It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy of the Religious Elite

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Matrixsurvivor

Yawn the white horse is the Roman Catholic church,the Black horse is the current pope and the jesuits,I dont think salvation is what Sauls outfit is about-

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

As a gift to you I will tell you this......the ENTIRE One True Humanitarian History from which ALL religons were in good intentions with evil ends spawned....is written about the cause history and impacts of Noahs Flood....which was NOT BROUGHT BY ANY IMAGINARY GODS....it is a cyclical Universal action.....dont you understand how EASY it is to unravel the lies layered upon the one true history of Humanity in the name of Human emotional projections like greed and vanity.......sooooooooooooo easyyyyyyyy to dooooooo.

If it is so easy then surely someone has published a book that you may refer us to, or a webpage, or a series of youtubes or even the name of the 10,000,000 strong movement that your associate started. I haven't got any google hits from "One True Humanitarian History"

I recently looked up Dunning-Kruger effect.

The Dunning-Kruger effect is a slightly more specific case of the bias known as illusory superiority, where people tend to overestimate their good points in comparison to others around them, while concurrently underestimating their negative points. The effect has been shown by experiment in several ways, but in this case Dunning and Kruger tested students on a series of criteria such as humour, grammar, and logic and compared the actual test results with each student's own estimation of their performance.

Those who scored well on these tests were shown, consistently, to underestimate their performance. This is not terribly surprising and can be explained as a form of psychological projection: those who found the tasks easy (and thus scored highly) mistakenly thought that they would also be easy for others. This is similar to the aforementioned "impostor syndrome" — found notably in graduate students and high-achieving women — whereby high achievers fail to recognise their talents as they think that others must be equally good.
Dunning-Kruger_effect

You can see that if you happened to be way out on the top quartile of high scoring people, that it would be understandable that you may be thinking that it would be easy for the rest of us to understand the ENTIRE One True Humanitarian History but I'm afraid it may not be so. So how about a link or two, or a youtube video.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: pthena
a reply to: one4all

As a gift to you I will tell you this......the ENTIRE One True Humanitarian History from which ALL religons were in good intentions with evil ends spawned....is written about the cause history and impacts of Noahs Flood....which was NOT BROUGHT BY ANY IMAGINARY GODS....it is a cyclical Universal action.....dont you understand how EASY it is to unravel the lies layered upon the one true history of Humanity in the name of Human emotional projections like greed and vanity.......sooooooooooooo easyyyyyyyy to dooooooo.

If it is so easy then surely someone has published a book that you may refer us to, or a webpage, or a series of youtubes or even the name of the 10,000,000 strong movement that your associate started. I haven't got any google hits from "One True Humanitarian History"

I recently looked up Dunning-Kruger effect.

The Dunning-Kruger effect is a slightly more specific case of the bias known as illusory superiority, where people tend to overestimate their good points in comparison to others around them, while concurrently underestimating their negative points. The effect has been shown by experiment in several ways, but in this case Dunning and Kruger tested students on a series of criteria such as humour, grammar, and logic and compared the actual test results with each student's own estimation of their performance.

Those who scored well on these tests were shown, consistently, to underestimate their performance. This is not terribly surprising and can be explained as a form of psychological projection: those who found the tasks easy (and thus scored highly) mistakenly thought that they would also be easy for others. This is similar to the aforementioned "impostor syndrome" — found notably in graduate students and high-achieving women — whereby high achievers fail to recognise their talents as they think that others must be equally good.
Dunning-Kruger_effect

You can see that if you happened to be way out on the top quartile of high scoring people, that it would be understandable that you may be thinking that it would be easy for the rest of us to understand the ENTIRE One True Humanitarian History but I'm afraid it may not be so. So how about a link or two, or a youtube video.

Where do you want to begin?..... an example of methodology maybe?.......maybe something biblical?....I am not religous but everyone seems to know something of the bible...most published and printed book of all time and everything this is understandable.

This is how easy it is ok......you dont have to be religous or believe the story to OBSERVE WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS.....and it says ,forgive my lack of details ,Angels came down and had children with human women......and the children they produced were GIANTS whose progeny carried in some cases the Gigantism as a genetic trait.

Now watch this video.

www.youtube.com...

What did you learn?

You SHOULD have learned that two compatable species from different evolutionary timelines can breed and produce offspring with in some cases geneticlly portable gigantism.Both members of the Union have a COMMON PROGENITOR but different evolutionary Epochs.Only thousands of years apart not millions of years.

Then you should ask yourself how this is possible....why one didnt die out before the other was created,one of them is out of its timeline.This is a genetic timeline AND a tangible one.

One of the two in the Union is COMING BACK and "enhancing" a life form which was developing on a seperate evolutionary timeline.But BOTH have a common progenitor.

