It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy of the Religious Elite

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
The Christian Elite have blended doctrine to make the body of Christ to replace Israel. the three Different Gospels (not the books called gospel) are taught in their schools are one and the same gospel. they take preparation for the kingdom Teachings and make doctrines for the Body of Christ up and beyond the applicable for life today, this would be in keeping New and Old Testament commandments in order to overcome and endure, instead of trusting Christ work o the cross alone. They will insist Scholars know better than God when it comes to the Bible and that there is no preserved word for today negating God's promise to preserve them to every generation.

This is all bring over from the Alexandrian church n their teachers like jerome
edit on 18-8-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

edit on 18-8-2016 by Matrixsurvivor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Matrix please stop posting blank replies and stik tot he topic f the thread

The Christian religious elite have rerated a system whereby no one who has not gone through their expensive schools an even be considered for pastorate. Wile there are probably many who don't have those credentials but are called to teach and pastor.

And secondly they have the pastor as the leader of the assembly but there is absolutely no scriptural mandate for such teaching. This is called the doctrine of men and a steal from the Israel temple where the priest teaches and leads the temple worship

This is all part of the christen religious conspiracy that has taken over the church

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Matrixsurvivor

It doesn't suck. It's just harder living in the world we do.

Two portions of tuna per day provides all the essential amino acids required.

It has been written that Jesus ate fish, and that he provided fish and bread to the thousands.

A vegan diet requires careful track of essential amino acids, with supplements to make up deficiency.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
Matrix please stop posting blank replies and stik tot he topic f the thread

The Christian religious elite have rerated a system whereby no one who has not gone through their expensive schools an even be considered for pastorate. Wile there are probably many who don't have those credentials but are called to teach and pastor.

And secondly they have the pastor as the leader of the assembly but there is absolutely no scriptural mandate for such teaching. This is called the doctrine of men and a steal from the Israel temple where the priest teaches and leads the temple worship

This is all part of the christen religious conspiracy that has taken over the church

elitism and religion go hand in hand. the "saved" vs the "damned", sinner vs saint, believer vs non believer. and then you post like its all about the players and the game has nothing to do with it. pfft haha yeah ok.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
ChesterJohn,
It wasn't intentional. I was trying to respond to some things Gail said, and it wasn't working. The posts I did were only a portion of what I'd written. It's probably better I deleted them anyway. It was way off topic for your thread.
I apologize for that.
In Matthew 23 vs. 8 Jesus is speaking to his disciples (and the crowd, I'm sure)....He said..
“But you are not to be called ‘Rabbi,’ for you have one Teacher, and you are all brothers. 9 And do not call anyone on earth ‘father,’ for you have one Father, and he is in heaven. 10 Nor are you to be called instructors, for you have one Instructor, the Messiah. 11 The greatest among you will be your servant. 12 For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.

So, you are correct in the "leadership" hierarchy of churches being wrong. Not just wrong, but a direct violation of what Jesus taught. Now, once again, I see the reason for that being Paul's certain "offices" that he created (pastors, teachers, etc.)
Not only that, but Paul called himself the "father" to the Corinthians. (1 Cor. 4:15). So, my take on the "religious elite" stealing from the words of Jesus and making themselves the rulers over men...is because Paul made it so.
Ask any pastor why they think they can be the "teacher and pastor" of a congregation...and they will quote this...
Ephesians 4:11
“And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;”

You can't get away from it...or from Paul's input on how the church is supposed to be. Like I said before, Jesus' words are trumped by Paul's...every time.

Hopefully, that's a little more "on topic".

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

It has been written that Jesus ate fish, and that he provided fish and bread to the thousands.

A vegan diet requires careful track of essential amino acids, with supplements to make up deficiency.

