It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EVP

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
The most clear and impressing evp's i heard were from this source:

---
Ghost-Tronics
This site is for sharing information on the construction and use of an EVP receiver.

(click on the very first link in the first post of the thread its listed on that web page)
----

Unfortunatly the link does not work anymore since half a year and it looks like he took his page down forever.

He had an interesting uniqe concept. He did it with a random generator and filters that were tuening a radio tuner.

The quality of the voices he got were realativly impressing compared to the EVP's you get the standard way.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I'm going to be buying me a recorder so that I can try out the EVP, but I was wondering about the white noise do I need to have white noise in the background for a better chance to pick up the EVP's?

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Any good constant background noise will do it. It doesn't have to be white noise.
But you need a good ear.

For me the quality of such records is too bad. In the overhelming noise you can interpret anything. But give it a try.

Some (not all) of the 'ghost tronic samples' however were impressing good. The ones waked me to get a little interesst in this and I started with an own idea because I think new ideas are more promising.
But my idea or device is still in development and I dont know if I will finish it.
As strange as it my sound but I have some resistance to finish it.
Both outcomes: 'it works' and 'it doesnt work' are worse for me than the state it has at the moment. 'it could work, who knows' if you see what I mean.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join