It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking Political - Beyond

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: GailNot
a reply to: JoshuaCox

And still you think you know what you speak of when you are full of ignorance.

Except you haven't provided anything resembling a counterpoint.....just

"Nope, I'm right!"

Lol

(post by GailNot removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: GailNot
I don't need to. There is enough written already to prove you wrong. LOL.

Both in Holy Scripture and in otherwise.

You imagine yourself a sage. While you are a fool.

I think he can say exactly the same thing back at you.

It would be different if you came with specific "spiritual knowledge" that are based in objective measurement not only subjective faith.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: GailNot

Someone must be feeling a little weak in their faith. Otherwise why would you shove this bull# under everyone elses noses. Your bible is only proof that you are naive and wanting someone to sell you some answers.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

I think its needs to be in the Rant forum. This person's really angry! Musta had a bad nite.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

It doesn't matter where you were born, who your parents were. It doesn't matter how rich they were, how smart you are, how much education you got.

You get me?

It matters little in the stream of things

Truth ⬆️
The rest, well, that's just whatever you want to believe.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

yeah if you had the preserved word of God All other versions were and are created to manipulate and control masses not lead them to real salvation.

compare this with your perverted rendering ans see if you are smart enough to see the vast difference. Don't be controlled or manipulated by Bibles created by the religious elite.

Acts 17:22 ¶ Then Paul stood in the midst of Mars' hill, and said, Ye men of Athens, I perceive that in all things ye are too superstitious.
23 For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription, TO THE UNKNOWN GOD. Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you.
24 God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;
25 Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;
26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;
27 That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I get it you believe strongly in your religion but using passages from the bible to strengthen your point isn't the best way to go about it. Most of the sources you refer to from the OT are dubious to say the least. As for the NT cmon get with the programme you should be directing this argument to six year olds who know no better choosing to post on ATS you have for the most well educated, open minded people capable of research who are able to reach a decision based on information from a variety of sources.
Your coming across as just another religious zealot brainwashed by a so called religious teacher resulting in blind obedience to the cause, which ever one it is. Look at the world now it's in a mess because of similar minded people.
Sorry to upset you but truth hurts.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: redchad
I get it you believe strongly in your religion but using passages from the bible to strengthen your point isn't the best way to go about it. Most of the sources you refer to from the OT are dubious to say the least. As for the NT cmon get with the programme you should be directing this argument to six year olds who know no better choosing to post on ATS you have for the most well educated, open minded people capable of research who are able to reach a decision based on information from a variety of sources.
Your coming across as just another religious zealot brainwashed by a so called religious teacher resulting in blind obedience to the cause, which ever one it is. Look at the world now it's in a mess because of similar minded people.
Sorry to upset you but truth hurts.

(1 Corinthians 1:27-31) . . .God chose the foolish things of the world to put the wise men to shame; and God chose the weak things of the world to put the strong things to shame; 28 and God chose the insignificant things of the world and the things looked down on, the things that are not, to bring to nothing the things that are, 29 so that no one might boast in the sight of God. 30 But it is due to him that you are in union with Christ Jesus, who has become to us wisdom from God, also righteousness and sanctification and release by ransom, 31 so that it may be just as it is written: “The one who boasts, let him boast in Jehovah.”

(1 Corinthians 2:11-16) . . .For who among men knows the things of a man except the man’s spirit within him? So, too, no one has come to know the things of God except the spirit of God. 12 Now we received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit that is from God, so that we might know the things that have been kindly given us by God. 13 These things we also speak, not with words taught by human wisdom, but with those taught by the spirit, as we explain spiritual matters with spiritual words. 14 But a physical man does not accept the things of the spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot get to know them, because they are examined spiritually. 15 However, the spiritual man examines all things, but he himself is not examined by any man. 16 For “who has come to know the mind of Jehovah, so that he may instruct him?” But we do have the mind of Christ.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Really I rest my case

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join