sorry.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Hi, all. I'm at my friend's on the internet. It's still down at the house. I still have power, which is good. Not sure for how long. Anywho, I hope everyone is fine.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Happy anniversary, Night. 37 years! Wooo HOO!

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Thanks for all the Anniversary wishes everyone!

Have a Doctor's appointment tomorrow.
But then a Barbecue on Sunday.

Have to wash my hair and maybe check out a movie.

Love you all!!!!!

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Oh, still trying to find out Awareness10's Birthday. Q, I sent you two messages about it, are you ignoring me? LOL
edit on 1-9-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

First I want to thank everyone here. You will never know how much your support has meant to me. The last few days have been very hard and a few years ago I wouldn’t have thought strangers around the world would mean so much to me. But each and every one of you has touched me so deeply. You are all amazing!!!! Thank you!!!!

a reply to: Gordi The Drummer
We have MUCH catching up to do!!! Any neat vacations lately? We have a vacation set for 9 days!!! I’m just hoping Hurricane Hermine doesn’t take our Orlando before we get there.

a reply to: Skid Mark
Skid honey I am so sorry. I wish there was something that I could do to help you. How far are you from me? You’re middle WV, right? As soon as this message is posted I am going to send you a PM. So expect one

a reply to: ClownFish
I would love to read your journal. Not to be nosey. But because I LOVE your manner of speech. And I love your outlook on life. To me your journal would read like a enduring movie. Even passing a small butterfly holds meaning to you. I feel so special when you share that gift with The Shed!

a reply to: JustMike
I’m reading backwards (Chirp is rubbing off on me) so I haven’t read the first but was so happy to see my pm (sorry I didn’t have a chance to respond yet). It seems many of us are ships passing as our lives carry us across the swift waters of life. But knowing that you’re sailing smooth waters and strengthening your vessel warms my heart for you and Dada. OK, just read your post…Thank you so much for the hugs.

a reply to: Quantum12
I hope that things are getting settled for you. Are you enjoying your extra time with Corbin? That poem was beautiful!! Sorry when I am down at Grandma’s I can get the pages to kinda load but a response is out of the question.

a reply to: Macenroe82
OMGosh!!! MAC he is the most adorable thing I have EVER seen!!!!! Are you going to leave his name as Elsko or change it? That’s a pretty neat name (can’t read 2nd line) and I bet it has a neat meaning.

a reply to: awareness10
Loved the video, how funny!!! I bet it taste awful. Cool named beers usually do. HAHAHA

a reply to: SyxPak
Hey Syx. How is CC’s sister doing? I hope that her recovery has been moving along smoothly. OK I went to look and that dragon is amazing!!!! So I went searching for the crying dragon…he is beautiful!!! Sniff sniff, I don’t smell nothing…LOL

Happy Anniversary Sweetie!!! Congratulations!!! Did you get married when you were like 4!?!

I know I have missed a bunch of you and I am so sorry [[[HUGS]]]] but this is quickly turning into a book..

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
The U2U system might be wonky.

a reply to: Martin75

I saw it and replied. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Been thinking of you Honey and hoping you were ok. I was married at 21.

Been busy and didn't get to watch a movie yet. I'll try to pop in and out.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
What movie are you going to watch?

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I want to get back to Strange Things on Netflix...it's been good so far. I am doing really good. Thanks sweetie. [[[HUGS]]]

a reply to: JinMI
That pic always cracks me up

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Skiddy, I don't know yet, I keep getting side tracked. LOL

Jess, I don't have Netflix, but usually find some interesting things on youtube.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
So, earlier, I was in a shed where my stuff is stored packing and seeing what all got destroyed from rain (lots of books and my notebooks) and saw some baby snakes in a box. Turns out they were copper heads. Wow. Just great. Lucky I didn't get bit!

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I take it those are poisonous? Oh my!

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Yes they are. I'd seen a big black snake in there the other day so thought it was a black snake. I guess not. I thought they ate poisonous snakes.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Hehe ey Vern?

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Geez, you don't know how many there might be in there. Be careful! They can drop from above too I would imagine. Yikes!

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I guess I'll wander back to the house. Stuff to do. Take care, all.

top topics

<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join