The question is this .....is the progenitor or purest source of genetics naturally catalysed via a process of universal life and evolution which is common ??? .... or not......Did a HUMAN create a lion or do a human and a lion come from the same Chimera like seeds of life?

Did a Human create the genetic divesity or do they simply play with what common lifeforms developing along a known Universal pattern only directed by environment which they find throughout the Universe as they see fit?

We KNOW "someone" introduced a Humanoid on a specific baseline Universal evolutionary waypoint.....with a compatable individual who was on an expedited evolutionaty waypoint...producing a Human version of the Ligers genetic patterning.Neither one of these humanoid types have to be a "creator"...they could both be products of genetic engineering which produces an image of the "creator".....or the creator being the one who figured out how to craft Nature ,Humans travelling throughout the Universe fits the template,it doesnt tell us who created the Universe but it begins to show us we are all products of a Universlly engaged pattern and process of developing life ....yes...one which CAN be interrupted and crafted....sure there could logiclly be other sentient lifeforms looking humanoid or otherwise........and all Universal life may be programmed to morph itself into many versions of life until a sentient form which fits the physical environment is evolved to,at which point logiclly life would LEAVE ITS PLANET AND EXPAND no matter how they "looked" sentience would define the timeline for their selfawareness and technological duplication of nature and eventual expansion off-planet.

I dont understand the need for a book or a link we ARE capable of Epoch level originality.......and in this Epoch we could be the first to be discussing this.We dont need the past as proof of our path to find the future.....lol....we need to BUILD THE FUTURE with new to this Epoch thoughts and ideas and undersand they ARE ORIGINAL TO OUR EPOCH BUT NOT TO HUMANITIES ENTIRE EARTH HISTORY.

We also know that whoever brought together these two individuals DID NOT CREATE LIFE IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM.....they INTERRUPTED already normally evolving life which was compatable to them .Did you think it was fluke they picked a humaoid looking primate to interbreed with?If they were so ABLE they could have engineered a completely new lifeform tailored to their exact needs....instead they built chity-chitty bang-bang Humans like us.....lol.....who were designed to devolve eventually.Had those naughty Angels not banged a bunch of beauties we would have already devolved completely.....this is why it was such a big deal about the Angels getting a little.....it helped us NOT DEVOLVE....it "delayed" our devolution and introduced in a long term manner this "advanced genetics" which the Liger Syndrome ensured was was passed down. Remember Noahs genetics right?Now you understand how critical it was to preserve NOAHS BLOODLINE ABOVE ALL OTHERS....especially if you were leaving the planet and these were your works of art which you came to understand were your equals,one of the PEOPLE who "enhanced us" stopped another from allowing us to be wiped out by a Global Cataclysm because he LOVED US....while his counterpart considered us to be less than equal and disposable,after all they created a Universal anaomoly so why not allow it to be destroyed.....maybe they werent suppossed to and were trying to hide their handiwork......for all we know Humn life like us is incubating all over the Universe and is overseen by a PURE HUMAN GROUP who dont take it lightly when someone begins messing with planetary lifeforms clearly on their way to independant sentience......sounds to me like someone was trying to cover us up LITERALLY....lol...and someone was trying to PROTECT OUR NEW RIGHTS WE INHERITED WHEN WE WERE ENHANCED GENETICLLY.

Methinks a Universal Tribunal THAT KNEW WE EXISTED HERE IN OUR CURRENT FORM would allow us to continue surviving even though we are not completely naturally evolving anymore....they would not allow us to be destroyed.....so whoever left Global Humanity to be wiped and drowned was IMHO a rebel and whoever helped Noah survive by providing him with knowledge is also what we should expect to find in the Universe if we look for it and survive long enough to find it.

We are VERY VERY close to the evolutionay waypoint those who "enhanced us" were at when we met them.

The Liger Sanction also happens cerebrally emotionally and spiritually......not only physiclly.

Whoever paid it forward geneticlly...is NOT ANY TYPE OF CREATOR and most definately not a god.

Understand we are DE-VOLVING and will continue to do so until Mother Nature has found a way to put us back on our normal evolutionary timeline.........what do you think the Greys and other races are trying to do????.....they are trying to stop DEVOLVING...and our gentic material is closer to the progenitor source than theirs is........they were "enhanced" LONG BEFORE WE WERE......this is why some people see them as being from our future[they are close].

Mother Nature is in a 24/7/365/Eternity battle to keep her pattens running purely.....and she NEVER SLEEPS...and she ALWAYS FINDS A WAY as we know.

Ma Nature is working her butt off to get us back home......lol...unfortunately "home" is a LOOOONG WAY back on the good olde evolutionary pathway.....the zombie idea isnt to far off-base in relation to a specific point in our devolution when the MASSES will have devolved to the point they lose languge and other aspects of current Humanitys artificially orchestrated Universal evolutionary waypoint.

