It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protesters in Milwaukee set fire to cars, gas station in response to officer involved shooting

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I want that dude's coffee mug.

Oh and from the video:

"Somebody had a rummage sale today!"

And I couldn't help but laugh at the irony of this statement:

"Look at all us black people out here taking back our community!" - because you know... by setting their local convenience store on fire they are engaged in community outreach and working to fix race relations.

Yes, that woman just said that by setting their local BP gas station on fire they are solving the race issue in America.

I wonder who the owners of the BP gas station will vote for in November?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Oh and from the video:

Yes, that woman just said that by setting their local BP gas station on fire they are solving the race issue in America.

I wonder who the owners of the BP gas station will vote for in November?

The owners will vote for the candidate that believes, "It takes a village to be stronger together!" NO?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   
He deserves been shot !

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Watching the news and they're reporting the protesters locked gas station employees inside before setting fire to it. What the hell?!! Even if the protesters didn't lock them in, it's still murder if they set fire to the place knowing there were people inside and they died. What is wrong with them?!!!

Does anyone know if there were deaths? (besides the armed suspect?)
edit on 14-8-2016 by texasgirl because: spelling

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

story about fire

I'm on mobile so I hope this works. It is a CBS story stating that the mayor confirmed all 3 survived. Woohoo!

edit on 8/14/2016 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

The body cam footage is not yet released, so they do not know if he had a handgun. And those are all good questions.

Why did he need to be shot if he was running? Simply having a gun doesn't pose a threat.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: cblink
If the suspect did not run to begin with, we would never need to even travel down this rabbit hole.

White, Black, Brown, Yellow, Purple, or Pink I don not care what color you are... The vast majority of police officers are not corrupt, when they pull you over you are still "Innocent until proven guilty," but running away will not help your case one iota.

Haha!

No.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Where is the rioting, looting , destruction for the Cop that was just shot and killed by another waste of flesh criminal while investigating a suspicious person?

What about the Cop that was stabbed in the face by a different person?

Right, I forgot it's 2016 and no criminal can be blamed for anything .

I hope that they release the video and it shows that the criminal pointed the gun at the officer while running. If the video doesn't show that then I hope the officer does the time that is required for whatever crime he is found guilty of..

All that being said, hypocracy runs rampant currently. Shoot a criminal, it's never justified. Shoot a cop and you are defending the repressed inner city youth of America.

It's a sad time we live in when the acts of a small % on both sides of the equation drive the results we all have to deal with...

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
Watching the news and they're reporting the protesters locked gas station employees inside before setting fire to it. What the hell?!! Even if the protesters didn't lock them in, it's still murder if they set fire to the place knowing there were people inside and they died. What is wrong with them?!!!

Does anyone know if there were deaths? (besides the armed suspect?)

I'd like to know why violen, racist thugs continue to be called protesters.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

b) was the man posing a threat to other persons with his weapon(or like to injure someone with the weapon)
c) what is the protocol for shooting a fleeing suspect?

A man running around in public with a weapon can be construed as a threat to others. He could take hostages or shoot someone else to cause a distraction. Cops can shoot if they believe he poses a threat.

Just to play devils advocate... a man 'running around in public with a gun' is anyone practicing open carry, and technically anyone practicing concealed carry.

I could take and shoot a hostage at any moment, too- does that mean I should be executed on the spot?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: buni11687

So now they are bitching because an officer shot an armed suspect?

wtf?

That's the question, isn't it? What did the crowd see to make them react in such a way, if what the police are saying is true, that they shot a dangerous armed suspect?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
These are not "protesters" they are criminals and until they are treated like criminal they will continue rioting.

The US needs a fleet of armored police trucks with high powered air cannons firing bean bag and rubber bullets and also with "HD camera" with speakers on them to give a warning to clear the streets and then mow down any criminals that remain or are seen looting and doing other crimes

The cops can then go around and arrest everyone with black and blue welts from these projectals for rioting and other crimes.

They will have the films of the crimes for court and convictions.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Of course, beat up all the white people for the actions of a few cops. That will win you a lot of sympathy. Can't wait for the race war. "Say hello to my little friend."

VIDEO: ‘BLACK LIVES MATTER’ RIOTERS TARGET WHITES FOR BEAT DOWNS "They beating up all the white people"

www.infowars.com...
edit on 8jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
Where is the rioting, looting , destruction for the Cop that was just shot and killed by another waste of flesh criminal while investigating a suspicious person?

What about the Cop that was stabbed in the face by a different person?

Right, I forgot it's 2016 and no criminal can be blamed for anything .

I hope that they release the video and it shows that the criminal pointed the gun at the officer while running. If the video doesn't show that then I hope the officer does the time that is required for whatever crime he is found guilty of..

All that being said, hypocracy runs rampant currently. Shoot a criminal, it's never justified. Shoot a cop and you are defending the repressed inner city youth of America.

It's a sad time we live in when the acts of a small % on both sides of the equation drive the results we all have to deal with...

Actually, it's the same mindset that thinks it's okay to attack peers for wanting to educate themselves, fathers five different children by five different mothers, requires new gang members to kill someone to join the gang, glorifies violence against women and police in its "music", and sees nothing wrong with stealing, drug dealing, and robbery to fund its hedonistic goals.

The culture itself is ill. Poverty isn't the problem. White privilege isn't the problem. This is an internal disease which can only be cured by the culture itself.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

Just to play devils advocate... a man 'running around in public with a gun' is anyone practicing open carry, and technically anyone practicing concealed carry.

I could take and shoot a hostage at any moment, too- does that mean I should be executed on the spot?

Interesting point.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
If a man runs from police and is armed then it makes sense for the cop to shoot him.
Tearing up your own neighbourhood in a fit of rage makes no sense at all.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I am sure AG Lynch and FBI are already in milwaukee looking for "justice".

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

originally posted by: DAVID64

b) was the man posing a threat to other persons with his weapon(or like to injure someone with the weapon)
c) what is the protocol for shooting a fleeing suspect?

A man running around in public with a weapon can be construed as a threat to others. He could take hostages or shoot someone else to cause a distraction. Cops can shoot if they believe he poses a threat.

OK. lets clarify this situation. Legal gun owner Who is open carry is walking down the street. A policeman ask him to stop. HE stops because he is LEGALLY ALLOWED to carry his firearm. HE dont RUN AWAY and shows the officer his ID and permit.

OK. now non legal gun owner walks down the street. Policeman ask him to stop,but since he is carrying a illegal firearm(or does not have a permit) he runs. Officer persues and says for him to drop his weapon. he refuses. The Policeman waits for a clear shot and shoots him to stop him from either shooting a innocent bystander accidentally,or taking a hostage.

Did you see the part where The cop asked both to stop? This isnt like Hollywood where you can nick a criminal and they magically are disarmed. If you pick up a Gun you have no right to complain if you get shot or die by one. This is why i hate amateurs. Its no damn game.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
If a man runs from police and is armed then it makes sense for the cop to shoot him.
Tearing up your own neighbourhood in a fit of rage makes no sense at all.

The chick on Camera should be charged with 3 attempted murder charges for locking those 3 people in the gas station as it burned.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Wont be much of a war. As soon as they realize their welfare checks will stop after they lose and prolly face deportation as traitors.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join