It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its all in the blink of an eye

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   

The answers to anything are always in the strangest of places. Don’t just type in to google alone, look in to a rock you find on the beach and you may understand the lines on the forehead of a friend. The curl of a lip at a particular moment may indicate sadness when everyone is laughing. what the mind says is not the same as what the feet says. They both have their stories but one may lie much more than the other. Be open to receive messages from anything or anyone, for its one own judgement that blinds you. Everything is emitting something or other, the wind of the mountains can deliver the salts of the seas. The fire that burns later may be something you breath. Intellect alone looks like an old bone of dried up marrow but from out of wisdom it becomes the quill of calligraphy. The eye that sees objects alone sits in a body
that’s hollow and shallow. But that is not final, nor written in stone. A random thought opens the door to a spontaneity. The jaguar leaps through the bars of its cage to be reborn as it always was. Life is full of stars let us not miss them by living it staring at bars.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientthunder

good ol' wise ancient thunder, thanks for this pointing!

intuition being without control and spontaneous, it is something which can be hard to notice when we are not mindful...but it never goes away, our own thoughts or emotions are just clouding it.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Beautiful post once again ancientthunder.
Meaningful as it is, even more so as I was pondering the same subject yesterday.
Can I just add that it is also very easy (at least for me) to distort the idea of being open, into trying too hard to find meaning in everything.
That was my problem, expecting beauty and meaningfulness from everything I did or saw.
It's like a middle path, we can't be too blind or deaf, but neither should we expect to be answered or marveled.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

into trying too hard to find meaning in everything.
a reply to: athousandlives
Yes so true, we all have fallen in that loop. There is the key, we are trained to try hard. But maybe just maybe the fish float by and before you know it.Boom.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientthunder

Aw... You must go way back ? Back to the B.G.W.C. (Before Google™ Went Corporate™) Back when the User would get more info from Google™ then what was provided; Back when all 'they' got was Your search word, Now 'they' know ALL Your friends, real and farcebook™ friends, Your likes, Your "kinks"...

So I'd only add this nugget: If someone says/types/utters "Google™ is Your friend..." These folks are full of snip..

Oh and ever since I started living the *there is no 'good' or 'bad' there just is... philosophy, I haven't spent time 'judging' whatever it may be and now I KNOW things that I've never studied, it's kinda weird.. I wonder if Y'all know what I mean? It just seems like I'm headed downhill and the wind is at My back...

Stay Hydrated...

namaste

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
wow really cool

new topics

top topics

join