It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

international ce3 classification system (ICCS)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
today i will introduce the iccs a creation by me that is inspired by the humanoid rating created by david webb and its futrher additions by rosales
original:
Type A: When an entity or humanoid is seen inside or on top of an object or unidentified aircraft.
Type B: When an entity or humanoid is seen entering or exiting a UFO.
Type C: When an entity or humanoid is seen in the immediate vicinity of a UFO.
Type D: When an entity or humanoid is seen in the same area where UFOs or unknown objects have been reported.
Type E: When an entity or humanoid is seen alone, without related UFO activity (Example: bedroom visitation).
Type F: When there is a "psychic" contact between entities or humanoids, but an entity or humanoid is not necessarily seen.
Type G: When there is direct contact or interaction between a witness or witnesses and a humanoid or entity; either involuntary, as a result of a forced abduction, or as a voluntary contact.
additions by rosales:
Type H: When there is a report of an alleged crash or forced landing of a UFO with recovery of its occupants, or when an anomalous entity is captured or killed either by a witness or military personnel.
Type X: When the situation is so uncanny that it doesnt fit any of the previous classifications. A new classification, there are several such cases in the files already. I would call these cases "extremely high strangeness events."
new additions by me:
type P:paranormal influence:reports of oobe ghosts remote viewing etc i dont lend credece to those reports
type M:MIB reports of MIBs and associated entities:BEKs grinning mem etc
type V:vehicles entityes using vehicles that arent ufos like jetpacks anomalous cars etc
type S:stealth humanoids acting like normal people (yes reports like this exist)
type I:interdimensional visitation by witness either by portals or other methods
i will use this classification system a lot o my threads

edit on 13-8-2016 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
if the humanoid is entering or exiting a vehicle, and it is on the ground . . . is it still a UFO (sans F - flying)?

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JDeLattre89

if the report includes a vehicle wich isnt a ufo it will always be a V

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Whats the point. ?

Here i have a correllary

Type A: fairies seen flying in forest.
Type B: fairies seen flying by tree line
Type C: fairies seen flying the open.
Type D: fairies seen flying at night.
Type E: fairies seen flying inside your house
Type F: fairies seen flying next to a person
Type G: fairies seen hexing a person
Type H: fairies seen hexing a person while another petson is watching but not the fiest petson watching which would make it a type G
Type I: fairies seen entering a house but only to look for cookies

See how silly it seems.

edit on 13-8-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
today i will introduce the iccs a creation by me that is inspired by the humanoid rating created by david webb and its futrher additions by rosales
original:
Type A: When an entity or humanoid is seen inside or on top of an object or unidentified aircraft.
Type B: When an entity or humanoid is seen entering or exiting a UFO.
Type C: When an entity or humanoid is seen in the immediate vicinity of a UFO.
Type D: When an entity or humanoid is seen in the same area where UFOs or unknown objects have been reported.
Type E: When an entity or humanoid is seen alone, without related UFO activity (Example: bedroom visitation).
Type F: When there is a "psychic" contact between entities or humanoids, but an entity or humanoid is not necessarily seen.
Type G: When there is direct contact or interaction between a witness or witnesses and a humanoid or entity; either involuntary, as a result of a forced abduction, or as a voluntary contact.
additions by rosales:
Type H: When there is a report of an alleged crash or forced landing of a UFO with recovery of its occupants, or when an anomalous entity is captured or killed either by a witness or military personnel.
Type X: When the situation is so uncanny that it doesnt fit any of the previous classifications. A new classification, there are several such cases in the files already. I would call these cases "extremely high strangeness events."
new additions by me:
type P:paranormal influence:reports of oobe ghosts remote viewing etc i dont lend credece to those reports
type M:MIB reports of MIBs and associated entities:BEKs grinning mem etc
type V:vehicles entityes using vehicles that arent ufos like jetpacks anomalous cars etc
type S:stealth humanoids acting like normal people (yes reports like this exist)
type I:interdimensional visitation by witness either by portals or other methods
i will use this classification system a lot o my threads

Humanoids, eh? I just did a search at Google Images and not one photo of a humanoid with the exception of frames from videos of aerial humanoid-looking objects. All that exist are reports with nary an iota of evidence. That was acceptable up until the advent of the camcorder (emulsion film movie cameras don't count) and the cell phone with a camera. Yet no one has photo'ed or video'ed one.

Men In Black (MIB)? Forget that one, they're a human creation. Wikipedia:

Hoax
In his article, "Gray Barker: My Friend, the Myth-Maker," John C. Sherwood claims that, in the late 1960s, at the age of 18, he cooperated when Gray Barker urged him to develop a hoax – which Barker subsequently published – about what Barker called "blackmen", three mysterious UFO inhabitants who silenced Sherwood's pseudonymous identity, "Dr. Richard H. Pratt".

Ufologists
Men in black figure prominently in ufology and UFO folklore. In the 50s and 60s, UFOlogists adopted a conspiratorial mindset and began to fear they would be subject to organized intimidation in retaliation for discovering "the truth of the UFOs".

In 1947, Harold Dahl claimed to have been warned not to talk about his alleged UFO sighting on Maury Island by a man in a dark suit. In the mid 1950s, the ufologist Albert K. Bender claimed he was visited by men in dark suits who threatened and warned him not to continue investigating UFOs. Bender believed the men in black were secret government agents tasked with suppressing evidence of UFOs. The ufologist John Keel claimed to have had encounters with men in black and referred to them as "demonic supernaturals" with "dark skin and/or “exotic” facial features". According to the ufologist Jerome Clark, reports of men in black represent "experiences" that "don’t seem to have occurred in the world of consensus reality".

Historian Aaron Gulyas wrote, "during the 1970s, 1980s and 1990s, UFO conspiracy theorists would incorporate the Men in Black into their increasingly complex and paranoid visions".

Humanoids? Mythology.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I actually think this is a good concept.

Yes it may need tweaking here and there but as an idea, I like it

OP - Food for thought, do you think a system like this is probably already in use with governnments etc?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Why not just UFO and entities
Anything else is confusing as nobody would remember what type c,e,a,d, is

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

thats not debunking thats bad critcism

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: klassless

1:these pictures are possible real:ufologie.patrickgross.org...
ufologie.patrickgross.org...
2:there have ben ancient reports of men in black acording to jaqces valle
edit on 14-8-2016 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2016 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: brace22

yeah it indeed needs tweaks

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

well it is a way to classify humanoids reports

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Debunking? Im not debunking im criticizing a silly idea.

Debunking? Whered that come from. Totally non sequiter. Youre not even on the same bus. You took a transfere. Your waaaaay over there. I dont even know where you are on this topic.
edit on 14-8-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

its not a silly idea its a way to better categorize sightings

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Categorize imaginatory critters....no not silly at all.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

they are 100% more real than your astr0 fantasies

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

You did read that thread through right. Where i basically deconstruct everything he said and frame it in a realistic light.

Well i gues your right humanoids exist. The entire ancesteral tree of honinids. Africanus. Aferensis etc.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

oh really? show your posts

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   
What is the for the alien entering the talk blue ufo with the white door?

new topics

top topics

join