It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 10

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Good morning to everyone and to you Martin! I hope eveyone has one amazing day. I love all the music. That live song gave me chills too. It's a deep love. Have a great day I will see you all later

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
morning everybody! πŸ˜€

Hope everybody is doing well and having a lovely morning.

Not sure what i got going on today. Catch ip with the shed. I think im going to stay in straighten up my place a bit. Something i havent done in a few days. Do laundry, market etc.

Gotta get my phone looked at. The camera started saying 'camera not working' out of the blue and wont launch. Id like to take more pictures to share with you guys. Granted i stumble across something interesting enough to take pictures of and send to you all.

Oh! And somebody remind me to water my plants in a few hours. I keep forgeting the last few days. Its been 100Β° in los angeles lately. Theyre fine but they also need some food and other stuff ive been neglecting.

So somebody please remind me in a bit. I dont want to forget again.

Marty:

I think i can bring some flowers for the tables. The accasia royal botanical garden has several heliconia in bloom to contribute.

I figure the tables could use an exotic flair fitting for our accasian tastes.

Maybe these for the tables?

This up front by the door to greet patrons

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
Good morning Quant! Are you working in the ocean today? Don't work too hard!!!

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR
Dave those are beautiful and PERFECT for The Shed!! Thank you!!! OK, I will try to remember to remind you....LOL

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

she looks like your Avatar lol. cool.

Great song!

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Big thanks ahead of time if you can remember to remind me😊

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10
She is my avatar
She was made for my by Eilasvaleleyn when he was hopping around The Shed. He had made a picture of Harley Quinn and I just fell in LOVE with her. I have since added the Unicorn and the pictures underneath.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
It stormed here a bit. It wasn't bad though. How about where you are?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
This is an okay song. The video is from Kingdom Hospital. I liked that show.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark
We had some put they were pretty much hit or miss. The guy in my office has an HD radar he uses. He said that along the WV/VA border the radar turned white last night. They got hit pretty hard. We had a lot of thunder and lightning but it mainly missed us. Looks like they are coming again tonight but lighter.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I had a feeling there would be storms when I woke up. I always hurt worse when it's going to rain.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Good day Sheddites! I hope everyone is having a lovely day!

Dave, water your plants!

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thank you night star!!! 😊

Good afternoon btw.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Good morning Night Star. Don't worry Tuesday is on its way!

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
Don't wish the day away yet! I'm almost off work, my day is just getting fun! LOL

I was just coming in to tell you...Night took care of it for me

Thank you sweet Night!!! How are you today?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Lol I won't so you have to enjoy your day. And be safe!

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Well i plan on enjoying my day. Im making good time getting my chores done. I might actually pop open a beer in a minute and call it a day

Ha! Sitting down typing on my phone and thought a fly was sitting on my knee. Go to brush it off and my head gets yanked to the side with my fingers caught in one of my curls.

Turned out it wasnt a fly but my hair tickling my knee. Didnt realize it had gotten to that length.
edit on 15-8-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
WOW!!! It must be really long!!!! Love it! Have you and True been here at the same time? Hmmmmmm

LOL just kidding. My hubby laughs because I tell him when my hair gets tangled in my arms it's too long! So I whack it off and watch him shed a little tear. BUT my hair is THICK! So I have a hard time dealing with it long. I let it get about mid-shoulders and then whack it. Actually I'm on the shorter side right now, still past my shoulders but can't get caught under my armpit. OK I know that sounds crazy but that is MY measure stick. HAHAHA

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Good Morning Jess, and Everyone else! Man I slept in late today!!

Jess Thanx for reminding Me to change My SIg clickable to bring peeps here. But I am not awake enough, apparently, and screwed it all up. Could You please either post here, or send Me a U2U, with the coding I need? Thanx in advance if You would...

edit on 15-8-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

[****url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1132491/pg1#pid21130344****]
I added four **** to the beginning and end of the sig link the link below is my image

[atsimg]****files.abovetopsecret.com...****[/atsimg] [/url]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join