You can also get all your amino acids from several different grains (like Quinoa or just good old rice and beans). We don't have to have meat. For me, it's more of a moral issue, than a health one.
If you spend enough time around animals, you realize they are quite diverse and full of personality. They aren't stupid or lacking in any abilities. They feel love, joy, fear, PAIN (just as we do). Pigs are actually very smart...probably more so than dogs. Yet, most people wouldn't eat their dogs (unless you live in China...uhg)
In many recent studies, they've found that fish are pretty smart, too. My son had this goldfish that we won at a carnival. He would get really excited whenever I came in the room to clean it up or whatever. He'd swim like crazy to the very side of the bowl, like he was glad to see me, lol. (this was AFTER I'd fed him, too).
All I know is, if I don't have to cause another being suffering (for my taste buds), then I won't. I also believe that on a metaphysical level, we are ingesting that animals pain and terror into our bodies.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Matrixsurvivor

You can also get all your amino acids from several different grains (like Quinoa or just good old rice and beans). We don't have to have meat. For me, it's more of a moral issue, than a health one.
If you spend enough time around animals, you realize they are quite diverse and full of personality. They aren't stupid or lacking in any abilities. They feel love, joy, fear, PAIN (just as we do). Pigs are actually very smart...probably more so than dogs. Yet, most people wouldn't eat their dogs (unless you live in China...uhg)
In many recent studies, they've found that fish are pretty smart, too. My son had this goldfish that we won at a carnival. He would get really excited whenever I came in the room to clean it up or whatever. He'd swim like crazy to the very side of the bowl, like he was glad to see me, lol. (this was AFTER I'd fed him, too).
All I know is, if I don't have to cause another being suffering (for my taste buds), then I won't. I also believe that on a metaphysical level, we are ingesting that animals pain and terror into our bodies.

then why do they eat each other? the lion has no compunction about killing a gazelle, nor does the spider feel remorse for trapping and drinking insects. it is not sport for them, it is the circle of life.
edit on 18-8-2016 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: GailNot

I do have and care for animals and was raised around a farm. And we treated the animals with respect and love and care. Even the ones we were going to kill to eat. But I have never had a guilty conscious for eating an animal. They sacrifice their lives for humans all over the world every day.

My response.....

Yea....they are just running to get in that line at the slaughterhouses. All so you can go to your local grocery and enjoy their "sacrifice". (where's the "eyeroll" emoji when you need it?)

And you called me "absurd". Nice. Love your non judgment there.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Just a technical point.
ATS does not like "nesting" quotes, so if one [ quote] is followed by a second [ quote]. what comes afterwards is not displayed. I think you're having trouble with that.
Every [ quote] needs to be closed off with a [ /quote] before you start another one.

edit on 18-8-2016 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

then why do they eat each other? the lion has no compunction about killing a gazelle, nor does the spider feel remorse for trapping and drinking insects. it is not sport for them, it is the circle of life.

I don't know...but I have a pretty big issue with it, which makes me question if the "god of this world" is good.
All I can tell you is, HUMANS are the worst of the worst in how they treat the animals on this planet. Not everyone, but many.
I've told people to watch "Earthlings" on youtube before. If you really want to see what that "piece of steak" you're eating endured...then watch it. Most are too afraid to go there. It's easier to just ignore what we've become as a species, thinking we have the "right" to do that to another species. It's sickening.
I think what's more sickening though, is the Christian's excuse for it (God said it was "ok"). Um, yea. Then, that God is sick, too.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

So life-long meat eater dies. His instructions were that he was to be cremated. And so it happens.

Millions of worms and bacteria cry out, "Damn You! It was supposed to be our turn to feast!"

So on the metaphysical level, the deceased has caused outrage and sense of injustice in the universe in the hearts and minds of worms.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
Just a technical point.
ATS does not like "nesting" quotes, so if one [ quote] is followed by a second [ quote]. what comes afterwards is not displayed. I think you're having trouble with that.
Every [ quote] needs to be closed off with a [ /quote] before you start another one.

I think I figured that out. I'm learning. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

So life-long meat eater dies. His instructions were that he was to be cremated. And so it happens.

Millions of worms and bacteria cry out, "Damn You! It was supposed to be our turn to feast!"

So on the metaphysical level, the deceased has caused outrage and sense of injustice in the universe in the hearts and minds of worms.

LOL..ok. (grin)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Paul appointed elders in every church they are the ones to lead and head the local assembly not a Pastor. that is just a gift for the edifying of the church.

