It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lawless Pay To Play - Congressional Letter To 3 Agencies Concerning The Clinton Foundation

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
It is refreshing to see that some are staying on top of the Clinton Foundation scandal. On July 15, 2016 Congress directed a letter to the FBI, IRS, and FTC outlining Hillary, Bill, and Chelsea Clinton's illegal activities associated with the Clinton Foundation. At the provided link you will find 7 pages detailing what they feel to be criminal activities associated with each federal branch.

Feel free to transcribe snippets that interest you.

If it wasn't for the various leaks, I feel this whole ordeal would have lasted many years with stonewalling and failure to produce documents. Something that I feel needs to be addressed by congress for all and any future investigations.

These reports, along with recently discovered information about the foundation's initial tax exempt filings, portray a lawless "Pay to Play enterprise that has been operating under a cloak of philanthropy for years and should be investigated.

USAID operates under substantial guidance from the Secretary of State which creates an appearance that millions of dollars in taxpayer money was channeled to IYF by Secretary Clinton's State Department as a kickback for her husbands generous contract as a honorary Laureate chancellor

Clinton Foundation July 15 Letter from congress

edit on 14-8-2016 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
The corruption just keeps boiling over the lid of the pot, You've got to hand it to the clintons, With the amount of illegal activities they have been involved in over the years, They've done an amazing job at keeping it on the downlow, But just one look at hillary of bill and you can see the stress is certainly taking it's toll on them, With wikileaks reporting that they found "Durable adult diapers" in her google search history and Bill looking like he's already been embalmed, You gotta wonder if they ever ask themselves if it was all worth it... It doesnt matter how many riches you acquire, you Cant take it with you when you meet your maker, Most people just want a quiet life in their later years.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla
The corruption just keeps boiling over the lid of the pot, You've got to hand it to the clintons, With the amount of illegal activities they have been involved in over the years, They've done an amazing job at keeping it on the downlow, But just one look at hillary of bill and you can see the stress is certainly taking it's toll on them, With wikileaks reporting that they found "Durable adult diapers" in her google search history and Bill looking like he's already been embalmed, You gotta wonder if they ever ask themselves if it was all worth it... It doesnt matter how many riches you acquire, you Cant take it with you when you meet your maker, Most people just want a quiet life in their later years.

Loved the diaper search comment.
LOL...

Sometimes when corruption gets this big, too many big players (the establishment) are involved and it is near impossible to take down. All we can do is wait for nature to takes its course and not let them take it with them. And also hope that Chelsea is a bystander capitalizing on her parents work. Could the US handle another lifetime of corruption?

We definitely need non establishment in the oval office to brush the cob webs out and kick the skeletons out of the closet. A good house cleaning... The corrupt establishment will do everything in their power to prevent this.

edit on 14-8-2016 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: elouina

Bill Clinton looks to be embalmed ? Do you have a picture of that?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

WTF is that growing out of his neck, looks like a geriatric spider?
pic of billybob

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

Is that true about wikileaks and the 'Durable Adult Diapers'?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Yes, some articles about it if you do a google search.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I can't seem to find it on any mainstream news source...so it might be a joke.
I'd do a thread if I had any real proof it was true.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

They probably need the money to pay for Hillarys health ailments.

She thinks she can play the "sweet old grandma" card all the way to the WH.

Hence, all the crazy faces, shakes, and "help me up the stairs" instances.

Not to mention the dialect changes she adopts depending on where in the US she is visiting.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I think google is censoring it, but it is there, try looking with a different search engine, "Duck duck go" is usually good, I did a thread about it on here but the mods removed it within 20 mins

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Well, just the same about her wanting to sit at the debates. Would have done a thread also if I thought it wasn't just a rumor/joke.

So does anyone here feel anything will come of this? I don't since she has too many connections in high office.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
This woman is involved in so many scandals it's starting to make my head spin.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

WTF is that growing out of his neck, looks like a geriatric spider?
pic of billybob

Cheers - Dave

That's his head. Scary, I know.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

They only thing I found all lead back to [url=http://www.theportlygazelle.com/2016/08/10/wikileaks-hacks-hillary-clintons-private-browser-durable-adult-diapers-among-search-history/]here[/url ]

Disclaimer: All stories on this site are satire and the opinions expressed do not belong to any real people. If persons appear in the picture they have nothing to do with the story.

I think Clinton would never be arrested.. She knows to much about to many.. At some point she might be considered expendable.. Then I think she would end up dying.. Maybe that's what's going on with the "Health issues"
edit on 14-8-2016 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: misfit312
a reply to: IAMTAT

They only thing I found all lead back to [url=http://www.theportlygazelle.com/2016/08/10/wikileaks-hacks-hillary-clintons-private-browser-durable-adult-diapers-among-search-history/]here[/url ]

Disclaimer: All stories on this site are satire and the opinions expressed do not belong to any real people. If persons appear in the picture they have nothing to do with the story.

I think Clinton would never be arrested.. She knows to much about to many.. At some point she might be considered expendable.. Then I think she would end up dying.. Maybe that's what's going on with the "Health issues"

Could be a slow kill, I think it's (**never mind**) that takes two years by inflaming the arteries causing hardening and uniform plaque buildup. Hits the brain visibly first at about 18 months causing different kinds of problems in different people. Death follows within 6 months of highly visible brain trauma. Death appears to be completely natural, eg old age.

I deliberately left the chemical cocktail out as I expect it's against the t&c.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   
And this will be ignored by the media likes all the other scandals involving the clintons. Then their supporters Will Mock the idea of the media being in the tank for Democrats and the clintons. It's all just so maddening.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

You forgot that they will use that it's not in the media as proof that it's not a real issue.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: TheBulk

You forgot that they will use that it's not in the media as proof that it's not a real issue.

Actually, the MSM will just not mention this and everything else.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Come on I know they are as corrupt as the rest, but If You're drafting a letter to 3 of the biggest alphabet agencies aren't You at least going to do a Spell Check? The Clinton Fourdation? Oh wait They are Congressmen....nevermind!

new topics

top topics

join