It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch Seth Rogen Scare Shoppers With 'Sausage Party' Supermarket Prank

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Seth Rogen and a batch of animatronic food pranked shoppers at a New York supermarket in hilarious 'Sausage Party' promo clip. This is an R-rated movie. This clip has been censored.

With Seth Rogen's R-rated, animated comedy Sausage Party hits theaters today, the actor and a gang of animatronic delicacies invaded a supermarket to show "the people of New York that our food has feelings."
www.rollingstone.com...

Talking food is creepy. Looks like the movie was released yesterday at theaters. If anyone seen it, please share your thoughts of the movie.

More News:
Seth Rogen’s Animated Food Movie ‘Sausage Party’ Crashed by SJWs, Accused of Racism

Relevant ATS Threads:
California movie theater apologizes for Sausage Party before Finding Dory screening
Sausage Party (trailer)
SAUSAGE PARTY Trailer Official | Seth Rogen Red Band Filme 2016

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

That was hilarious! If such animatronic 'foods' were down here, we would be looking on Craigslist for an exorcist.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I can't stand Seth Rogan.

He scrapes the bottom of the barrel looking for the newest shock factor. His career literally depends on extreme crude humor in the guise of comedy.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

Wouldn't "extreme crude humor" be a component of "comedy"?

I grade him so/so. This one was clever. Everyone had a lot of fun in there that day.
edit on 13-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

If it's intended to make people laugh, and some people do, then it's comedy.

One form of comedy is no better or worse than another because it's subjective.

The Three Stooges are just three guys hitting each other and making funny noises, but that makes people laugh.

This skit makes people laugh, but in a different way... it's comedy.

I just don't understand how people can get mad at something light-hearted that's supposed to make you laugh.

If it's not funny to you, then don't laugh, but you shouldn't let it ruin your day.

For the record, I thought it was funny, clever and 'super marketing' at it's finest.

edit on 8/14/2016 by scojak because: (no reason given)

top topics

join