Why do you think the "elites" pay such incredible attention to how they "manage" their "bloodlines"......on what genetics they REGULARLY INJECT...they are aware of the devolution.

However there happens to be in the big picture a BIGGER problem.... which is the explanation for how the Liger was enabled to be created.....the micro Epoch of only thousands of years.....which allows for evolutionary timeline overlaps.....how could we have the most pure cats still here and breeding with a later version of itself.......how did the "purest' genetic remain isolated while the next version was being built?????

Was a PURE cat alive and breeding isolated from different lines of its pure self who were intermingeling and diluting their genetics concurrently and then later on did these two seperate genetic timelines meet up ?.....one "pure" and one "diluted" but BOTH on the same timeline.

How could this dynamic happen?

In a word Nibiru.

Yes,EVERY MAJOR DOCTRINE has had the true story buried deeply....but never completely....plausable deniablity and all huh??....lol.

edit on 17-8-2016 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

all false based on their time periods interpretation.

Again not believing the word of God as he simply said it in the preserved word of God of their day. The Vulgate was produced by Jerome in Alexandria Egypt one of the first perversions of the Bible.

But God has preserved his word to us in One English version not a Plethora of them.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Twisting and grinding to get out of the fact that He was a man of Doctrine the Doctrine of the father but doctrine none the less.

You see it is the refusal to believe the word of God as it is said and changing it to fit your own views. And everyone calls that interpretation.

I know you have the not the Holy Ghost because of how you treat the preserved word of God. I believe the whole word of God. The testimony and law is sealed for now according to the prophecy of Isaiah after the fulfillment of the virgin conceiving was fulfilled. That will remain so until the gathering into the clouds the body of Christ ever more to be with him. To utilize and teach the Preparation Doctrines of Jesus and kingdom Gospel today while they are still sealed will lead you and anyone who follows you into perdition unless they repent before the deadline and turn to the work of the Cross alone.

edit on 17-8-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Which version have you come to realize is the correct one? reply to: ChesterJohn

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: drivers1492

The one and only English Version that has ALL the verses, words and Phrases in it, the only one that can defines any word in it by its context, and the only one that has a supernatural cross-reference built into the text of the Holy Bible.

I could tell you outright but it is best you study an compare the versions and come to the conclusion yourself as I did. And then like me you will rejoice and never be misled again by the craftiness of men and their twisted self promoting doctrines.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

You either know these things by now or you dont unlike you I know where Im posting and I know whose principality and power it is and know you would have to be at least an apostle to preach in this place-and that sir you are not.

edit on 17-8-2016 by khnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: khnumwrong again and your blantant lack of belief n God's word amazes.

Strike two three times and you are a heretick

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I have posted a video that bears me out people can watch it then compare this mans credentials with yours.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: khnumVideos are no proof of being and apostle or a prophet. Videos mean nothing and are nothing compared to the preserved word of God, which is truth that teaches the simple and makes wise the fool.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Theres no one to save in this place so feel free to carry on,goodbye sir

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum I can save no one anyway. remember the littlest light shines brightest in a dark place.

men compare men with other men. I don't care as God sees the heart not the paper on the wall

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Twisting and grinding to get out of the fact that He was a man of Doctrine the Doctrine of the father but doctrine none the less.

Oky doke....so why don't you tell me the "doctrine" of the Father? (without Paul's input....just Jesus')

I know you have the not the Holy Ghost because of how you treat the preserved word of God. I believe the whole word of God.

Interesting. In order to "receive" the Holy Ghost (which isn't a "ghost") by the way, one has to believe the Bible to be inerrant and preserved, accept Paul no matter how much he contradicted the teachings of Jesus, and basically not question anything in the "book", or you are not saved or filled with the spirit.
So, is the book "God"? Or, is God, God?
Believing in something doesn't make it true, either. I believed just as you for 2 decades.
By the way, the first time I was filled with the Spirit was alone, at home, after reading a book by C.S. Lewis. It wasn't even the Bible. I simply asked to know Jesus. That's it. I didn't need Paul, or a church, or a Bible, or doctrine, or anything. I just ASKED.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I could tell you outright but it is best you study an compare the versions and come to the conclusion yourself as I did. And then like me you will rejoice and never be misled again by the craftiness of men and their twisted self promoting doctrines.

Really? Saul/Paul was pretty dang crafty and had his own "twisted self promoting doctrine". The man couldn't stop using, "me, myself, I, I , I, MY GOSPEL" to save his life. He tied it all up with a pretty sounding spiritual jargon bow...but yea, he was quite full of himself. He also turned the good news Jesus came to bring into a blood sacrifice instead. Jesus knew he was going to be killed, by the same blood sacrifice cult that ran the temples (ie, the corrupt priesthood).
But Jesus never once said he was a "blood sacrifice". He taught compassion, mercy, love, and most of all...to love the Father. He said "if you've seen ME, you've seen the FATHER". Not, that he WAS the Father in the flesh....but, that the WORDS and DEEDS he did, were the Father's works through him. Sure was a 180 degree flip from the Yahweh in the OT.