So what if Paul said he was a father of certain people in the past. He certainly wasn't imposing that on all.

Paul has good teaching but if you do not agree with it then you disagree with 1/3rd the new testament.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Please this is not a thread on vegan or fish eating.

It is a thread on how the Christian elite have created an unbiblical monstrosity of the church that it was never before.

You must go to their schools a get a doctorate or you will never be able to Pastor a church. A position that was never said to be a leader.

You must believe and teach that there is only one gospel the kingdom gospel and all others even if they are different they are to be viewed as the same and taught as such.

Tithing is mandatory so that you have an income (pay check), 401K, a car and other allowances. The church is a sanctuary that is called the house of God. While they will teach you are a temple of the Holy Ghost but they want to control and keep you entertained so they can fleece more money out of you.

There is so much involved no one even thinks for a second they are part of it.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
Please this is not a thread on vegan or fish eating.

It is a thread on how the Christian elite have created an unbiblical monstrosity of the church that it was never before.

You must go to their schools a get a doctorate or you will never be able to Pastor a church. A position that was never said to be a leader.

You must believe and teach that there is only one gospel the kingdom gospel and all others even if they are different they are to be viewed as the same and taught as such.

Tithing is mandatory so that you have an income (pay check), 401K, a car and other allowances. The church is a sanctuary that is called the house of God. While they will teach you are a temple of the Holy Ghost but they want to control and keep you entertained so they can fleece more money out of you.

There is so much involved no one even thinks for a second they are part of it.

Oh, I totally agree with you, Chester. I call seminaries..."cemeteries". Church, as we know it, is a business. Do you know why, though? You can blame the elite, the Catholic church, basically anyone you want. But, the truth is, "they" get their justification for it from the Bible itself. Read the post a few above on how Paul defined the leadership roles IN the church. So, if Jesus said that you don't need anyone to teach you...but the HS. Plus, Jesus said to call "NO ONE" your "Father", except the true Father, then how do you wiggle around the fact that Paul established those offices of leadership? Or, how do you get around the fact that Jesus said call no one your Father, while Paul claimed to be the "father" to the Corinthian church?
Like I've said numerous times, the reason that the church is so screwed up, is because a false apostle has set the ground rules for how it should be. If he hadn't, we'd all be listening to just Jesus and His words. Which would also be the words of the Father.
Unfortunately, most of Christendom does not do that. They are spoon fed on a weekly basis by their pastor (who feels entitled to do so because Paul said he was entitled to do so).
What do you do with that, sir?

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Paul has good teaching but if you do not agree with it then you disagree with 1/3rd the new testament.
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Do you know how many times I've had, "if you disagree with Paul, you disagree with 1/3 of the new testament" thrown at me?? Too many to count.
My response...so what? There were many books cut out of "Canon". Why? Because they didn't fit the political paradigm at the time. Or...maybe there was a very evil power in play, that wanted Paul's words in that book, to circumvent the words of the true ONE who spoke on behalf of the TRUE God. So, you don't think it's possible that a few letters were included that shouldn't have been?
If you can, Chester, show me how Paul even had a clue on what Jesus meant...or said. Please don't tell me to read the Bible to figure it out. I already have.
Why don't YOU tell me how Paul supports the "doctrine" (as you call it) of Jesus.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

I don't know...but I have a pretty big issue with it, which makes me question if the "god of this world" is good.
All I can tell you is, HUMANS are the worst of the worst in how they treat the animals on this planet. Not everyone, but many.
I've told people to watch "Earthlings" on youtube before. If you really want to see what that "piece of steak" you're eating endured...then watch it. Most are too afraid to go there. It's easier to just ignore what we've become as a species, thinking we have the "right" to do that to another species. It's sickening.
I think what's more sickening though, is the Christian's excuse for it (God said it was "ok"). Um, yea. Then, that God is sick, too.

isnt it arrogant though to hold ourselves to a higher standard than a lion? to think that we must act better, that we are obligated to curb our survival instincts on the pretense that we are somehow supermammalian? we are bound to our biology. we just enjoy the fairly recent cortical evolution of the hominid line.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join