It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Hillary Won't Release Her Speech Transcripts - There Are None!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Reminds me of Nucky Thompson:

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

news.nationalpost.com... dedication

In defense of my argument that she was too ill to be giving speeches, take a look at Hillary's posture compared to the other ladies. Does anyone still see nothing wrong? If not you need a pair of glasses like Hillary was wearing. Even the old granny with a cane has a more stable posture than her. Hence the cane...

Hillary looks like she is going to topple backwards. She needs a much wider stance and base of support than how she was standing. AKA trying to appear normal, but not. Those outstretched arms are a balancing act like a trapeze artist or toddler.

Look mom, I can stand!

If she did in fact give a speech that day, I would like to see video. Now this would be interesting considering she can't even stand straight for a picture.

edit on 14-8-2016 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
While I say this tongue-in-cheek...has everyone see the new Red Dawn movie? The scene when the "enemy" gives a speech about the reason they invaded. They claimed that it was because the government of the USA had become so corrupt and war hungry that they had to do so for the people of the USA...to free them from their government enemy.

Hey Mr. Putin!!! Are you listening? We could use a little help here.
edit on 8/14/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: elouina

Seriously?

Google is your friend
transcripts here... including remarks at churches and other small venues (along with video so you can watch along)

and here

February caucus speech

a 2015 speech with transcript

New York caucus speech

...and so forth. All available with just a little google-fu, and all with corresponding video so you can check the transcription.

Enjoy.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: elouina
In defense of my argument that she was too ill to be giving speeches, take a look at Hillary's posture compared to the other ladies. Does anyone still see nothing wrong? If not you need a pair of glasses like Hillary was wearing. Even the old granny with a cane has a more stable posture than her. Hence the cane...

She's on balance. The camera isn't.

Draw a straight line along the bodies of the other women. They're all "leaning."

Her body is in the same plane and none is perpendicular to the bottom frame of the photo.

Furthermore, her shoulders aren't slumped like the two Mrs. Bushes and she looks a heck of a lot more energetic than the others.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

I think the subject here be the paid corporate speeches at places like Goldman Sachs.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

Seriously?

Google is your friend
transcripts here... including remarks at churches and other small venues (along with video so you can watch along)

and here

February caucus speech

New York caucus speech

...and so forth. All available with just a little google-fu, and all with corresponding video so you can check the transcription.

Enjoy.

Shhhh now, they don't want the facts. They take a rumour and are immediately convinced it must be true because its anti-Hillary.

Does the OP want to come in and acknowledge that they were wrong and the accusations about "no speeches" was incorrect? Or is it off to make a new thread time?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

originally posted by: Byrd

Seriously?

Google is your friend

and here

February caucus speech

New York caucus speech

Enjoy.

Shhhh now, they don't want the facts. They take a rumour and are immediately convinced it must be true because its anti-Hillary.

Does the OP want to come in and acknowledge that they were wrong and the accusations about "no speeches" was incorrect? Or is it off to make a new thread time?

This are political speeches we are talking about speeches she made to companies for millions of dollars. Ask yourself why these companies were willing to pay her that much for at most an hour.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   

I was looking at the schedule and the travel time involved between speeches. And I can say there is no way she made all those speeches.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

I was looking at the schedule and the travel time involved between speeches. And I can say there is no way she made all those speeches.

Don't forget teleconferencing and pre-recorded speeches. Just this month, Julian Assange gave a speech at the Green Party Convention, even though he's still holed up in Ecuador's Embassy in London.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Here are photos of Hillary at the NMHC Spring Board of Directors Meeting, on April 24, 2013:

Link

April 24 was also one of the days she did two speeches.

Not releasing the transcripts is odd, but I think she was probably there to speak at the engagements you listed. However, this was the only one in the list I happened to look up.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

So it is your contention that "The Gap", "Let's Talk Entertainment" and the "American Jewish University"...faked getting speeches from Hillary Clinton in some massive conspiracy to illegally pay her off?...To what? Influence spring fashion for teenagers?

BTW "Gap, Inc." at the time was recovering from a PR nightmare where it was disclosed that many of their clothes were being made in child-labor sweatshops in Bangladesh and other places. Clinton partnered with the CEO to help them identify labor practices and policy around the world where kids and slave labor wouldn't be employed.

A former secretary of state who focuses on children and women's issues via the Clinton Foundation would seem ideally suited to talk to Gap execs at that time about how to change their business model to exclude countries known for child-labor.

But I acknowledge...that might be too much "thinking" for what you are reaching for.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I think the subject here be the paid corporate speeches at places like Goldman Sachs.

a) they should say so rather than claiming "none." Hyperbole doesn't help them.
b) it's not unusual to NOT publish speeches. We don't have Bush speeches to similar groups (and so on and so forth. I don't think we have transcripts of all of Bernie's speeches (can't find the one of his speech to Verizon, for instance.)
c) if this is going to be some sort of public policy, then it needs to be set on every politician of some sort and we need access to (for instance) Cruiz' corporate speeches (which aren't available in transcript) and so on and so forth.

So what's the situation?
* is it all speeches they're talking about, or just one? Two? Six?
* does it only apply to Hillary, or does it apply to other candidates and politicians?
* what's the law/policy (not "suggestion" not "like it to be") in play here?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Make them 'all' show them 'all' yes. At least 'everything' from say the past 10 years.

The thread was about the paid speeches during the 6 months recovery from brain blood clot tho.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Make them 'all' show them 'all' yes. At least 'everything' from say the past 10 years.

Is this a rule or simply something you want? I'm just curious. I hadn't heard of such a law/rule/policy.

The thread was about the paid speeches during the 6 months recovery from brain blood clot tho.

Do we have the transcripts of paid speeches made by other officials and politicians, including ones done post-surgery/post-illness, etc?

Is this a policy?

If it's not a policy and if it's not a practice of other politicians, then why the sudden howl?
edit on 15-8-2016 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

(adding)... if someone's looking for proof of lack of competence, you'd look for it in their live interviews, not in transcribed and prepared speeches.

Examples of mental deterioration would include constantly repeating phrases while answering questions (over and over again), incoherent train of thought, switching from one subject to another in the same breath.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join