So, in response to your comment of "studying and comparing" the versions....you can do that with the Bible alone and find inconsistencies, contradictions, and outright evil from Yahweh and Paul.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I am sorry but to have a discussion of the Bible with some one who does not believe the Bible in its entirety is futile and useless endeavor.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

I am sorry but to have a discussion of the Bible with some one who does not believe the Bible in its entirety is futile and useless endeavor.

It is never useless. Jesus did say not to throw the pearls to the swine, in other words, don't give explanations of truth from God's word to those who don't want it.

But we cannot judge a person's heart. It is only God that can do that. Jesus when on earth did judge people, but he had the authority to do so, and could read their hearts.

We cannot. So to say it is futile to preach to someone that doesn't believe isn't correct. That is wrong.

What you need to do is put yourself in their mindset, and start on common ground. Then go from there. It may take time, sometimes years, maybe even decades, but a person who once had a hardened heart, or an unresponsive one, or an unbelieving one, can change. So as long as the end has not come and we are still alive, everyone has a chance, even the most resistant and stanch resistors of God's word.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
You don't need the bible, bible verses or a church to believe in God and his son and our savior Jesus.

Just a belief.

Any human who tells you differently has an agenda.

Only God and Jesus get to judge.

No human has that power or that right, especially one commenting on the internet.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
You don't need the bible, bible verses or a church to believe in God and his son and our savior Jesus.

Just a belief.

Any human who tells you differently has an agenda.

Only God and Jesus get to judge.

No human has that power or that right, especially one commenting on the internet.

Quite true, no one is judge, not any of us anyway!

As far as not needing the Bible to believe, I don't think that is true.

You learn about God, his name, and his son, and his name, and what they did for humankind in the Bible. Nowhere else. And you really can't have faith in something you don't know about. So yes, the Bible is necessary for faith in Jesus and his Father, Jehovah God. That is why scripture itself says:

(Romans 10:13-15) . . .For “everyone who calls on the name of Jehovah will be saved.” 14 However, how will they call on him if they have not put faith in him? How, in turn, will they put faith in him about whom they have not heard? How, in turn, will they hear without someone to preach? 15 How, in turn, will they preach unless they have been sent out? Just as it is written: “How beautiful are the feet of those who declare good news of good things!”

edit on 17-8-2016 by GailNot because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: GailNot

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

It is never useless. Jesus did say not to throw the pearls to the swine, in other words, don't give explanations of truth from God's word to those who don't want it.

But we cannot judge a person's heart. It is only God that can do that. Jesus when on earth did judge people, but he had the authority to do so, and could read their hearts.

We cannot. So to say it is futile to preach to someone that doesn't believe isn't correct. That is wrong.

What you need to do is put yourself in their mindset, and start on common ground. Then go from there. It may take time, sometimes years, maybe even decades, but a person who once had a hardened heart, or an unresponsive one, or an unbelieving one, can change. So as long as the end has not come and we are still alive, everyone has a chance, even the most resistant and stanch resistors of God's word.

Well, that is very gracious of you, Gailnot.
Though, I think somewhere you, Chester, and a myriad of others, have missed when I said I USED to believe the Bible as inerrant and inspired in it's entirety. I know scripture very, very, well. I was a Christian for 20 something years, filled with the Spirit, attending church at almost every opportunity, helping where needed, doing different ministries....I'm no newbie to Christianity. I walked away from it about 3 years ago. Now, the "Bible" will say I have a "heartened heart", or backslidden, (attach whatever label you want).
That's not it, at all. I reached a point as a Christian where things did NOT add up anymore....and a whole bunch of other things (synchronicities. I like to call them) started occurring. Too many things to write here, but yea, I SAW what I had ignored previously. Once you see something as false, you can't go back to believing it's true. Just doesn't happen. The more I dug into the history of the church, the history of Christianity, and on and on....the more I found disturbing.
Waking up to LIES is not having a hardened heart. It's just waking up. I still believe in doing for others, helping those in need, etc. I don't need a book to tell me to be those things. It's already inside me.

You can't have a discussion with me if I don't agree with you? I've asked you to show me the "doctrine of the Father", that you said Jesus spoke of (and don't use Paul's doctrine...just the words of Jesus). You haven't answered that question.
I get it ChesterJohn...you are loyal to Him, because (in your mind and heart) He has delivered you from bondage, blessed you with many things, etc. I get it. I was there at one time, too. Now, I'm here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join